Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies (18075 Views)

Wike Gifts A Little Boy A Bundle Of Naira Notes In Port Harcourt (Video) / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Show me one politician that failed to use lies and innuendos as a gimmick to garner votes, even your brother Trump is still in the woods,after the Americans decided against him with his 'Trump First ' coined as American First' that led half a Million Americans to early grave in Covid-19,under his watch!
- -it is a pure fact that Chief Bode George is embittered but still went to the Prison for NPA monies!
- it's a pure facts that Mr Obi was Impeached twice or why was he impeached at all,in a tiny Anambra State?
- it's a pure fact that some of you lived in Lagos,are doing well here, yet you failed to acknowledged that Tinubu welcome every Nigerians,got them job in Lagos,then you started abusing him left and right because you believed he is blocking your chances not to allow your candidate to win,while the real Lagosians are rendered as nothing,abi! --Ben-Akabueze,Joe Igbokwe,etc are true Lagosians,abi!
-In fact ,your tribal anticedent will force people like us to vote someone we don't cherished!
Real elections champaigns are yet to start,we de watch!

I found out that nothing here is useful.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by 77up(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
onuman:

Hatred for Tinubu is different from pointing out the truth about Tinubu.
...and he never finish the pointing since all these years? The man hate and jealous Tinubu,that's the fact but it's so sad as Tinubu really don't rate him by outright ignore grin

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by DeleTaller: 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fira09:
Everything about you bundle of lies – Bode George attacks Tinubu

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/18/everything-about-you-bundle-of-lies-bode-george-attacks-tinubu/

Baba tewon de... you go just kill yourself over Tinubu's matter.

Baba or any of his followers here should just answer this simple question... Please sir wetin carry you go prison sir?

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by kliffo(m): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:
Bode George have always been a failure

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins have always been failures in the south east ,no visible infrastructure to show for anything ,yet he wants to become President. While Tinubu has been working so hard tirelessly carrying every Nigerian along including the so called Obidient's urchins .

Now to my fellow youths

If you want a bag of rice to go back to 5k

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

For equity and good governance vote Tinubu.

Say no to Peter Obi even in your dreams.

[Tinubu is Young , Brilliant, Energetic, he's an Enigma no doubt about it .

Tinubu has done it before and will still do it again and again shocked

Do you truly believe this nonsense you are spewing that Tinubu is young and energetic? How could a sane person turn truth on its head like this. You can campaign for your expired product without such obvious lies.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Bluntemperor: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennifer663:

You are shocked!
Truth needs no further investigation!

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by drlateef: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
God1000:
Tinubu's entire life revolves around lies

I'm tired of his shenanigans and chicanery

Can you see Dangote refinery? Is it a lie? Can you see Eko Atlantic City? Is it a lie? Can you confirm an IGR increase from 600 million to 4 billion? It’s in the news, can you confirm that? Do you know about civil service reforms and judiciary reforms? Ask anyone they will confirm who did it. Have you seen LAWMA, LAMATA, etc, emergency ambulance, free health service for elders, pregnant women, children? It’s on google, check it. Did you pay your WAEC fees in Lagos? Do you know who started it? One-day Governor and spelling B competition, do you know who started it and who was first beneficiary? That first benefited is an Igbo man and he is now in good position as a result of that. Do you know there’s a Lekki free trade zone? Ask your IPOB brothers who started it.

Tinubu is not an audio achievement. They are still in existence till today. Now show me any of Peter Obi legacies you know of in Anambra state. That ex-convict man, don’t listen to him. He is a pathological liar like Peter Obi. He said if Buhari won election he would run to Benin Republic. He is still living in Lagos 7 years after.

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Softmirror: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
God1000:

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PICTURES BELOW. grin I HOPE YOU WILL NOT HANG YOURSELF BY THE TIME YOU SEE TINUBU AND BODE GEORGE HANGING OUT. grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Gaz80: 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Let Baba leave Tinubu alone. He is not his problem... abi na him jail am ni?

