Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka (19250 Views)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) / APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Kano As They Sing 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by Shascky33: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
All I know is that Obi is the next president.
President of twitter and nairaland republic of Biafra
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by nduchucks: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jones4190:
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

Oga mathematician, prove this mathematically.

Every even integer greater than 2 OK. be written as the sum of two primes?

If dat one too hard, how about:

Prove that there is only one zero. Induction is ok.
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by FireUpNow(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:
Sai Mun Bata Wuta Atiku Abubakar

Song by Nazir M Ahmad Sarkin Waka

https://youtu.be/Angku
2nRcKQ
Not another Sai Baba again !
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by PrinceMajestic: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol.

Song we no trend reach the one Rarara sang for Jagaban.

Jagaban ShiNe Gaba.

Abi you no dey see the #JagabanChallenge tag?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NijCDJuWJRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOq_Mg8OKeM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pkhUW6eFtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjeJejxVH84

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFKH9pQRPZw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPyxMFXQNIk
I'm a Deltan who love rarara so much. Any of he song must sweet me, all his bits are similar and the way he play with words and the hausa girls with sweet voice that does chorus for him. I love all his songs especially those ones he sang in 2019 for Buhari, even though I dislike Buhari govt I can't stop listening to rarara songs like Su da lukutin sin kife, sati guda, mushin ga next level, sai koguna, Ba Fada Bane ba etc. Rarara is crazy with his bits I swear, my people in delta find it odd why I like him because they didn't live in North to know rarara songs well. Rarara is the best northern musician followed by Umar m Shariff. Any rarara song na blast! I love the guy so much
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by condralbedez: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Am happy the song is telling Hausa people,how APC have destroyed Nigeria,so that they won't even mumushily vote for APC again
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Shascky33:

By Allah's will, Atiku shall librate you.
even your papa never liberate you talkless of Atiku…sit down mf
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by CheapHomes1: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Angku2nRcKQ
Hope this one won't regret singing this song 4years from now.
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by nuland(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
Trinitycian:

Bro, I am in the North, and I just informed you. This song doesn't exist anywhere. I visit Kano, Bauchi, Sokoto, Borno regularly for business.

Apart from the people paid to feature in that video, no one has heard it.

I challenge you to post video of ordinary Northerners grooving to that nonsense. We have been seeing that of Atiku being shared here on Nairaland. We see them in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi, Kebbi, Adamawa. We see them dancing.

Now share those of Tinubu. I am waiting
You get time to argue.
Who in his right senses will believe Tinubu is going to beat Atiku in the North? The same man who is not even guaranteed anything beyond South West?
Let them keep dreaming!
Rana bata kariya.....!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by TheATM: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Trinitycian:

Chai, the lyrics pain the Tinubu supporter grin
Why is it that you people always attached TINUBU to any post on nairaland.If wife and husband are quarreling,it is Tinubu.If rain did not fall it is Tinubu.If your football club lose a match,it is Tinubu.A musician released an album for who he wants to vote for,you are saying it is paining Tinubu supporters.na wah for una..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by LegendHero(m): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I'm a Deltan who love rarara so much. Any of he song must sweet me, all his bits are similar and the way he play with words and the hausa girls with sweet voice that does chorus for him. I love all his songs especially those ones he sang in 2019 for Buhari, even though I dislike Buhari govt I can't stop listening to rarara songs like Su da lukutin sin kife, sati guda, mushin ga next level, sai koguna, Ba Fada Bane ba etc. Rarara is crazy with his bits I swear, my people in delta find it odd why I like him because they didn't live in North to know rarara songs well. Rarara is the best northern musician followed by Umar m Shariff. Any rarara song na blast! I love the guy so much

Nice one. You sabi person wella.

That Rarara guy na confirm artist for North whose voice make sense wella and people love him.

There is this other guy Ali Jita, I like that guy music well too.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by Theoarhics: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
The song sweet pass APC l nonsense
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by MyAmericandream(f): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
Is this song specifically for northerners? They should have used pidgin English that every citizen understands.
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by PoliteActivist: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://youtu.be/AngRcKQ

This proves you don't have to know the meaning to like a song.
What a sweet song.
By the way I'm 100% OBIDIENT!!!

Doesn't change the fact that Atiku is a super corrupt criminal who ought be in jail

Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by Nonywendy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL666:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Angku2nRcKQ
UNa doN STart again with this sai. Na so una do sai baba for 2015
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by SU50: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Arespect10:
The last verse though "Allah ka gyara kasarmu" Meaning May God fix our country

A normal northern thing, putting God's will above self, almost everyone supporting a candidate still asks for God's direction.
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by Promoter2: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
Trinitycian:

APC destroyed Nigeria. Atiku will repair the country. May God fix Nigeria.

May God fix your brain
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by SU50: 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
PrinceMajestic:

But that jagaban song was very uncharacteristic of him, he just kept singing jagaba jagaba without any strong verses, buhari dodar from 2019 was in its own class, a rarara in his element.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by SU50: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Translation won't do this song justice, naziru nailed it.
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by Hundjager: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jamz of the moment, currently vibing to this with the latest sound tech and ergonomics on my oraimo necklace 3 lite.

Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by Klinee: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Trinitycian:

APC destroyed Nigeria. Atiku will repair the country. May God fix Nigeria.
"May God fix Nigeria" and you are clamoring for Atiku?
Where una dey keep una sense bikonu?
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by Klinee: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

We go scatter the light/fire..
We go give you (APC) fire. It's actually a title of a song for Atiku by Nazir M Ahmad Sarkin Waka.

In summary, he accused the APC regime of destroying Nigeria. Said Atiku will 'fix' the issue.

I shared the video already. You can watch it here https://www.nairaland.com/7289115/video-atiku-song-trending-north
The same Atiku that destroy Nigeria?
Atiku kee your papa!!!
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by Shascky33: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Video Of Atiku Song In The North: 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' By Sarkin Waka by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Shascky33:

At least i don’t know my papa, i be product of random dicks.i am A bastard without a father. Kikikikikiki ^_^
okay peasant kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Jonathan Send Joint Economic Team To World Bank Spring Conference / Senator Misua Docked, Granted N5m Bail Over N120bn Bribery Allegation Against IG / 2019: Obasanjo, PDP Leaders Meet Today - New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.