Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,716 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation (16364 Views)

Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events / Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Peppysco: 9:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Geenosko:

All the money spent on you since birth is simply a huge waste of funds.

Funds that should have been donated to charity to raise more important children because you are worthless and of absolutely no value.

Anyway, I don't blame you.

If networks implemented IQ tests, retards like you wouldn't have access to the internet to come and start exposing gross stupidity and foolishness.

You are an embodiment of a low quality human
People like you should be donated for scientific experiments because you have absolutely no use on this earth.

Scum bag

Hmmm, fighting a pig makes one dirty, not about to engage you anymore, ciao
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by DesChyko: 4:37am On Aug 19, 2022
inoki247:

Why excluding the states where dey dish out Monday sit at home.....

All the states u showed me the screenshot dey don't observe monday sit at home dere....

You're just an hypocrites looking for a way to justify dere crime....

Read what you quoted 'again; this time, carefully. undecided
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Geenosko: 5:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Peppysco:

Hmmm, fighting a pig makes one dirty, not about to engage you anymore, ciao

Says a pig.

You started with insults, now the kitchen's too hot for you?

I hope you have learnt to be civil in your engagements with people online.
Re: Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation by Codes151(m): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2022
aylive02:
grin
Sega, a very f**lish, cunning, and useless man.
He's always a green snake under the green grass

I blame those giving him attention. Brown envelope at work.
read before commenting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Is Going To Visit Tinubu In London? / FG To Tackle JAMBS Another Boko-Haram Group / DSS Invites Arewa Youths Who Issued Igbo Quit Notice For Questioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.