Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised (17737 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / (The Igodomigodo War) why usman Dan fodio didn't Islamised Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by Timblaze(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2022
Believe this man at ur own peril

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by jrusky(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2022
Honestly I'm not scared a bit about the Muslim Muslim noise because I'm not voting apc I'm voting my party pdp so it's not compulsory I should be having headache about other party choice or error.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by Elidrisy20: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2022
So na now you know,go and educate your ppl
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by cyril10(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2022
A hypocrite talking, you've prayed to whom?, Whether you pray or not Tinubu is not going to be our President.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by maybet081: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2022
TinubuThief:
Zombie. This one na anywhere wey belle face. Tilumbu the criminal has already bought his conscience and senses tueh
If he have one in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by brideman: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Prophet FFK, its time to stop this........scam cool

1 Like

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by maybet081: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2022
Tochi3:
Abeg I know wan laugh too much today cheesy grin

Wetin be the similarity among the following Cashivist

Deji Adejanju

Segalink

Reno

FFK

Guess right and win a burning broom

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by stormborn28(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2022
beerfraud:
FFK is a good Christian not Okoros that abuse Pastor Prof Yemi Osinbajo for good 7 years

In Nigeria, if you are a politician without a germane source of income outside politics, it is convenient to say that you will not have principles.

If FFK had not joined APC as he did, he would have been dishing out verbal attacks of varying dimensions as per this muslim/muslim ticket thing. But as it stands, a man's has got to pay his bills which ever way. He can't return to PDP - no space. So he has to remain in APC anyhow anyhow.

My advice to upcoming politicians is simple: have your source of income, and make sure it is healthy before venturing into politics. If not, you will find yourself doing and saying things you will be ashamed of but you will not be able to help it.
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by apache22b: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2022
At the Bolded

My brother to be very honest with you, I have not. shocked

Hydroxide:
Why did Tinubu not helped this present APC government succeed if he has done it before? Don't you think it would have been easier for TInubu/APC to to win the next year election if Buhari government had performed very well? The desire for a better Nigeria the youths and other Nigerians are campaigning for is because this APC government failed woefully and Tinubu was part of it. stop sounding stupid with all these your posts and I hope you don chop today.

1 Like

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by stormborn28(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:
FFK anywhere belle face

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins have always been failures in the south east ,no visible infrastructure to show for anything ,yet he wants to become President. While Tinubu has been working so hard tirelessly carrying every Nigerian along including the so called Obidient's urchins .

Now to my fellow youths

If you want a bag of rice to go back to 5k

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

For equity and good governance vote Tinubu.

Say no to Peter Obi even in your dreams.

Tinubu is Young , Brilliant, Energetic, he's an Enigma no doubt about it .

Tinubu has done it before and will still do it again and again shocked

In Nigeria, if you are a politician without a germane source of income outside politics, it is convenient to say that you will not have principles.

If FFK had not joined APC as he did, he would have been dishing out verbal attacks of varying dimensions as per this muslim/muslim ticket thing. But as it stands, a man's has got to pay his bills which ever way. He can't return to PDP - no space. So he has to remain in APC anyhow anyhow.

My advice to upcoming politicians is simple: have your source of income, and make sure it is healthy before venturing into politics. If not, you will find yourself doing and saying things you will be ashamed of but you will not be able to help it.
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by blackfase(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2022
Eleribu somebody....

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by michoim(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nice talk
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by Namdosky(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Your prayers cannot cross your back door talk less of naija as a country...Go siddon.
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by Allisgud: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Educated fool,watch how he will defect when LP took over
By then he will now be saying things like,u see I have always know that peter obi is the anointed one to save this country
Ffk who always reason from is stomach

1 Like

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
mycar:
Is shettima the only capable candidate in the whole of northern?

Shettima is love by almost all Northerner, have you see anyone come out to criticize him?

he's educated and a liberal Muslim, the main objective of a political party is to win election

he's just the best man to Deputize Tinubu, Dogara would have but how many States can he command? even with Dogara, North Christian states won't still give all their votes to APC? so where is the sense?
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by Gaz80: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
I know they will come for his head since he didn't talk in support of their anointed candidate! [color=#000000][/color] grin
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by xynerise: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
As Assistant Jesus that you are abi? Fool

1 Like

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:
FFK anywhere belle face

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins have always been failures in the south east ,no visible infrastructure to show for anything ,yet he wants to become President. While Tinubu has been working so hard tirelessly carrying every Nigerian along including the so called Obidient's urchins .

Now to my fellow youths

If you want a bag of rice to go back to 5k

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

For equity and good governance vote Tinubu.

Say no to Peter Obi even in your dreams.

Tinubu is Young , Brilliant, Energetic, he's an Enigma no doubt about it .

Tinubu has done it before and will still do it again and again shocked
Can you just listen to yourself? Tinubu go make a bag of rice 5k for Nigeria? I see your mentality is beyond human efficient, na Celestial go tidy your case

1 Like

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by obyrich(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Prayer warrior grin
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by Nice123(m): 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Idiot, shut your that ya smelling mouth

1 Like

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by mycar: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Shettima is love by almost all Northerner, have you see anyone come out to criticize him?

he's educated and a liberal Muslim, the main objective of a political party is to win election

he's just the best man to Deputize Tinubu, Dogara would have but how many States can he command? even with Dogara, North Christian states won't still give all their votes to APC? so where is the sense?

Dogara wouldn't have been criticized either, and the sense in it is the SENSE OF BELONGING. Perception is important in everything we do, you are addressed by the way you dressed

If the table was turned, would you have said the same thing.
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by buzorcharles(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hahaha abeg who dey take this ffk serious? Hungry pawn politician

1 Like

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by Talawaka: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
duduade:
FFK are you sure you heard from God

With God all things iz possible innit? grin

1 Like

Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by BigSam13: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
False fake kayode..........ffk
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by Talawaka: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Meanwhile, FFK has just proved that his principles are divisible. cheesy

I no fit laff!
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by ufotunang: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Corrupt man praying... nawaoooo
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by countryman13: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.thecable.ng/fani-kayode-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-i-have-prayed-about-it-nigeria-cant-be-islamised

FFK better go sit down for one corner coz na ur belle dey decide whr you dey go. U are indifferent from these guys you claimed U have spoken with. As for me,i won't open my two eyes for ground make some idiots try to impose a religion contrary to my belief on me.
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by SamDayJoy: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Despite our sins, unrighteousness, inadequacies, wickedness, unworthiness in many ways He's not utterly cast us out.

I know so many are suffering, in pain, sad, at loss, sorrowful, sick, injured, lost and confused yet God is still good.

More than you can ever imagine, He sincerely wants to step into your situation to help. He's always been concerned, compassionate and touched with our predicaments.

He wants to help if only you'll (1)trust Him, (2)accept Him, (3)obey Him and (4)allow Him to work out His will.

Jesus cares for you.
If God cares for the plants out there, believe me he cares so more for you.

You can get right with God through His son Jesus Christ. That is by repenting of your sins, confess and forsake them before God. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. And join a Bible believing church for spiritual development.

God bless you.
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by ayo2008: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by rippa(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
beerfraud:
FFK is a good Christian not Okoros that abuse Pastor Prof Yemi Osinbajo for good 7 years
FFK is a good Christian?
Nawa oo
Re: FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised by AYT001: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
This man and double mouth. No more integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Probe: Emefiele’s Driver, 19 Apex Bank Officials Quizzed / Senate Demands Return Of Mace In 24 Hours After Thugs Invade National Assembly / The Media Trial Of Isa Pantami - DailyTrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.