Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table (29809 Views)

Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo: Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Photos) / Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by oikirodah(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Collabo: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Sending Cold Shivers Down The Spine Of Haters.

Do you understand what Collabo means? In local slang, a collabo is a gathering of two or more experts in a field to work together toward a common objective. The SLANG for collaboration is collabo.

However, Collabo has a deeper meaning than Collaboration because "na STREET word wey get Street meaning.". For instance, the term "collaboration" has two definitions: (1) the act of producing something in conjunction with another person; and (2) treacherous cooperation with an adversary.

So when you hear the word COLLABO used just know say Jungle don mature. 

Today Tinubu went to visit Baba Obasanjo in Abeokuta and it was LOUD, that is ...it was like the APC as a party held a rally, supporters of Tinubu were everywhere with the ORISIRISI of campaigns welcoming the Jagaban to Obasanjo's residence. I mean the visit was more than a STATE visit.

Before I go any further, let me remind you of what Obasanjo wrote about Tinubu in his book; this will help you understand why the opposition is running amok about the visit; they are tense, and if precautions are not taken, they may not sleep well not only tonight but for the rest of the week.

In his book Baba said...

"I am not a politician, I am a decorated Soldier, an Army General. If you are looking for a politician, visit Lagos Bourdillon, there you'll find one..."

Tinubu is a master strategist and has gone to see Baba to personally inform him of the importance of supporting his candidacy for the betterment of the country.

So when you see people twisting the story with a picture of Baba allegedly rejecting Tinubu, you'll understand why the visit is sending shivers down the BAD BELLE people's spines, anyway Bad Belle is allowed.

Take a look at these images and tell me what you think. Can you see the tête-à-tête ? Let me tell you something about Baba, remember when Atiku went to beg Obasanjo a while back after fighting him, Obasanjo outsmarted Atiku by making the visit public. He invited the press to see that Atiku, who had fought him in public, had come to beg in private; I'll never forget that episode.

So, if Baba had not approved of Tinubu's visit, he would have chased away the crowd that had gathered outside his house since the early hours of the morning; of course, they were singing and dancing, which could have been a nuisance if Obasanjo was not pleased with the visit.

Please be cautious about how you share Tinubu's success stories with detractors. the financial system WORLDWIDE is not friendly, and treating hypertension and high blood pressure should be discouraged for the time being, biko. No be your story go land person for hospital abeg.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah of the Bush Radio Academy and na from FCT i dey report so.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/collabo-tinubus-visit-to-obasanjo-sends-cold-shiver-down-the-spine-of-haterz/

Source iReporteronline.

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by derecho(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dem don pay this one to come write nonsense

How would going to tell Obasanjo
" I came to greet you and that Dapo is doing well" rattle anybody?

All these bloggers sef

No be only table dey shake na canopy

253 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tinubu is a master strategist that failed to win Osun and Edo states Governorship elections for APC?

243 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by aribisala0(m): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Visit to expired milk?

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by PandoraObi: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
They thought he couldn't but he did

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
They thought he couldn't but he did
You say?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by AkuOlisa: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
This life na wow.

The same man they have been insulting since 2015 is the same man they went to beg and are shamelessly shouting colabo with up and down.

Same Obj they describe as inconsiquencal and outsmarted by Tinubu is the same man they are happily masturbating up and down that they went to visit.

Indeed everything na turn by turn

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Abdul05: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by PointZerom: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Omoslim26: 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu is surely greater than Ojuckwu and Azikwe

One thing I learnt from Jagaban is, no matter the hate and name calling by wicked envious people, no matter the curse or betrayer... Stay focused and true to yourself and ambition..

Nigerians stand with tinubu to say NO to sick shaky old desperate men grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by BurialGround: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Just imagine this walking corpse at UN meeting?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Ancestortinubu: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Media zombies everywhere, always finding a way to twist little scenario to their measurable favour. Agbadu cassava overfed urchins.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Moh247: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
cool

Tinubu is surely greater than Ojuckwu and Azikwe

One thing I learnt from Jagaban is, no matter the hate and name calling by wicked envious people, no matter the curse or betrayer... Stay focused and true to yourself and ambition..

