Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation (16362 Views)

Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events / Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Geekhard: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2022
This handle must be one of the paid hirelings. Out to attack everything about David Hundeyin and PO. Shame on you guys. Who knows it could be the midget or Seun himself.
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Dbakre1: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2022
But u have not said any meaningful thing here. A man gave us evidence of a conversation between himself and another person and this is ur reaction.
May God bless us with wisdom and unalloyed love for one another.
aylive02:
grin
Sega, a very f**lish, cunning, and useless man.
He's always a green snake under the green grass

I blame those giving him attention. Brown envelope at work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Peppysco: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2022
Geenosko:
Segalink
Always on the wrong side

Don't be daft, read their initial conversations and also the guy's invite and draw a logical conclusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by odysey: 10:36am On Aug 18, 2022
Jennifer663:
Impressive.
impressive how? The earliest part of the discussion was cut off
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Jking20(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2022
Nosayer:

If it's indeed not a strong force and can't be (like you asserted), you wouldn't have wasted bits of data to type what you typed.

The weather in Nigeria is changing and whether you like it or not, the faith of true, sincere and patriotic Nigerians will stand. Not the faith of those who believe on their political gods.

Like I said, am also a beneficiary of the movement and will keep enjoying the dialy follows and retweets at least whenever I post regarding PO. But despite that, we all know what it's all about.
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by DesChyko: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2022
sleek214:
It might interest you to know that PO has the worst record and statistics among all 4 past governors of Anambra State from 1999 till date.

If at all the words to back this up are too many, Nairaland has provisions to upload up to four pictures and an endless edit option.
Do the needful.
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by duduade: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Uncle Segalink synonymous to Uncle agbaya

E be like say he no get work
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by streetsoldier1(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Go and collect from Buhari u voted
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2022
aylive02:
grin
Sega, a very f**lish, cunning, and useless man.
He's always a green snake under the green grass

I blame those giving him attention. Brown envelope at work.
what did he do wrong in everything that's posted up there?

2 Likes

Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by asanausana91: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Mowoe:
David was on his own yesterday when Sega mentioned him in his tweet, David responded and this agbaya started crying foul. Short people sef!
mentioning him doesn't mean that he will bully him. I hate people that are supporting wrong doers just because they are dancing to their tune.
What is wrong is wrong

1 Like

Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by adioolayi(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2022
Geenosko:
Segalink
Always on the wrong side

It's possible you rushed making this comment...go back and read the post together with the screenshot...and let see if you will still make this comment
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Jack005(m): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2022
chatinent:
Peter Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku are all failures.

Una get time sha
Who sabi your papa?
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by deebrownneymar: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2022
I’m beginning to think David and Michael are being paid to do what they’re doing. Sega did nothing wrong here

1 Like

Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by zicoraads: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Sega has his faults, lots of it.

But on this particular issue he is right.
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by DRPAIT123(m): 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jking20:

Truth be told, Obidient movement has never been a strong force and can never be in anyway. All the clouts chasing in the name of Obidient movement is to gain recognition on media platforms. If you you doubt me, check Follow for follow on Twitter and Instagram and you'll realize what are saying.

Am also a beneficiary of the movement tho, but just to gain more followers and get enough retweets and likes on Twitter. So, don't ever think we don't know what the movement is all about
If that's your POV, no issues. I respect it.
What I mean by the strong force has nothing to do with who would eventually win the election. I'm just talking about the social media power, and that's not debatable. They bring the most engagement to any issue and they cancel or at least, try to cancel people at will.

1 Like

Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Geenosko: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Peppysco:

Don't be daft, read their initial conversations and also the guy's invite and draw a logical conclusion.

You were born without reasoning faculty since you don't know how to communicate without insults.
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Geenosko: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
adioolayi:

It's possible you rushed making this comment...go back and read the post together with the screenshot...and let see if you will still make this comment

Read everything.
I still stand by what I said.
Sega has been unmasked for who he truly his.
Last last everyone is entitled to his opinions.
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Geenosko: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Botnik:
he was not on the wrong side when he was cheering arsonists from sad beast burning down lagos abi?

