Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies (18079 Views)

Wike Gifts A Little Boy A Bundle Of Naira Notes In Port Harcourt (Video) / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Patriotsleague: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
I think he has always hated Tinubu right from time, he is PDP,Tinubu is APC, their beef don tey.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by dominic17: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kindly enlighten us on things Tinubu has done in Lagos, endeavor not include his successor achievement.

apache22b:
Bode George have always been a failure

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins have always been failures in the south east ,no visible infrastructure to show for anything ,yet he wants to become President. While Tinubu has been working so hard tirelessly carrying every Nigerian along including the so called Obidient's urchins .

Now to my fellow youths

If you want a bag of rice to go back to 5k

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

For equity and good governance vote Tinubu.

Say no to Peter Obi even in your dreams.

Tinubu is Young , Brilliant, Energetic, he's an Enigma no doubt about it .

Tinubu has done it before and will still do it again and again shocked
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Demolakay: 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins have always been failures in the south east ,no visible infrastructure to show for anything ,yet he wants to become President. While Tinubu has been working so hard tirelessly carrying every Nigerian along including the so called Obidient's urchins .

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Wen ur looking for d true meaning of a simpleton, dingbat,come meet dis guy!
Tinubu ND young in d same sentence? are u normal?
Energetic; a 80 something man energetic?
Ur brain shld b used as a specimen for a how not to use ur brain project. Arindin.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Akmahoghany: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
jrusky:
Guys stop jubilating politicians are always like this. Mind you what Bode said does not implied he is supporting obi at all, he is one of the pdp member I respect so much because till date this man has never shifted ground to other party so end the jubilation he is our party member and he is not supporting your obi.

Yesterday same Tinubu went to see Obj you are showing picture upon pictures but unfortunate for you all *Obj took Tinubu by hand to another room for a secret discussion* do you know the meaning of that? That is Yoruba for you they fight and settle and promote their region and tribe.

Either you like it or not I had ask any obi supporter any where in the world to bet it with me obi will not win single state in SW and will not win a single state up North here I stay if you doubt me place the card on the table.

Yoruba are not dumbs ok likewise Hausa and Fulani are not dumbs. They will teach obi and all you his supporters a bitter lesson next time you will know marketing a product is by conviction and love not by bullying, threatening, harrassement, abusive, arrogancy.

The Catholic heads broke your limbs by accepting Lalong should carry on pls what else do you want to say? The way the yeye Kenya politician was literng Internet winning on Facebok, Twitter and Instagram but was beaten mercilessly on real votes same will happen to obi.

Obi, SW can not fall for you never. Obi the North can never fall for you Nnwanne go elsewhere to grab their land ok. I remain unapologetical and adamant that instead for obi to be the president Buhari should carry on till eternity I'm cool with it 100%.

You want to block my account on NL go ahead the more you do that the more harden I become against obi and I won't stop. Go ahead and block my account i give no shit ok....

Obi will never rule Nigeria.

TELL THEM MAKE DEM HEAR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Akmahoghany: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Show me one politician that failed to use lies and innuendos as a gimmick to garner votes, even your brother Trump is still in the woods,after the Americans decided against him with his 'Trump First ' coined as American First' that led half a Million Americans to early grave in Covid-19,under his watch!
- -it is a pure fact that Chief Bode George is embittered but still went to the Prison for NPA monies!
- it's a pure facts that Mr Obi was Impeached twice or why was he impeached at all,in a tiny Anambra State?
- it's a pure fact that some of you lived in Lagos,are doing well here, yet you failed to acknowledged that Tinubu welcome every Nigerians,got them job in Lagos,then you started abusing him left and right because you believed he is blocking your chances not to allow your candidate to win,while the real Lagosians are rendered as nothing,abi! --Ben-Akabueze,Joe Igbokwe,etc are true Lagosians,abi!
-In fact ,your tribal anticedent will force people like us to vote someone we don't cherished!
Real elections champaigns are yet to start,we de watch!

Very very soon, dia eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by etrouble: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu's entire life revolves around lies

I'm tired of his shenanigans and chicanery

Tell us about your own father, what is his life like?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by fredylee: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Under Tinubu's rule, many of the projects going on in Lagos were either mediocre in conception or poorly executed entirely. I remember wire gauze and mesh were used as road demarcators which were always easily pulled down by trespassers. Roads were littered with "tax payers money in action" sign boards that showed poorly done jobs with decrepit equipment. It was Fashola that raised the game, followed by Ambode.

