Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1554 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by debeo: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
Re: . by ursie(f): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2007
hi Debeo,
i donot think anything is wrong with you not having dated any girl at the sweet age of 20+. my dear infact i must commend you for having concentrated on your studies and now that you are done with the first stage, you can start thinking of whom to date if you want to.
but there's certainly nothing wrong with this.
Re: . by babygirl8(f): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2007
huuum,i have alot friends 20+ like you,its normal,you just should try do somethin with it,but its nomal wink
Re: . by angelchi(f): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2007
no mind ur friends jare nothing is wrg with u,jus tak ur time n all d best.
Re: . by ABk2: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hi

There is nothing to worry for. Someone will come along when the time is right. There are many people out there in the same place. I am sure you are not alone. And you are really no so old not to have so much experience smiley Many women will see it as a good point if chosing to date you.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2007
You are indeed one in the million of such group of people, even though i am over thirty now and I am just trying to get into relationship with a 23 year old girl! you see, just keep it up and focus on your life.
Re: . by Ninjabyte(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2007
Ol' boy, u don suffer. Chei, at this age u never take hand hold woman? U sure as hell have a problem, Amd this is the problem, U r going to suffer from,

Bros relax, aint nuthin wrong with u.
B
Oladiran:

You are indeed one in the million of such group of people, even though i am over thirty now and I am just trying to get into relationship with a 23 year old girl! you see, just keep it up and focus on your life.

See what i mean, u got a senior broda. And i think a younger one too cos i am emm, emm, shoot, i've gone out of that league already.

All the best sha.
Re: . by fawwyb(m): 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2007
It's good for you brother, am in your shoe. i want to focus on my life before getting any lady involved. You know what i mean, 100% concentration on your life! But i think am ready for one now kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2007
nothing at all.
Re: . by xJaysonx(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2007
It's normal.

Just be the man from now on.
Re: . by jkpretty(f): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2007
U're ok, nothing's wrong, but was it dat u never found any promising young lady thruout the time u were in school, or nevr admired? A school environment is where u could easily, ok, even if u dint ask any girl out, not one of them admired u?

Pls o, If this guy hadn't gone to a university we could say mumsie is still holding him, he has gone to school oo ehen! Lets have another think.
Re: . by texas543(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
Talk to GAMINE! grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Maintaining Her Viginity A Crime? / Why Are Women So Stingy With Compliments? / Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Probably Make With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.