Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Wike: It's A Joke, If You Hope On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: It's A Joke, If You Hope On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP (524 Views)

It Is A Joke If You Are Hoping On My State To Deliver For Election - Gov Wike / I Will Win Presidential Race In 2023 – Rochas Okorocha / US Visa Ban: Mike Pompeo Expresses Hope On Reversal For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: It's A Joke, If You Hope On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP by TMSMedia: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIvg0ZG5Grs

It's A Joke, If You Are Hoping On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP- Wike (Video)

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike has asked members of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) not to rely only on his state to win the presidential election for the People's Democratic Party (PDP), IGBERETV reports.

Wike who expressed confidence in winning his state for the PDP said that other governors in the party need to win in their own states too to ensure that the party wins the presidential election in 2023.

Wike who stated this during the commissioning of one of his state projects said that people will vote the People's Democratic Party (PDP) based on the projects that had been executed by the elected candidates of the party.

https://igberetvnews.com/1426177/joke-hoping-state-win-presidential-election-pdp-wike-video/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Wike: It's A Joke, If You Hope On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP by crossfm: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2022
Hehehe.

Wike still blowing hot.

PDP better put their house in order.
Re: Wike: It's A Joke, If You Hope On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP by Fuckyoumod: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2022
The parrot of Rivers state is at it again.
Re: Wike: It's A Joke, If You Hope On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2022
true talk
Re: Wike: It's A Joke, If You Hope On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP by GardenOfGod(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2022
He is right... It is either South or nothing! grin

Re: Wike: It's A Joke, If You Hope On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP by donaldking100: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2022
a
Re: Wike: It's A Joke, If You Hope On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP by Giidgiddy: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Wike said PDP is one on the other thread
Re: Wike: It's A Joke, If You Hope On My State To Win Presidential Election For PDP by 3ple9iner: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2022
There is no doubt that Wike has invested massively in PDP than any other person even when they were jumping from party to party, he stayed and funded the party.

But the did has been done, he should lick his wounds and focus on governing Rivers state.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Pregnant - Seun Osewa / Why I Support Asiwaju / Exposed: Why Yorubas Must Take Awolowo's Warning Serious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.