Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Do You Do When You're Depressed? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Do When You're Depressed? (17783 Views)

5 Foods To Eat Every Day If You're Depressed / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Mike008(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
I watch Sabinus
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by fineberry(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
When I'm depressed, I will be talking to my self ...as in saying the situation to myself while and the same time encouraging myself. Because in this life ' It just you against the world, never stop encouraging nd motivating yourself.'

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by blessedweapon(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
StrikeBack:
As long as there’s Italian serie A, my ps5 and my sweet job

You’re a Milan fan
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by StrikeBack(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
blessedweapon:

You’re a Milan fan
Started supporting Milan 2003

Milanista for life

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by blessedweapon(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
StrikeBack:
Started supporting Milan 2003

Milanista for life

Me too since 2005.

Forza Rossoneri!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Tonytonex(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2022
Romanoff:
Eat. Na cake and ice cream dey suffer am.

Before you know, boom, I done fat.
wow! Your own better oh.
I like Romanoff. That woman fine.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Ctony1: 1:50am On Aug 19, 2022
When you have the Spirit of God you can never be depressed
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Roseey0(f): 6:10am On Aug 19, 2022
Speak to the supernatural God
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by dadayung1(m): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Go through my gallery and stare at my late mum's pictures for a while, then play loud hit music. It works for me.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Kooldame: 7:51am On Aug 19, 2022
I pray against the spirit of depression before it arrives.My children make me happy always so I put aside anything that may cause any depression.I focus on my children and think about my achievement and my bright future.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Kachi4christ(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2022
I play Call Of Duty
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by beyondPen(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2022
Kingdollar28:

Pure Truth bro

I'm a witness

Thank God for you bro

We need clarity of mind without weed, alcohol,
social media, movies, comedy, games, music, even women. Not saying we should not do all this. But we should be in control of them , when we are not in control of them brings more depression.

The key is to empty the mind at all time possible and needing nothing without desperation
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by achimendy(m): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
I must say that life can take an unexpected turn and make things unbearable.

I was depressed for the better half of my year 200l to 400l. I still wonder how I got through that impossible phase.

Now I slip in and out of depression, but I haven't found a way to manage it properly.

How do you manage depression?

When am depressed I listen to messages, Read motivational books or listen to cool music.

That's my remedy for depression.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by determination26(m): 9:45am On Aug 19, 2022
I smoke weed and it helps when I feel depressed and all the problems in life is getting at me but the thing is, these problems are only gone for the moment, when the highs and euphoria clears off, the problems are still there. It's about deciding within yourself that these issues will not wear you down and think of ways out. There's a light at the end of the tunnel
NeckingNgulping:
Smoke weed and sleep, then wake up with all my worries gone. That's how I fight depression when it comes.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by mofresh(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2022
Your steadfast in God service and prayed always bro..that is how I overcome my own...the battle can be strong but God will always you to overcome...blessed you.]I must say that life can take an unexpected turn and make things unbearable.

I was depressed for the better half of my year 200l to 400l. I still wonder how I got through that impossible phase.

Now I slip in and out of depression, but I haven't found a way to manage it properly.

How do you manage depression?[/quote]
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by ghettochild(m): 11:23am On Aug 19, 2022
Watch movies
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by PreetyAngel4U: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

http://jessicamediaopinions.com/2022/08/12/overcoming-depression/
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by yinkbell: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
OP it is very simple. Just start jogging on the mornings you feel confused and uninspired to do anything that day, that's how it normally begins. Adopt a very active and healthy lifestyle and avoid masturbation. Me have sha been battling with stopping weed, but most times when I feel uninspired and forget the advise I gave u up there, when I smoke in the morning I tend to always fall back to sync. If there is any strategy anyone can offer me in quitting weed I will be forever grateful.

Sorry bro., There is no method that will help you quit. I know someone who can help you. His name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. You can trust him enough to break free from all sorts of addiction.
I am a living witnesses; when I gave my life to Him. There was automatic deliverance. All you need to do is to surrender your life to Him. He will take care of the rest. If you don't know how to that you may mention me.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Zanzibar1: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Roseey0:
Speak to the supernatural God
he stop listening to me or probably am just 1 human in the mist of billion humans
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by ThatsONYI: 3:02am On Aug 20, 2022
shocked

So fxcking depressed. embarassed
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Villa12(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2022
Tufunky:

Bros, I used this system before. Noticed I was becoming obese. The food sef na temporary fullness. I come dey do comparative analysis between the long term effects of obesity and alcohol. The matter tire person. The most important truth is we are neither gluttons nor alcoholics. Na just problems.
You sent me a mail?
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Das1mama: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

i CRY my EYES out in my CLOSEST! i also smoke CIGARETTE.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Tufunky: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
Villa12:
You sent me a mail?
boss I think my account was hacked. I'm seeing stuff I didn't type attributed to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo / WHO’s Hydroxychloroquine Trial Suspended Pending Safety Data / Opinion: Should Euthanasia Be Legal Or Illegal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.