Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) (40811 Views)

Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by 3LACK: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
SisterAnn:
Why do think you should copy and paste this all over NL?
Mind your business pls
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by 3LACK: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
SisterAnn:
Why do think you should copy and paste this all over NL?
Mind your business
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
endsarrrs:
cheesy

APC will soon consider proscribing all PDP & LP as Terrorist parties

grin

APC urchins in severe tears
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Billygee2u: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
The North is gradually taking side with their son seeking to be president. Na their way
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2022
IMPACT05:
2023: Sheriff Modu quits APC for PDP (PHOTOS)

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-2023-sheriff-modu-quits-apc-for-pdp-photos/
garfield1. Here is a real verifiable defection

I'm Borno!! shocked cool
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by juman(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Who is he?
I never heard that name ever.
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
endsarrrs:
cheesy

APC will soon consider proscribing all PDP & LP as Terrorist parties

grin

APC urchins in severe tears

U don't hv to add LP nobody is decamping to LP it is always between the major players kid abi PDP has turn to LP confused set of kids on nairaland
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
And they call that wisdom.
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by asobo1: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
ChangetheChange:
What is happening in Borno APC, they have been decamping for almost a month now.
The truth of the matter is, if a free and fair election is held today in Borno state, Governor Zulum will lose to the opposition. Forget the media hype, that man is fantastically corrupt. You will see a project of 5 million and hundred of millions is budgeted for such project. Don't take my words for it, ask anybody you know in Borno state. Don't forget, Borno state is the headquarters of where humanitarian assistance is taking place. Billions are being spend here
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Lovenorth: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Even bush frogs are entering PDP
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by asobo1: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I'm Borno!! shocked cool
Forget that guy called garfield1. He will deactivate his account after Atiku is sworn in. He thinks 2023 politics is like eating crabs in Akwai Ibom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by PharmacyStore: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
This man is just jumping about
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Shascky33: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Betternext:
Do we know him on nairaland?
No! But thousands of nothern electorate knows him.
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Okobola146:
iyawo mi atata. How are you re? Mo miss e like kilode. kiss kiss
Olowo Ori mi I'm fine. Happy weekend
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by garfield1: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

I'm Borno!! shocked cool

It is not Ali modu sheriff the ex gov.don't get it twisted it is one nonentity
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by garfield1: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
asobo1:
The truth of the matter is, if a free and fair election is held today in Borno state, Governor Zulum will lose to the opposition. Forget the media hype, that man is fantastically corrupt. You will see a project of 5 million and hundred of millions is budgeted for such project. Don't take my words for it, ask anybody you know in Borno state. Don't forget, Borno state is the headquarters of where humanitarian assistance is taking place. Billions are being spend here

Are you ok? Because one unknown fellow defected,zulum and apc will lose borno? When will ikpeazu,Darius lose election son? Your own partisan sentiment is dangerous to humanity
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by frog12: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
these northerners go do tambuwal on tinubu. dem go go for ATIKU
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by endsarrrs(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
wallarwallar:

U don't hv to add LP nobody is decamping to LP it is always between the major players kid abi PDP has turn to LP confused set of kids on nairaland

You lack senses to remember Obi was in Pdp

Low IQ adult roaming NL.

ONE MORE APC urchin in severe tears tongue

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
garfield1:

It is not Ali modu sheriff the ex gov.don't get it twisted it is one nonentity

Nonentity how? Every vote is important and this man with his thousands of supporters have defected. Don't be like that to a member of the house of assembly. He's a grassroots mobiliser obviously

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by garfield1: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Nonentity how? Every vote is important and this man with his thousands of supporters have defected. Don't be like that to a member of the house of assembly. He's a grassroots mobiliser obviously

Where did you see him with thousands of supporters. How do you know he is a grassroot mobilizer? Are you ok at all
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 3:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Indispensable85:
There's no pdp in Bornu state.

Say this without shedding tears, can you?
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by asobo1: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
garfield1:

Are you ok? Because one unknown fellow defected,zulum and apc will lose borno? When will ikpeazu,Darius lose election son? Your own partisan sentiment is dangerous to humanity
Look at this dunce shocked who hasn't crossed Lokoja telling me trash. I don't do media politics dunce. I say what is on ground and not what you see on media dunce
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by asobo1: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

If any opposition party can mobilize the way it ought to be, I bet you zulum will lose. He isn't popular in the state the way they media makes it look to those outside the state. They refer to him as the begging governor. Those who matter when it comes to elections and voting are still displaced. I was in Borno for over a month and just returned to my base a week ago.
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by garfield1: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
asobo1:
Look at this dunce shocked who hasn't crossed Lokoja telling me trash. I don't do media politics dunce. I say what is on ground and not what you see on media dunce

Yabaleft patient ranting thrash.you are in ground but couldn't see lalong winning your dear plateau.rubbish
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Okobola146: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Olowo Ori mi I'm fine. Happy weekend
same to you o mon dear. Mommy ati daddy nko?
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by asobo1: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
garfield1:

Yabaleft patient ranting thrash.you are in ground but couldn't see lalong winning your dear plateau.rubbish
Dunce go eat crabs and stop wasting your time on people who don't even know about your existence. Hope your account details is still on your profile, so that I can feed you this evening dunce grin
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by garfield1: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
asobo1:
Dunce go eat crabs and stop wasting your time on people who don't even know about your existence. Hope your account details is still on your profile, so that I can feed you this evening dunce grin

Up tinubu,down atiku.odiok ono etefo
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Demolakay: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Quodseverismete:
I want to type this for all to keep. On Free and Fair elections Tinubu/ APC can't win 2023 election, Tinubu himself know this,
The strategy Tinubu has resolve to is THUGERY, he will employ Thugs that will buy votes and force voters to vote for him, if this fails they will destroy those polling units Tinubu will perform abysmally.
The third strategy APC will use is ,..after the fixed date of the presidential election, Knowing those who will vote against Tinubu/APC have travelled far to remote places , INEC will postpone the election by 3weeks, this Fabian tactics will weaken the Obidients and most of them will return to their base and will not partake in the election again. This is what I see, keep it for reference.

DAT was wat dey did in 2019,bt I don't think dey will try it dis tym,we are fully ready for Dem.
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by IgOga(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
rolams:
Some are shouting Shetima will win the state for the APC. I pity Tinubu!

grin grin grin Tinubu pities you grin grin grin How about that grin grin grin
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by IgOga(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Demolakay:

DAT was wat dey did in 2019,bt I don't think dey will try it dis tym,we are fully ready for Dem.

Only you is we grin grin grin grin

First lesson I learnt in life...there is no we na only you dey......I pray the election is free and fair but even if it's not...don't be tempted to fight the government on behalf of other Nigerians.....na that time you go know say we nor dey o.....if dem catch you people wey you dey fight for go still dance for thesame government.....na so life be o....be careful
Re: Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Say this without shedding tears, can you?

I've got no time for lunatics
Election is almost here. Ur ignorance go depart once u see result from Bornu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode / Hunters Searching For Kidnapped Doctor & Nurse Attacked In Ogun, 2 Shot / Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.