I have no clue what you are trying to say here.
Can you perhaps rephrase?
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Geenosko: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Prior to 2015, a certain group relied on insults and bullying online to push their agenda and candidates.

In 2022, they expect that when they slap you, you turn the other cheek for them.

Hell no!!

If you fire first, expect the same in multipled measure.

2015 is not 2022
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by backtovillage: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
duduade:
Uncle Segalink synonymous to Uncle agbaya

E be like say he no get work

But your name is synonymous with oponu dudu.
Go for the message and not the messenger
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by duduade: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
backtovillage:

But your name is synonymous with oponu dudu.
Go for the message and not the messenger

Same as you na as your village people dey find you
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by olamike02: 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
I know those blackmailers will come for Sega. It's their lying, bigot man or nothing.
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by loadedvibes: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
As much as I am not a fan of the short man.. but he was never part of the endsars protest that turned into a riot. He was against the display right from the get go
Botnik:
Well written.

No one wants to be attacked by brainless zombi that calls themself zombidients.

All though I do not pity Sega link much because he benefitted from the mob that destroyed properties in lagos in the name of endsars protest, now the monster he made are coming after him.
Just like they are coming for them all.

Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Mowoe(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
asanausana91:
mentioning him doesn't mean that he will bully him. I hate people that are supporting wrong doers just because they are dancing to their tune.
What is wrong is wrong

Yo, the man said something bad about David, let's not be one sided. I saw the tweet before he deleted it after David called him Amstel Malta.
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by kafeii123: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hundryin dares not obey any government invitation till this administration is gone....if the next one happens to be Tinubu...his self exile will have to be extended for another 8years at least.....ditto Djwhatever ....
We cannot continue like this. Living in fear..and fearing to live and breathe fully...in our own fatherland....
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by richie240: 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
inoki247:
I don't understand this people must everybody support ur candidate with the way things are going u guys will need to start buying guns in oda to enforce ur candidate on others with force.....

The same template UGM is using to enforce Monday Sit at home in some region alaigbo...
Fixed!
cool
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by abalog: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
deeva2:
Obi ppl and cyber bully are inseparable...All of them carries Biafran nature.. Violence and hate.
Absolutely
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Peppysco: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
Geenosko:

You were born without reasoning faculty since you don't know how to communicate without insults.

If someone had told you about your daftness earlier in life, you wouldn't have brought it to a public forum. Pardon me for saying the truth, guy, you're still very daft.
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by DesChyko: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
inoki247:

The same template UGM is using to enforce Monday Sit at home in some region....
This unknown gunmen group must be very powerful. Besides enforcing sit at home in some region, they're terrorizing all region in Nigeria.

That they roam free 'unidentified' could only mean they have the blessing of the government.

Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by inoki247: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
DesChyko:

This unknown gunmen group must be very powerful. Besides enforcing sit at home in some region, they're terrorizing all region in Nigeria.

That they roam free 'unidentified' could only mean they have the blessing of the government.

Why excluding the states where dey dish out Monday sit at home.....

All the states u showed me the screenshot dey don't observe monday sit at home dere....

You're just an hypocrites looking for a way to justify dere crime....
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Geenosko: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Peppysco:

If someone had told you about your daftness earlier in life, you wouldn't have brought it to a public forum. Pardon me for saying the truth, guy, you're still very daft.

All the money spent on you since birth is simply a huge waste of funds.

Funds that should have been donated to charity to raise more important children because you are worthless and of absolutely no value.

Anyway, I don't blame you.

If networks implemented IQ tests, retards like you wouldn't have access to the internet to come and start exposing gross stupidity and foolishness.

You are an embodiment of a low quality human
People like you should be donated for scientific experiments because you have absolutely no use on this earth.

Scum bag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan: Electronic Voting Is The Only Way To Credible Elections / IMF Tells FG To Remove Electric And Fuel Subsidies, Give More Jobs / 2023: Masari Insists On Power Shift To South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.