Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) (34375 Views)

How a Good Wife Should Apologize To Her Husband When He Is Angry(photos) / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2022
She and I have been friends for some time. And she loves my artworks. So she sent me two photos of her relatives to work on. But her boyfriend got angry because he already told her to stop talking to me. I guess he's just jealous. Here are the photos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2022
Other ones I've worked on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2022
Beautiful, right?

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2022
To contact me to order, check the whatsapp number in my sig. I'll respond as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2022
It's quite cheap.
I do logos too. Just 1 day delivery.

1 Share

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2022
For mock ups and product editing,
Send a message to the number on my signature. Thank you.

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Thanks and have a good day.
Hopefully, one day her boyfriend will realize there's nothing going on between us.

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Anything you need.

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by Wizywiz(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2022
Nice one....keep it up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Wizywiz:
Nice one....keep it up
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by kumulus(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Lovely

**Check DM I have something for you.

1 Like

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2022
Guy, so you wanted to use your skill collect his babe.
VillageGuyArts1:
She and I have been friends for some time. And she loves my artworks. So she sent me two photos of her relatives to work on. But her boyfriend got angry because he already told her to stop talking to me. I guess he's just jealous. Here are the photos.
Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Guy, so you wanted to use your skill collect his babe.

No na. She's just a friend. grin
Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2022
kumulus:
Lovely

**Check DM I have something for you.
Alright.
Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by Merisbankie(m): 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
omo come and draw me please
Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by Spy360(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Which app did you use tongue
Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Spy360:
Which app did you use tongue

Medibang pro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Merisbankie:
omo come and draw me please

Sure. The price is fair. Just text the number in my signature on whatsapp.
Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by jeromestarks: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
You want to promote your work. We get you.
Don't worry, nobody have money for this stupid arts now.

2 Likes

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by Malory: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
VillageGuyArts1:
Anything you need.
You are talented. Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by Dabillion: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hey broke boy speak for yourself alone tongue
jeromestarks:

5 Likes

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by christm386: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Speak 4 ur self nigga

4 Likes

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by 5991ayo: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nice work bro

3 Likes

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by Udejohnchi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
VillageGuyArts1:
This is so sweet and cool, i will like to be like u when i grow up
Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by TheKrakon: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
Op you are a very mumu man.

2 Likes

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
jeromestarks:
Trash

2 Likes

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by KingTom(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
VillageGuyArts1:

Medibang pro.
How much would it cost to get a shirtless picture of myself holding the bloodied head of a lion high on one hand and then a bloodied knife low on the other hand
Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
KingTom:

How much would it cost to get a shirtless picture of myself holding the bloodied head of a lion high on one hand and then a bloodied knife low on the other hand

We'd need to discuss this in the dm. If that's okay with you.
Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
jeromestarks:
Alright then. It's all good.
I'm hoping I'll see someone who has the money for it. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Malory:
You are talented. Keep it up bro.

Thank you, I do appreciate.
Re: See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos) by VillageGuyArts1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
5991ayo:
Nice work bro
Thanks for the compliment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? / My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.