Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,170 members, 7,842,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians (4416 Views)

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Why Do Religious Nigerians Run To Secular Countries? / Seun, Stop Bowing To Religious Bigots!!!! Injustice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by tpia5: 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2011
The bible itself says be not ignorant of the wiles of the devil and i think many issues people are facing today could be as a direct result of family members either knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by dare2think: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2011
nuclearboy:

Why waste time calling YOURSELF?

Log out as Jo and log back in as newmi to spout enhanced stupidity.
Then log out as newwi and log in as mabell to ask one asinine question.
Log out as mabell and return as Akhozem to praise yourself (Joagbaje)
Finally return as Jo to expound on more ignorance

That's what NL knows you for - deceit and shallowness

I searched "Akhozem" and I actually saw things that has balanced my suspicions. I know we have been through this incident on another thread, but I just decided to see what the hype was about.

Dude, am not shocked.(and that has to say alot about it)

Very shameful.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2011
hey Joe is right about the witch craft thingny I mean the passing down stuff its true and just because you don't believe it doesn't make it a lie
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by nuclearboy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^ We ALL believed these things BEFORE!

We have now learnt that much of these "knowledges" is deliberate disinformation by the O N L Y foe humans have i.e. Evil in heavenly places.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2011
^ because people learn it doesn't in any way mean it cannot be passed down
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by sexsinners(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2011
everyone must agree here that children should not be accused of being a demon.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
^hey i'm not in support of what they did to those kids how can i be, I'm only commenting on the fact that its very possible for witch craft to be transferred to child
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by nuclearboy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2011
@Natasha:

Are you a "witch"?

Was it passed down to you as a child?

Which would of course, mean you suddenly found that while you could not solve arithmetic problems, you suddenly knew enough to control "flight", levitation, transcendental meditation etc?

Without knowing how (or having the nerve to) to kill a chicken, you suddenly were strong enough to tie a full grown man down, take over (or eat) his joystick and brains and thus make him mentally and physically redundant AND all these without knowoing what your own reproductive system was useful for, ehn? cheesy

Let us be reasonable please
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by sexsinners(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2011
there is no such thing of withces maybe the devil but not witches, whitch craft never works its just your imagination. no human bbeing can contain this power.

this juju voodoo hoodoo belief is why AFRICA will always be a failed continent.

i say execute juju lovers,juju believe or any extremist of any sort.
likw wake up we are not in the 15 hundreds anymore , we are in 2011 we need to move forward

btw to previous comment yes i saw the whole documentarie , thts y i made this thread
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2011
nuclearboy:

@Natasha:

Are you a "witch"?

Was it passed down to you as a child?

Which would of course, mean you suddenly found that while you could not solve arithmetic problems, you suddenly knew enough to control "flight", levitation, transcendental meditation etc?

Without knowing how (or having the nerve to) to kill a chicken, you suddenly were strong enough to tie a full grown man down, take over (or eat) his joystick and brains and thus make him mentally and physically redundant AND all these without knowoing what your own reproductive system was useful for, ehn? cheesy

Let us be reasonable please
YES I WAS
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2011
and if you care to know it was my grand mother who passed it on to me
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by nuclearboy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
Better to allow you keep your delusions then. As the Bible says "God sent them a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"

But before I go - which year did Joagbaje "deliver" you? cheesy
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2011
^never mind cos its not funny you can believe what you want but that doesn't make something else a lie
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
for me the police should get all these people arrested all those wicked people who featured in the video ranging from the dad that wanted to kill the poor girl and that wicked prophet who had killed lots of children their churches should be closed down, such parents and pastors need to be arrested and punished gosh its so inhuman
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

YES I WAS

Well, can I hire your grandmother to teach me this witchcraft?I want to fly to the moon and I don't have the money to pay NASA or the Russians. Please, it's urgent!!!

I'm not trying to use witchcraft to steal anyone's destiny, I just want to fly. Like a bird!!
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Joagbaje(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

and if you care to know it was my grand mother who passed it on to me

Leave them in their ignorance. It's called spiritual blindness,  A sensible person should have humbled himself at least investigate what he doesn't know. Instead of arrogant empty utterances.

I've had opportunity to help such children gain freedom from such coven of darkness .all that is required is the simple faith in the name of Jesus. But denial that such evil exist is stupid ignorance.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2011
^

How do you know if a Child has a witch and do you condone the equally devilish , cruel and barbaric methods used to 'exorcise' the spirits, if at all there are any ??
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2011
@ Martin you think this is funny right?

@Joagbaje Its funny how some people deny the truth.

