Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

What Do You Do When You're Depressed? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do You Do When You're Depressed? (17784 Views)

5 Foods To Eat Every Day If You're Depressed / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ginaz:

yes

Lol, how does his voice sounds?
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by StrikeBack(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
As long as there’s Italian serie A, my ps5 and my sweet job

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by spencekat(m): 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
I always plead for God's mercy in my depressed state.It works!
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Whoknowsme: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
I do drink before but now I just commune with God to ease depression

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by obedience4(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
When I am depressed I think more get more depressed then comes anxiety then lastly fear of the unknown. Psalm 91 comes to cool me down

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Trueprophet91: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
I watch sitcom on
youtube... they take me straight away from wherever I was to their comic world. cheesy cheesy I just laugh and laugh

spencekat:
If you are depressed,do not always stay indoors.Go to where you will see people.Engage your loved ones in discussions.Above all,pray.You can just be pleading for God's mercies in your prayers.Cry,don't withhold it.

It's when I come back I can now pray.
If not, I for don die of heart break... seen terrible things in very short intervals.

Betrayals
Disappointments
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by judedwriter(m): 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Manson1:
Nothing to be depressed about... Just seek God's face

Yes. In His presence is fullness of joy smiley
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by spencekat(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
If you are depressed,do not always stay indoors.
Go to where you will see people.
Engage your loved ones in discussions.
Exercise is also a good way of managing depression.
Above all,pray.
You can just be pleading for God's mercies in your prayers.
Cry,if you can,don't withhold it.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by beyondPen(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
A man wakes up everyday happy.
A man wakes up everyday not happy.

That's the Game

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Benwallt(m): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
You have seen too much of something like this and probably you give a damn.

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by jamexborn(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
I eat
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by TheDirector(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fabulouslouie:
I must say that life can take an unexpected turn and make things unbearable.

I was depressed for the better half of my year 200l to 400l. I still wonder how I got through that impossible phase.

Now I slip in and out of depression, but I haven't found a way to manage it properly.

How do you manage depression?
Depressed? This movie will help you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSeOQoQisLU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Gohs: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

I was depressed for the better half of my year 200l to 400l. I still wonder how I got through that impossible phase.

Now I slip in and out of depression, but I haven't found a way to manage it properly.

Depression is a spirit.
Pray against it without stopping — might take 3 years of daily prayer to get lasting results, I don't know but prayer works at the end.

Ask God to send His warrior angels against spirits causing depression for you in Jesus name.

Ask God to open your eyes to the doorway the spirit used to enter your life.

Note:
Spirits must have a legal ground before they can stay in someone's life — this is a spiritual law.

The legal ground might be from family lineage, sin, interactions with some witches etc.

Keep praying till God himself convinces you of the doorway (s) .

Close this doorway with the blood of Jesus Christ and avoid sin to keep those spirits from trying to come back.
God bless you and keep you in Jesus name, AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Benki003(m): 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Promote vawulence among 2 people to entertain myself

Where’s ur goat again
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by beyondPen(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
OP it is very simple. Just start jogging on the mornings you feel confused and uninspired to do anything that day, that's how it normally begins. Adopt a very active and healthy lifestyle and avoid masturbation. Me have sha been battling with stopping weed, but most times when I feel uninspired and forget the advise I gave u up there, when I smoke in the morning I tend to always fall back to sync. If there is any strategy anyone can offer me in quitting weed I will be forever grateful.

Smoking weed brings more depression and it would not take it away forget people saying that. Been there, done it.

When weed is in your system you are not in control.
My advice is to smoke it only at night. Avoid morning weed and notice how you operate in the day without it.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ghana loud for therapy
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by icarealot: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Itohanmiwa: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
beyondPen:

Smoking weed brings more depression and it would not take it away forget people saying that. Been there, done it.

When weed is in your system you are not in control.
My advice is to smoke it only at night. Avoid morning weed and notice how you operate in the day without it.
Thank you very much og I really appreciate. You nor lie

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by beyondPen(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
etrouble:
WWW - Women Wine Weed

The picture is the answer to depression.

Seems most coders smoke weed.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by spencekat(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Trueprophet91:
I watch sitcom on
youtube... they take me straight away from wherever I was to their comic world. cheesy cheesy I just laugh and laugh

It's when I come back I can now pray.
If not, I for don die of heart break... seen terrible things in very short intervals.

Betrayals
Disappointments
Depression is not a child's play.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by jeromestarks: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Depression na for people wey no marry virgin.
I am very happy. I can't be depressed.
Vote BAT.
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Vintage100(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Lack of money to get basic things or when one is financially down is what causes depression for most of we Nigerians. When one experiences poverty, he is bound to be depressed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Trueprophet91: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
spencekat:
Depression is not a child's play.

Certainly not
Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Nearls: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
Me dey trek go local markets, walk round, see things tire. If my eye don full, I no go know when I go laugh sometimes sef. I go trek go house, my phone go remind me sey I don waka 20km. As I reach for the shower, na sleep straight. When I wake up, na typing straight, type people project to keep my mind fixed. Mad man life grin cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Ginaz(f): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Lol, how does his voice sounds?

God is beautiful, even without hearing a voice. and the voice doesn't matter, he answers regardless.

he does great things in silence. when time changes from P.M to A.M there is no sound in the universe but 11:59 pm and 12:am is a change of past to present.

the universe was silent and empty when God created the heaven and earth.

a baby grows in the dark silence of the mother's womb. it's ok, when you talk to God and you hear nothing, in the silence he's making ways for you and preparing you to victory.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by SeriouslySense(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
I know what makes me happy when i am depressed, so i do them.

smiley smiley smiley I am not surprised why wont Nigerians be depressed, when they fail to appreciate the little things in Life, And they are becoming too occupied about themselves. Why wait, when you can smile now.

First start with the air you breathe, that's for a start.

Appreciate the Animals around you.

Appreciate the ability to observe and to create.

Appreciate the ability to make others happy and do it, make people smile.

Appreciate the little you have, even if its little creativity, even if its a little improvement, appreciate it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by efjaydee(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hmm.. cry

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Beautyblogger: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

I listen to the preachings of Apostle Joshua Selman of Koinonia!

God is too sweet abeg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by jaxxy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fabulouslouie:

Depending on how serious it is I ask myself why? why am I depressed. This is to self diagnose by mood so I know it's not some abstract thing.

Then I address is as mature as possible with the aim of putting it behind ASAP. There are 2 ways to put it behind slow process and quick (i dont care) process. both process involves positive energy.

Pray. Pray for strength and knowledge to get past it. even if u dont know or understand how keep repeating the words. it works.

Music either Peaceful, instrumentals or anytype that gets u in a better mood.

Be still, meaning if ur confused don't do anything just remains inactive and quiet, moods change over time.

take deep breaths for more oxygen and drink water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do When You're Depressed? by Tufunky: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Omo, when e pass me, Habiba abeg give me 2 action bitters. Reset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meningitis Is NOT Caused By Heat - Dr Olufunmilayo / WHO’s Hydroxychloroquine Trial Suspended Pending Safety Data / Opinion: Should Euthanasia Be Legal Or Illegal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.