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Gaz80: 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jennifer663:

This was expected! A beautiful sight has nothing to do with a blind man...
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by swaggerjack: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
God1000:

100%
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by lagdmark(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
If by mistake Tinubu becomes the leader May God forbid BAT things to happen in Nigeria, he will build a Central Bank regional sub office at Bourdillon Road ikoyi for easy access, if case he finishes looting Lagos state treasury for his campaign
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Waterbear(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins have always been failures in the south east ,no visible infrastructure to show for anything ,yet he wants to become President. While Tinubu has been working so hard tirelessly carrying every Nigerian along including the so called Obidient's urchins .

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tinubu is Young , Brilliant, Energetic, he's an Enigma no doubt about it .

PDP had a bag of rice at 8k...
APC took it to 38k
And you want us to vote APC again to help us remove the suffering they put on us?
How?
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Nede: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

sad

stop smoking cheap weed
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by slivertongue: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

You have just killed the Tinubu's campaign with the above scam statement. Say no to Buhari pro max
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Waterbear(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Esama:
This man should rest stop being stupid Tinubu have not steal from federal government but you got your money from federal. You are attacking your brother every time like number one enemy what hausa fulani will not do not even igbo will do that to .
We want to vote right..
To vote truth
Not tribe
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Invest4growth: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Trust they will respond to you at the appropriate time. Remember you have only one vote. Your political relevance had been discounted significantly. Gone are the days when your name command the respect. Now we see you as a Pained loser who was even imprisoned and lack no political base. We move...
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by jaxxy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Anything outside Peter obi will be a disaster for Nigeria. We need positive change Now!

A New Nigeria for All not for friends and family of a few greedy criminals who want to hold thos country under perpetual bandage and subjugation.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by SamDayJoy: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
Despite our sins, unrighteousness, inadequacies, wickedness, unworthiness in many ways He's not utterly cast us out.

I know so many are suffering, in pain, sad, at loss, sorrowful, sick, injured, lost and confused yet God is still good.

More than you can ever imagine, He sincerely wants to step into your situation to help. He's always been concerned, compassionate and touched with our predicaments.

He wants to help if only you'll (1)trust Him, (2)accept Him, (3)obey Him and (4)allow Him to work out His will.

Jesus cares for you.
If God cares for the plants out there, believe me he cares so more for you.

You can get right with God through His son Jesus Christ. That is by repenting of your sins, confess and forsake them before God. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. And join a Bible believing church for spiritual development.

God bless you.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

So PDP is not your problem na Peter obi and his supporters, how he has moved to become the main opposition in less that 6 month should be studied, na bode George talk something but na obi you dey insult, you hateful tribal bigot
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Igbojew: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is it not funny that Tinubu urchins that always call humble Peter Obi liar when it always on record that their drug lord Tinubu us the one who is a serial liar.They always like to attribute others what they are the one doing it.... ......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by ayo2008: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tinubu is young and energetic? Haba! Let's fear God small na.
I hope you are not another Liar Mohammed or Festus Keyamo?
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Igbojew: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
Esama:
This man should rest stop being stupid Tinubu have not steal from federal government but you got your money from federal. You are attacking your brother every time like number one enemy what hausa fulani will not do not even igbo will do that to .
Oh shut that gutter mouth of yours if you don't know what to say.You think everyone is like you people that cover lies or support bad things.I wonder the kind future you are building for your children with this your evil mindset...... ...I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Amalekki: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
How to spot a natural liar:

“I absolutely have no qualms, no quarrel with Tinubu..."

grin
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Mickykarim: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
Fira09:
Everything about you bundle of lies – Bode George attacks Tinubu

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/18/everything-about-you-bundle-of-lies-bode-george-attacks-tinubu/

IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT EX-CONVICTS COULD BE BRAZENLY AUDACIOUS SHAMELESSLY.

We give platforms to criminals who have served time to spew HATEFUL spleens against achievers.