@frosbel, no he doesn't condone it if you had read his post you'll have seen and no one here including me condone's what they did to all those kids only a wicked and devilish person will second what they did to those kids and the rest we don't know of
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Joagbaje(m): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2011
frosbel:

How do you know if a Child has a witch

Two common ways children get into it. Is through food or dedication. They do their own evangelism as we do ours. When they give a child such things his soul lust after. (a cursed food). The child finds himself in the coven in their midst at night. The next thing is not try and initiate the child by drinking blood. On the drinking of the blood ,the initiation takes place. Demons will enter into them. It is this demons that make such a child do wicked things. Some have killed family members,destroyed pregnancies ,ground vehicles, business . And all manner of wickedness you can imagine. The child is actually "inocent" or rather a victim as well. The demons needs a body to operate. Some children on their own will open up when an anointed minister talks with them. Because some of them wants to come out of it but fear hold them back.They usually  give them fearful instructions, like "YOU WILL DIE IF YOU TELL ANYONE"

It's not just children . This thing doesn't know age. You can dictect some of them by their action. Some do certain physical wicked things . When a christian counsellor talks with them in love ,they may open up. You will be amazed to hear a little child give specific dates of events in the family ,how many people he has killed or made sick , one made a little baby sick ,he confessed and said he put something in the baby and that if he removes it ,the baby will be well , he did ,and the baby who had been sick for days instantly became. Well.

Some people know them by discernment also. Like paul did

Acts 16:17-18
. . .  The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation. 18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her And he came out the same hour.

Simeon others are dictected when the spirits manifest in them during prayers. or in an atmosphere where the anointing of Gods spirit is at work.

and do you condone the equally devilish , cruel and barbaric methods used to 'exorcise' the spirits, if at all there are any ??

Of course I don't.  The children are not the enemy. At the same time we can't deny the fact of wrong accusations among certain feshly people. But for the children who are into this thing, they are not the enemy .The witchcraft spirit or demons in them is the enemy .To help such, we ought to first love such children, The first deliverance is salvation . Sharing the message of Gids love to them , and assuring them that they won't die if they come out of it.  Most of the time after being born again , there is instant freedom. But in case the child still experience them you may need to cast the devil out by simply using the name of Jesus. Sometimes the spirit will even shout through such person saying "THIS IS MY HOUSE,LEAVVE US ALONE. HE/SHE BELONGS TO ME". "I WILL KILL HIM" etc
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Joagbaje(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2011
@ Natasha

Natasha,,:

@Joagbaje Its funny how some people deny the truth.

I don't think their case is a case of denial of truth but rather IGNORANCE of truth.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 08, 2011
Natasha,,:

[color=#770077][b]@ Martin you think this is funny right?
'

No, I don't think this is funny! I need to fly to the moon and a couple other distant places. You said your grandmother passed down some type of witchcraft to you, so she should be able to show me the tricks too. Maybe if she gives me some akara with garri, ill be possesed too.

Or maybe the old witch isn't as powerful as you claim.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 08, 2011
sexsinners:

there is no such thing of withces maybe the devil but not witches, whitch craft never works its just your imagination. no human bbeing can contain this power.
this juju voodoo hoodoo belief is why AFRICA will always be a failed continent.
i say execute juju lovers,juju believe or any extremist of any sort.
likw wake up we are not in the 15 hundreds anymore , we are in 2011 we need to move forward
btw to previous comment yes i saw the whole documentarie , thts y i made this thread

If the devil exists, then witches and wizards must exist too. Joagbaje quoted from the bible to support his position about the reality of witchcraft and we know the bible is infallible. So if you don't doubt the word of god when it talks about the devil and demons, you can't doubt it when it talks about witches and wizards.

2 Chronicles 33:6
6 And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used witchcraft, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by nuclearboy(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2011
Demons exist! I believe that. But I know that their greatest weapon is misinformation. You will hardly find any Christian of over 10 years who has not attended or participated in "deliverance" sessions.

But just as I go into an exam prepared, spirits come to such sessions prepared as well and their greatest plan is to cause confusion. So a child eats in his\ her dreams. Or is slow in school. Or seems particularly cruel\cold. So you take them for such sessions. Joagbaje places his hands on her head and pushes back and poor child has to walk backward without falling - note that this is usually done whenb the child ought be asleep. And Jo keeps screaming "loose", "confess", "come out" - a combination of fear, extremem fatigue and manipulation will end up making a child confess ANYTHING - that's why you see thje children in these videos accepting anything. They just want to sleep and have you leave them alone. Such as Natasha end up grateful that mummy and daddy "forgave" them and grow up "proudly" believing they were witches.

Meanwhile, the demons that follow Joagbaje around in his quest to dominate the world jump for glee and celebrate their control of his session. Their lying capabilities made Christ avoid conversations with them. Same with the Apostles. They avoided misinformation knowing their adversaries lie for a living. Only today do we find people revelling in talking to "demons" and hearing a load of bunkum which they then re-propagate as truth.

