Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Do You Do When You're Depressed? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Do When You're Depressed? (17787 Views)

5 Foods To Eat Every Day If You're Depressed / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Betternext(f): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Only God takes control.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Reallife17: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Promote vawulence among 2 people to entertain myself
Comrade wetin dey par na? grin
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Tegabadguy(m): 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
I feel like killing myself or i get my self drunk embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by etrouble: 2:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Ma Nigga
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Smoke week and sleep..
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Viccur(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
I think I'm depressed as well. Plus boredom wan kill me both at work and home. I don tire.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Smoke weed and sleep, then wake up with all my worries gone. That's how I fight depression when it comes.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Rebirth212: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
I Sing the national anthem and national pledge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Gangster1ms: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
I masturbate

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by FettyWilliams(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
I take pills and liquor, man's gotta derive happiness one way or the other.
Please don't JUDGE me, it is what it is

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Ginaz(f): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
i talk to my God.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Mindlog: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Take a walk in a quiet area and when indoors plug into audio with rain sounds as it has a way of calming the mind.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Ehismarkninetee: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Prayer, always learn how to pray when you are depressed. It helps a lot

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Yungdav(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by sanmtiago(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
cry
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Davytech(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Op nor dey over think. If you over think, you are creating a problem that doesn't exist.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Exceed15: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
I pray.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by IbileIfe: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
I pray.
There is power in prayer.
To ask Almighty God for uplifting.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Lama70(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
This depression thing is just one word that crept into our daily vocabulary through the west and their yeyebrities.

If you are not happy about your condition, please find something to take your mind off it.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by osazsky(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
I must say that life can take an unexpected turn and make things unbearable.

I was depressed for the better half of my year 200l to 400l. I still wonder how I got through that impossible phase.

Now I slip in and out of depression, but I haven't found a way to manage it properly.

How do you manage depression?
look for a good therapist we have good drugs and injection u can use to beat this..dont listen to people on nl.if not handled on time u may end up taking ur life
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by mannasseh(m): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
first, what's depression, how does it feel like. what is it like?
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Sazzy07(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Listen to Music (Spiritual and Soul)
Pray
Taking long walks
Speaking to people
Avoided staying indoors

Yes, i walked out of depression in 2018, it wrecked a large part of my schooling years.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by MaverickA3: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
I'm still wondering why it is only the male that are veiwing this thread.
To answer your question, I've lived most of my life depressed before I discovered that you alone can make yourself happy or depressed. Think about it deeply!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:
i talk to my God.

Does he reply you?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by OperationalVehi: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rebirth212:
I Sing the national anthem and national pledge
this one will kuku kill person earlier

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by meobizy(f): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yoga and journaling. Weed helped me through a heartbreak induced depression, but I won’t recommend it for everyone. Trolling is something people also engage in, however that is a pointless activity which only reinforces negativity.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Ginaz(f): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Does he reply you?

yes
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Religious people have taken over the thread mentioning prayers.. Is that what their therapists told them?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by spencekat(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Prayer, always learn how to pray when you are depressed. It helps a lot
Sure,though depression is like a heavy burden.I always plead for God's mercy in my depressed state.It works!.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Godi25(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
I must say that life can take an unexpected turn and make things unbearable.

I was depressed for the better half of my year 200l to 400l. I still wonder how I got through that impossible phase.

Now I slip in and out of depression, but I haven't found a way to manage it properly.

How do you manage depression?
Managing depression is a very difficult task, I had serious depression from mid 2013-2016. And I still get flashes of it.
I try to empty my mind n listen to sings(old country songs, they help me a lot)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo / WHO’s Hydroxychloroquine Trial Suspended Pending Safety Data / Opinion: Should Euthanasia Be Legal Or Illegal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.