Tinubu seemed to have plans, but appeared hesitant to deliver professionally. My opinion.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Donclaracuzo: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
What has he done before? What are his legacies. Una no dey tire to lie. From 2014 till now, na waoh!!!

apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Cantonese: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

“Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

“If you want a bag of rice to go back to 5k

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tinubu is Young , Brilliant, Energetic, he's an Enigma no doubt about it”.

Truly truly dem do you.

The same promises made in 2015, repeated in 2019, continuing now and you accept them, hook, line and sinker. You are truly irredeemable.

If you cannot tell yourself the truth of how emi lo kan brought back a retired general, who had tried several times and failed; got tired and forgot all about elections after 2011. With the weight of misery brought by the failed APC party; yet you believe that rice will revert to 5K from 35K, then you are completely bewitched. You are in deep trouble.

Na sorry be your name.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Cantonese: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Show me one politician that failed to use lies and innuendos as a gimmick to garner votes, even your brother Trump is still in the woods,after the Americans decided against him with his 'Trump First ' coined as American First' that led half a Million Americans to early grave in Covid-19,under his watch!
- -it is a pure fact that Chief Bode George is embittered but still went to the Prison for NPA monies!
- it's a pure facts that Mr Obi was Impeached twice or why was he impeached at all,in a tiny Anambra State?
- it's a pure fact that some of you lived in Lagos,are doing well here, yet you failed to acknowledged that Tinubu welcome every Nigerians,got them job in Lagos,then you started abusing him left and right because you believed he is blocking your chances not to allow your candidate to win,while the real Lagosians are rendered as nothing,abi! --Ben-Akabueze,Joe Igbokwe,etc are true Lagosians,abi!
-In fact ,your tribal anticedent will force people like us to vote someone we don't cherished!
Real elections champaigns are yet to start,we de watch!

So you think that Lagos originated from Tinubu?
How do you mean that “Tinubu welcome every Nigerians,got them job in Lagos…”. How did he perform the magic? So he just appeared on the political space of Lagos with no one occupying the seat before him. Have you read about the honesty and legacies of Alhaji Lateef Jakande?

1. Oga, is Tinubu biologically from Lagos state?

2. Is Lagos state the only center piece of the entire Nigeria?

3. When Tinubu returned to Nigeria from America in tbe 70s, did he meet Lagos as a village, without a governor or necessary infrastructures of a city of that particular age and time?

4. Who are the real Lagosians that you know? Are you, I mean you yourself a real Lagosian?

5. How can you define a real Lagosian?

6. You beg to get citizenship of other countries, how come other nationalities cannot be citizens of cities and states wherever they reside?

7. How is it that you have tribally overlooked other nationalities in Nigeria, believing that Igbos are the only ones you launch attacks on?

8. What makes the likes of Igbokwe and Akabueze more Lagosian than others? If they call themselves omoluabis because they are loyal to Tinubu, can you tolerate that?

9. An Igbo man once was the military governor of Lagos state. There was absolute peace and unity at his tenure. We’re you born then?

Please vote for whoever pleases who; the one you believe can make your living better. The greatest mistake you can make again with this chance is to look at the Igbos as your problem, while you choose a leader who will continue to choke you for another 8 years beyond 2023.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Mrfixitt(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Bode George the ex convict is just so jealous of Asiwaju
Everything he said about Tinubu is true just that you are sentimental because of peanut
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by omokab: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Esama:
This man should rest stop being stupid Tinubu have not steal from federal government but you got your money from federal. You are attacking your brother every time like number one enemy what hausa fulani will not do not even igbo will do that to .
that old fool call bode is a natural brain dead person . He served this nation as a minister without any tangible project to show but will always attack tinubu who has never work with federal government . He will soon relocate to gana by 2923 when tinubu win the election. .
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by omokab: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Everything he said about Tinubu is true just that you are sentimental because of peanut
please tell us what is true about what he said. He said tinubu own alfabeta . okay agree he he owns it .what is the problem of him be the owner of a company him that work with federal government ,does he not have a company ? Who own other tax company collecting revenue for other states and federal government ? Who own remita? Why can't some people use their brain to think for once but always believe in hate speech of some lunatic like bode. Nobody was saying tinubu is clean or not but why bode agbaya is always after tinubu.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by surgical: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
omokab:
that old fool call bode is a natural brain dead person . He served this nation as a minister without any tangible project to show but will always attack tinubu who has never work with federal government . He will soon relocate to gana by 2923 when tinubu win the election. .
APC supporters are very un informed people ,majority of them, which account for their poor judgement
Where in Nigeria did bode George occupied a ministerial position
People like you and your ilks should not be allowed to decide for Nigerians,it will be disastrous like in 2015
Nigerians must come out in their numbers to neutralise people like you
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Obojuju: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Tinubu lied to Nigerians about Buhari in 2015 and 2019. Look at how the Nigeria state is today. Now he wants to take over the mess from Buhari and ruin the country the more
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Anndrew(m): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

