Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) (6452 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by siofra(f): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin

He's kinda cute.

Meet prophet Malluc M Elias.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by siofra(f): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
More photos.

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Righteousness2(m): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
We Live in a generation where the things of GOD have become a means of catching fun.

We Live in a generation where the world has become churchy and the Church has become worldly.

GOD ALMIGHTY is not a Joker .
The Business of GOD is a serious business.

GOD is Merciful. HE is Full of mercy. HE is also a Consuming Fire.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by meobizy(f): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Which middle eastern country is he in?

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
and this may hit front page siofra is there smt u are not typing angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sure a pastor should look good, but anybody who's busy with their work don't spend much time in front of the mirror, except for models.
How much more someone who's supposed to be more concerned about spiritual things.

Handsome pastor doesn't translate to good works, so forget about hotness. That is not what any congregation needs, and certainly not what God needs either!

22 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by VenumX: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
Short boy.

E never meet person like me..that em smirk go melt commot from em face.
Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by H0didon(m): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2022
All i see is a fake scammer imposing as a pastor. Busy stealing and defrauding people of their hard earned money using tithe as disguise cool.

As our Ancestors would say "We have different types of thieves. Their ways and style of stealing is what make them different".

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by VeryWickedMan: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2022
God does not speak to his flock through gays

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by atimadesign(m): 1:22am On Aug 18, 2022
Could he be from God?... Anytime I hear the title,the next thought is deception.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by ValCon888: 1:27am On Aug 18, 2022
This one will be lashing his female flock with koboko.

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
We Live in a generation where the things of GOD have become a means of catching fun.

We Live in a generation where the world has become churchy and Church has become worldly.

GOD ALMIGHTY is not a Joker neither. The Business of GOD is a serious business.

How has this man become wordly to you? Does your God judge by looks? Is it the same God who didn't judged David by his look?

These pics are from casual moments. Let this young man live too. He mustn't wear rags to serve God.

Your standard of righteousness is surely demonic

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Goldenkrezi: 5:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

We Live in a generation where the world has become churchy and Church has become worldly.

Because he's not suffering like you then you call him worldly?.....

The Bible teach us not to even judge the anointed...

Work on yourself. Clown

12 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Bashnigga(m): 5:18am On Aug 18, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo pastor
If you know, You know undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by elotajohn1(m): 6:08am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Be punishing yourself in the name of righteousness.

14 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Globad(f): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2022
Hehehehe

Everybody is a pastor in Nigeria and yet the situation keeps getting worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by blingxx(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2022
Yahoo get levels grin , see Ice wey the guy carry for neck cheesy this go don knack all the chiors

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 6:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Mrlloyd: 7:06am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Which world has become churchy? This clown you dey evolve backward always o grin

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by heykims(m): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2022
Business is booming
Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Jimmythewise: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2022
Hard to find a man like this honestly serving God. This is a great example.

There are many like him who couldn't escape the temptation of so many young jezebels and they never entered their destiny.

I celebrate grace.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by donziller(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2022
Yahooo pastor

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Spy360(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2022
He may be genuine, he may be fake. But if he all about cuteness, then something is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by techWriter3: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2022
wanna penalizing yourself in the name of righteousness

1 Like

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Sure you want to Bleep the pastor grin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by Kingcalls: 9:06am On Aug 18, 2022
siofra:
grin

He's kinda cute.

Meet prophet Malluc M Elias.

I hate men, men are scum...we don't need men... but na u de disturb us pass for man matter...now u see y they call u fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by KingMack(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

I beg post ur pissures we want see something or jus getat sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2022
Ok, I have seen him, he is only photogenic but not hot.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by InfinityFabric: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2022
Christianity is a total joke, no guidance, no left or right, no good or bad anymore - just revisions and latest versions. As Paul intended.
Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by LikeAking: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

Stop hating. That pastor has not done anything wrong.
Re: Is This The Hottest Pastor In Nigeria? (photos) by joshteo(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2022
Op just tell us you don fall for him lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? / Help, MY COUSIN Is Killing Me!! / Disgraceful Sexual Act Of Some Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.