Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages (24102 Views)

My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Bigfish121(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
But to be sincere, that ASUU demand is fucking unrealistic.My problem with ASUU is that within the space of three years,they have gone on strike two times.it does not make sense at all.

God will really help us this country. Most of these lecturers hardly coke to class.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by femicyrus(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
ASUU ought to pay for the damages incurred by the students while the FG should also pay ASUU for damages if they have any
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Biodun556(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2022

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Rebirth212: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ooooooh wat a shame..... These men no get shame again
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Anyiamaka: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Belleful: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
I really don't blame this iboki. If only the NANS could raise up to mobilize his members and go occupy Aso rock villa, block all major roads in Nigeria, this idiot minister wouldn't open his cow fill urine mouth to talk nonsense.
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Qwi1: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
But they’re broke
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Hiltaux(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2022
mbahdi:
Blessed be the parents of adamu for already forseeing the future of their child and gave him the name that best suits him.#Adamu onuku

grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by osazsky(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Take ASUU to court, insecurities, poverty, good road and housing, good medical centers, infrastructure, good economy...etc...
There's just one solution to all this.. and the solution is vote TINUBU the Master planner, the Brain box.
Any other person na gabruf don't say I didn't tell you oo sad

Tinubu is coming to rescue Nigerians from apc.see waiting minister dey talk..election go pass endsars..these people just they give obi vote
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by LiveWithIt: 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
sammyboyz21:

we go use Apc to solve problems created by Apc. wahala 4 this country
I still can't figure out how you guys think,
APC to solve APC problem is it about the party or the person?
Is tinubu not different from buhari, I bet you don't know what's up.
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by LiveWithIt: 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
osazsky:
Tinubu is coming to rescue Nigerians from apc.see waiting minister dey talk..election go pass endsars..these people just they give obi vote
Obituary that cannot make Anambra any better, of all 40 candidate he happens to be the worst...

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by openmine(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Take ASUU to court, insecurities, poverty, good road and housing, good medical centers, infrastructure, good economy...etc...
There's just one solution to all this.. and the solution is vote TINUBU the Master planner, the Brain box.

Which party does the minister of education Adamu Adamu belong to?
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
Adamu is very inactive.
Smh
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by LiveWithIt: 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
openmine:

Which party does the minister of education Adamu Adamu belong to?
Google is your friend sir
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Wilson500: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
The Wilson-Adoki committee recommendation to Nigerian Students:

1. Nigerian students should take matters into their hands unless they want to stay at home till 2023 after losing the whole of 2020

2. Both FG and ASUU should be punished for toying with your future

3. Start a Nationwide movement bigger than EndSARS

4. Spread Vawulence in your wake because without Vawulence, Man is Nothing
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by openmine(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Google is your friend sir
Atleast you know why i asked that question Oga grin grin
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by VIKTO83(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yes,,, exactly what I would have done if I were to be a student.
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Elbethel1: 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Take ASUU to court? Who do we take to court over failed promises, insecurity, banditry, high-handedness & corruption?
A set of jokers.
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Aflix(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Na Wetin una tell us about Buhari too Na. Why should we believe you now
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by ufotunang: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Students you better look for a trade or skill to learn to help yourself and earn a living and start life or go into business.. because the way I see this ASUU strike.. it's only God that knows when this ASUU issues and problems with be finally solved
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by ufotunang: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Racoon:
Just imagine this shit. Even making it a joke when they have bastardized every facet of our national life including education while their children are graduating from foreign universities. This regime is really filled with incredibly stupid and irresponsible people.
. That is why next year the youths , students, Nigerians should vote for a competent person into power..and vote out this APC government that do not care for the youth, students and nigerians... Nigerians have to be obi-dient
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by asobo1: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
Some federal universities are still collecting 10,000 naira as school fees and ASUU is demanding 1 trillion naira.

It is save to say federal universities are charity organizations.

The only solution to ASUU demands is to increase school fees and this will throw poor students out of government universities. The poor students form the larger percentage of federal universities population. Rich parents send their children to private universities and foreign universities abroad.

ASUU should consider the reality on ground.

https://www.legit.ng/1095689-list-federal-universities-nigeria-school-fees.html
When you write stuffs like this, back it up with proof of the institution. Stop misleading some gullible folks
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by ufotunang: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
UrProguy:
We don't want to take any body to court because we are not united as Nigerian students, personally, I would have taken them to court by myself but I am too broke to engage the services of a lawyer for now.
FG you know the right thing to do, if you must cede to ASUU requests then it will be noble of you to compensate us by increasing NYSC Allowee, or forfeiting our school fee for a session, you have to choose one...

Meanwhile, make I go borrow money take start pos for https://projectpro.com.ng I can't come and kee ma sef untop ASUU matter.
... where is the money for students to hire lawyers to take ASUU to court ...do not mind him

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by NairaMaster1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Biodun556:
Some federal universities are still collecting 10,000 naira as school fees and ASUU is demanding 1 trillion naira.

It is save to say federal universities are charity organizations.

The only solution to ASUU demands is to increase school fees and this will throw poor students out of government universities. The poor students form the larger percentage of federal universities population. Rich parents send their children to private universities and foreign universities abroad.

ASUU should consider the reality on ground.

https://www.legit.ng/1095689-list-federal-universities-nigeria-school-fees.html
when you die they will inscribe APC
on your casket
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by UrProguy: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
ufotunang:
... where is the money for students to hire lawyers to take ASUU to court ...do not mind him
I wonder oo my brother grin
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Neddyogu(m): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
lonecatt:
If lecturers were politicians, would the government be owing them?

Sycophant urchins who would rush to defend this failed government should answer rhis question

To be honest, the FG never owed salaries before the strike. They even ignored the other unions to pay ASUU earned allowance earlier this year, yet asuú went on strike nevertheless. Truth be told, nobody would come out of this strike unscathed. The govt is not to blame entirely.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by Neddyogu(m): 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
UrProguy:

I wonder oo my brother grin

NANS can do it, but it is not necessary.
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by ufotunang: 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
DrBrainstorm:
grin Everyday you hear different types of trash coming out of Buhari's Ministers, sometimes you wonder whether these people actually passed through Primary School. They just reek of gross incompetence.
.. especially that woman...the minister of finance....the way she talks concerning the economic policies to use to solve the problems of the nigeria economy.... sometimes I always think this woman did not go to school or she went to night school...so clueless
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by UrProguy: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
Neddyogu:

NANS can do it, but it is not necessary.
I still wonder why they have been mute all this while though undecided
Re: Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages by ufotunang: 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
saintjimos:
Student should rather take the FG to court for joking with their education
.. where will the students have money to hire lawyers to sue the federal government to court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Factional ‘fresh PDP’ Collapses, Fuse Into PDP / Gani Fawehinmi's Statue At Liberty Park Unveiled By Lagos State Government / Plot To Impeach Saraki Thickens- The Nigerian Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.