Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,061 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O (697 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me O, Ahh My Life Don Spoil O...... / Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O by Ehismarkninetee: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2022
Since the football season started I have been betting on the matches, but I have noticed that in all the matches it is usually one big premiership club that usually cuts my ticket. I cannot forget what Manchester United did to my ticket, I Gave them a straight win against Brentford. You know how the match ended, Same thing happened with Chelsea versus Tottenham. I bet Chelsea for a straight win. Again that game cut my ticket that i was suppose to win over 3000 Ghana cedis . And again, Liverpool Versus crystal palace landed the last blow. Of course i bet Liverpool for a straight win, Now they drew. It was only that game that cut my ticket to win over 4000 Ghana cedis( 400k naira)
I have given up on betting for this season. Before I go lose all I have.
Re: Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O by Zee0007: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2022
Good for you. Nothing comes easy.
Re: Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O by Dollarseeker: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Since the football season started I have been betting on the matches, but I have noticed that in all the matches it is usually one big premiership club that usually cuts my ticket. I cannot forget what Manchester United did to my ticket, I Gave them a straight win against Brentford. You know how the match ended, Same thing happened with Chelsea versus Tottenham. I bet Chelsea for a straight win. Again that game cut my ticket that i was suppose to win over 3000 Ghana cedis . And again, Liverpool Versus crystal palace landed the last blow. Of course i bet Liverpool for a straight win, Now they drew. It was only that game that cut my ticket to win over 4000 Ghana cedis( 400k naira)
I have given up on betting for this season. Before I go lose all I have.
the problem with you people is that you see betting as a get rich quick scheme
Re: Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O by Betensure: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2022
Betting is lucrative if you just manage 2odds
Re: Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O by Zonefree(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2022
2 matches played so far this season and you've given up already undecided

Calm down abeg. The season is still young.

1 Like

Re: Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O by Tokskob2008: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Betensure:
Even your 2odds will shock you on a normal day.
Re: Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O by Unzerious: 11:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Betensure:

Wetin be Liverpool odds against Palace
Re: Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O by TruthSocialAPP: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
If you think money comes easy, you will only become poorer.
Re: Sport Bet Wants To Reck Me O by loosecanon50(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
As you carry the story come nairaland, e don dey wreck you gradually. Nothing good comes easy, avoid betting

(1) (Reply)

Mother Returns From Work To Find Her Daughter K!ssing A Man (video) / Cuban Actress Displays Her Full Goodies In A Viral Video / Play:if A Bird And A Fish Are Lovers,where Would They Build Their House ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.