I CANNOT TELL IN ALL FAIRNESS WHO THE MOST Tinubu HATER IS, BETWEEN Bode George AND Ayo Adebanjo. TWO CONGENITAL PATHOLOGICAL HATEFUL SLEAVES WITH GRUESOME PASSION FOR ANYTHING Tinubu.

The unwholesome envious Bode George in one vein said, "Tinubu is a clown and very very very very very stupid" and in another breadth pretended to not hate him. I guess his preceding utterance against ABAT should serve as an accolade and complimentary.

WHAT MADE Bode George that Tinubu is not.

Bode Geroge WAS A GOVERNOR OF DIFFERENT STATES AT DIFFERENT TIMES IN SAME MILITARY REGIME. HE MIGHT AS WELL TELL THE WORLD AND OR POINT AT ANY LEGACY ATTRIBUTABLE TO HIS STEWARDSHIP IN ALL OF HIS TENURES IN THE STATES HE GOVERNED.

Tinubu has become an ICON and a SYMBOL of results and legacy yet UNMATCHED in the political space and annals of socio-political engineering of the Nigerian nation. An iconoclast and figure of emulations with height which people in the ilk with cloaks of the likes of Bode George may never dream of and or attain in their lifetimes.

YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW AND DISCOVER WHAT MAKES Tinubu THE SHINING LIGHT OF OUR TIME AFTER THE LARGER-THAN-LIFE IMAGE OF THE LATE SAGE, CHIEF Obafemi Awolowo IN THE BELOW LINKS

https://www.nairaland.com/6976395/service-beckons

https://www.nairaland.com/7129692/true-meaning-asiwaju-he-breasted

The former will better inform your stance on the idiosyncrasies that made ABAT and a figure for abject untoward for by undissolved detractors like cynical empty vengeful Bode George with his accompanying bad blood camp of little men of the Ayo Adebanjo status, People who have not and cannot meet the prowess of Tinubu in any form shape or fashion.

Tinubu SHALL CONTINUE TO SOAR AND AIM HIGHER THAN THE LITTLE MEN OF HISTORY.

The pull-down syndrome of hell bent destructive deconstruct philistine evil jealousy mien of combined evil machinations of a Bode George and Ayo Abanjo with other silent like feathers who lurk in the shadows cannot stop the ever-surging moving train of the purposeful ambition and aspirations of Tinubu for the highest office in the land. Since no arrow fashioned against him has neither made the hit nor worked against him.

ABAT HAS BEEN TWO TERMS GOVERNOR OF THE MOST PROGRESSIVE STATE IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA AT LARGE. HE IS ON HIS STRIDE TO BECOMING THE EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT OF THE LARGEST COMPOSITION OF PEOPLE OF COLOUR ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH.

None of the above streams of goodness of time would any Bode George with an Ayo Adebanjo ever come close to let alone meet up with.

THEY WILL CONTINUE TO LOOK UP AT A DISTANT ACHIEVER Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu who is on the move again for a greater height.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Greattha: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
Here they go again. Same lies, no shame.
Can't believe they're using the same campaign lies they sold in 2014 when they should be hiding their heads in shame.

It's no longer petrol that would become N45/litre, it's now bag of rice that would be N5k.

Una no dey taya?

No fear because there's no consequence for now.
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Hiltaux(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Tinubu is YOUNG? grin grin grin grin grin
Another lie

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
apache22b:

Now to my fellow youths

Vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Stop the bullshit, you know you re lying.
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by LocalMan2(m): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
But your father is more stupid than him have you addressed him?

Esama:
Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Later he will come on air and retract what he just said, these old farts are a colossal disappointment. sad

2 Likes

Re: Bode George: Everything About Tinubu Bundle Of Lies by Banhammy717: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Olabode George who stole money at NPA and sent to prison.

No one takes an ex-convict like Olabode George serious.
A mere prisoner

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Track Down Boko Haram With Satellites / Buhari Refuses To Sign Peace Corps Bill / Ngige: Why FG Is Sending Raw Food To Parents At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.