Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

"Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man (3746 Views)

Hustle Na Your Mate?" – Oyinbo Lady Captured Hawking Walnut In Lagos Traffic / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man by Crisbenson: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
'Don't Try This in Naija' —Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man, Collects His Phone Number

A black man saw a beautiful Oyinbo lady in public and he decided to make his move in a very romantic and creative way.

The man approached the white lady from the back, tapping her shoulders and he immediately gave her a beautiful balloon.

The beautiful white lady collected the nice balloon from him without any hesitation, but that was not all...

More details in the link below...
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1660732727039Don039tTryThisinNaija039OyinboLadyPursuesHandsomeBlackManCollectsHisPhoneNumberCrisben.html

1 Share

Re: "Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man by Cypress042(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
I love the headline grin
Re: "Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man by fman(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Drama
Re: "Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man by Highman56: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
Naija girls will first ask is it balloon dat I will eat?

7 Likes

Re: "Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man by offset67(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Highman56:
Aswear hungry bitches everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man by BeanmanX(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Highman56:
Naija girls done suffer for una hands,,,,,, grin
Re: "Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man by rocknation62(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
White girls are still the best when it comes to relationship. My brother in Germany tells me this every day, they don’t cheating, they shower you with gifts, they show you true love. They’re just too sweet

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
NAIJA ladies are always hungry.when they see you na ATM dem dey imagine.she ready breakup with you if you give her balloons
Re: "Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man by atimadesign(m): 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
The problem with Nigerians ladies is hypocrisy,even if they are dying inside,they wait for the man to talk to them and still make it though... Not to look cheap abi?

Re: "Don't Try This In Naija" - Oyinbo Lady Pursues Handsome Black Man by meobizy(f): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Internet skit.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Say I'm Done In A Relationship / Can You Imagine? / Romance Section Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.