bag of rice 5k to vote for Tinubu,..u are bloody bastard and fool..u will not die well..idiot..you are a worthless qnd shamless urchin..I dare you to stand face to face with me..idiot

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by tomju2(f): 9:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Even the person typing the above comments is lieing. How can you say Tinubu is young? Besides, if he attended UCI then who were is classmates? Simple question. Mention your classmate.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by apache22b: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
You Obidient urchin, I dare you , I can give you my phone number for a start if you don't mind . Take a very close look at my Monika again . Then say this rubbish again . @Anndrew

Anndrew:
bag of rice 5k to vote for Tinubu,..u are bloody bastard and fool..u will not die well..idiot..you are a worthless qnd shamless urchin..I dare you to stand face to face with me..idiot
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Okhuadams(m): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu's entire life revolves around lies

I'm tired of his shenanigans and chicanery
As if you have been truthful all ur life hypocrite
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Okhuadams(m): 12:03am On Aug 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu has lived all his thieving life in lies . More reason why Obasanjo never liked him and did not endorse him yesterday

Tinubu and lies are inseparable
As if you have been truthful all ur life hypocrite
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by shegra58: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2022
Fira09:
Everything about you bundle of lies – Bode George attacks Tinubu

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/18/everything-about-you-bundle-of-lies-bode-george-attacks-tinubu/
How are you Bode the convict grin
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by shegra58: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Fira09:
Everything about you bundle of lies – Bode George attacks Tinubu

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/18/everything-about-you-bundle-of-lies-bode-george-attacks-tinubu/
“I have asked a very simple question and none of them has been able to answer it

Answer: nobody have time to answer questions from thief wey spend our ID card money
[
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by FullBlastLight: 2:30am On Aug 19, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Mumu!cool

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Anndrew(m): 8:02am On Aug 19, 2022
apache22b:
You Obidient urchin, I dare you , I can give you my phone number for a start if you don't mind . Take a very close look at my Monika again . Then say this rubbish again . @Anndrew

mumu send the phone number...Idiot..
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Chinedum300: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2022
I knew it that bola must not win the presidential election
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by VirileNelly2420: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tinubu is part n parcel of the ruling government...
If we're to buy bag of rice 5naira, he should do it now...
Already he told us he's coming for continuation. So u ask urself, is d direction of dis present government eva good for someone to continue from?

Be a patriot for once!
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by omokab: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
surgical:
APC supporters are very un informed people ,majority of them, which account for their poor judgement
Where in Nigeria did bode George occupied a ministerial position
People like you and your ilks should not be allowed to decide for Nigerians,it will be disastrous like in 2015
Nigerians must come out in their numbers to neutralise people like you
The position he occupied as a chairman of Nigeria port authority was has he done differently to that position . As a PDP member I know you must believe he's a ex convict who embezzle all our money and tinubu he was attacking has not been jailed for once both in Nigeria and abroad . I don't even know where you are typing from maybe u meet where he was kept then because anything PDP is synonyms to prison .
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Britishpea: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Coming from an ex convict who looted NPA to coma. Bode George has always been pained because he thinks Tinubu shouldn’t be a bigger man.

By the time Tinubu becomes th president, he would relocate to chad permanently. A self deluded man who rained fire during the Buhari presidency candidacy on how he would relocate if Buhari wins the election. We are still waiting for the old soldier to leave Lagos to wherever he desires. Clownish !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? / CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" / INEC: As Jega Bows Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.