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by BurialGround: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Look at the man you want as your president drinking water like a slowpoke.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Omoslim26: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:

You are right...

So who is the sick old shaky desperate man

Let us go and felify

Are you kidding me with this question grin grin
Shaky hands,shaky legs plus leaky yansh yet you ask this question grin grin
Tinubu and his evil Apc party that has been the biggest disaster to hit this Country is already in the process of going going goooonneee grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by BurialGround: 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Is this how he will be aided in I'ntl meetings?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by BurialGround: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Everything about him is deceiption.

Even his useless followers cannot tell the primary and secondary schools he attended.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Moh247: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Omoslim26:

Tinubu and his evil Apc party that has been the biggest disaster to hit this Country is already in the process of going going goooonneee grin

Wetin Ibo man Sabi about politics

I just dey waste my time.... Because no way for you to understand

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Moh247: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Omoslim26:

Wetin Ibo man Sabi about National politics

Anyways 6 months time no far

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by BurialGround: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
They watched this video and saw how he stumbled yet they're foolishly hailing him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by BurialGround: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Even his wife is not left out in the deceiption.

Pastor in the church, Muslim in the house.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Omoslim26: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:

Wetin Ibo man Sabi about National politics

Anyways 6 months time no far

If we fit gather take out Pdp,why you think se na big deal to take out apc wey be 7x worse than pdp undecided
Before December na Action Congress tinubu go carry campaign cheesy grin grin
I wonder how far you can go without northern votes.
The Church and Christians will surely mobilize against the desperate muslim-muslim agenda.
It's the end of the road for Apc.
You must be an evil and heartless human being in reality to want this evil Apc demonic party to continue their untold suffering upon Nigeria.
To you all that matters is my candidate and party must win the country can burn for all you care undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by BurialGround: 11:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
A criminal that suppose to be in jail is bn celebrated.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by BurialGround: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
He knows this yet he brought Buhari to power just for his selfish interest and today people are still hailing him even without food in their stomach.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Moh247: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Omoslim26:

If we fit gather take out Pdp,why you think se na big deal to take out apc wey be 7x worse than pdp undecided
Before December na Action Congress tinubu go carry campaign cheesy grin grin
I wonder how far you can go without northern votes.
The Church and Christians will surely mobilize against the desperate muslim-muslim agenda.
It's the end of the road for Apc.
You must be an evil and heartless human being in reality to want this evil Apc demonic party to continue their untold suffering upon Nigeria.
To you all that matters is my candidate and party must win the country can burn for all you care undecided

I just dey laugh you... This Ibo man funny no be small

So you really think Obi has a chance?!

Why don't you go and stake $10k usd against Deji Adeyanju's wager?!

Anyways only Maxi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu ikemba 1 would become next president

Go and write it down

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by BurialGround: 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
This exactly what you're if Tinubu is your preferred candidate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Larryton(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is a master strategist that failed to win Osun and Edo states Governorship elections for APC?

You win some, you lose some, that's politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo Is Shaking The Table by Omoslim26: 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:

I just dey laugh you... This Ibo man funny no be small

So you really think Obi has a chance?!

Why don't you go and stake $10k usd against Deji Adeyanju's wager?!

Anyways only Maxi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu ikemba 1 would become next president

Go and write it down

Hahaha How will he become president with Action Congress grin grin
Before December all tinubu will have will be Action Congress,who Action Congress epp grin
Go to the Hausa community in your area and preach tinubu let's see if them no go use dagger shift your left chest grin
End Apc now save Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Kashim Shettima Visits Muhammadu Buhari In Daura / Group Slams Abati Over Comments On Wike / How Jonathan’s Government, PDP Tried To Manipulate 2015 Elections – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.