Witchcraft is something you consciously study and become adept at. It is a way of a human deciding to try control what ought be left to God; by acquring "powers" that allow them influence issues. Yes, someone can introduce you into it but NOT without your consent and not in your sleep. The sleep activity portion we call "flying to meetings" comes only as a form of astral travel achieved by study & practice - can this be done unconsciously? But demons can show you visions of you landing on the moon abd being worshipped for your powers. Which remninds me of a funny thing - how many books have we read of "queen of the coast" and "I was the most senior witch"? Please - if everyone is the "Queen", who are her slaves? If everyone is NEXT to Satan, who is number 3 or number 4?

But deceivers (specially empty yet proud ones) seek that which mystifies and thus makes them look special - so I am aware truth is not the issue here; just a desire to get people (customers) to send email or add a BB contact. After that, business ccan commence - please attend your local "Chris Embassy" and tell them I, Joagbaje sent you - thinks to self -"maybe Oga Chris will now know I dey try well well"
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Joagbaje(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2011
Jude 1:8-10
8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee
. 10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by nuclearboy(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2011
^^

Indeed, Satan shows himself as an angel of light.

And truly "the world wonders after the beast".

"beast" - very apt name for one controlled by his belly, isn't it?

Meanwhile, where are the alter-egos (alternate IDs) to come scatter the thread? Abi your "Ipad" has gone on the blink?
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2011
nuclearboy:

Demons exist! I believe that. But I know that their greatest weapon is misinformation. You will hardly find any Christian of over 10 years who has not attended or participated in "deliverance" sessions.

Witchcraft is something you consciously study and become adept at. It is a way of a human deciding to try control what ought be left to God; by acquring "powers" that allow them influence issues. Yes, someone can introduce you into it but NOT without your consent and not in your sleep. The sleep activity portion we call "flying to meetings" comes only as a form of astral travel achieved by study & practice - can this be done unconsciously? But demons can show you visions of you landing on the moon abd being worshipped for your powers. Which remninds me of a funny thing - how many books have we read of "queen of the coast" and "I was the most senior witch"? Please - if everyone is the "Queen", who are her slaves? If everyone is NEXT to Satan, who is number 3 or number 4?

But deceivers (specially empty yet proud ones) seek that which mystifies and thus makes them look special - so I am aware truth is not the issue here; just a desire to get people (customers) to send email or add a BB contact. After that, business ccan commence - please attend your local "Chris Embassy" and tell them I, Joagbaje sent you - thinks to self -"maybe Oga Chris will now know I dey try well well"

You admit that witchcraft is real, ergo witches are real,but you disagree that the craft can be passed onto someone unconciously. That's fine, but the christian belief is that demons/spirits can possess people willingly or unwillingly and you also said that most chritians with at least 10years of service can attest to this fact. Well, if people can be possesed without asking for it, that means withcraft can be passed down to children unwillingly. This is "trancendental reality"we are talking about so obviously witchcraft being passed down trhough an intake of food is very possible and not farfetched. We also have Natasha who has confessed to being an ex witch and we also have an esteemed pastor ( maybe you don't think so but CEC memebers do) telling us that he has encountered such.
Their position is backed by the bible that says witches and wizards are real and also talks about spiritual possesion while you resort to your interpretation that excludes the possiblity of child witches.

If demons exist and can posses people unwillingly, then witchcraft which is another form of "evil" should also be able to be passed down through "spiritual" means instead of instructions.

[b]Jude 1:8-10
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by nuclearboy(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2011
^

Until we get rid of the criminals in pulpits, your view(s) of whatever I say will remain colored by a tainting brought about by their opinion

Do some reasoning - The craft of "blacksmiths" exists and it likely is easier to pass down to descendants because of "closeness" and expectations - but does that mean its passed via dreams? ^
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Joagbaje(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2011
Martian:

You admit that witchcraft is real, ergo witches are real,but you disagree that the craft can be passed onto someone unconciously. That's fine, but the christian belief is that demons/spirits can possess people willingly or unwillingly and you also said that most chritians with at least 10years of service can attest to this fact. Well, if people can be possesed without asking for it, that means withcraft can be passed down to children unwillingly. This is "trancendental reality"we are talking about so obviously witchcraft being passed down trhough an intake of food is very possible and not farfetched. We also have Natasha who has confessed to being an ex witch and we also have an esteemed pastor ( maybe you don't think so but CEC memebers do) telling us that he has encountered such.
Their position is backed by the bible that says witches and wizards are real and also talks about spiritual possesion while you resort to your interpretation that excludes the possiblity of child witches.

If demons exist and can posses people unwillingly, then witchcraft which is another form of "evil" should also be able to be passed down through "spiritual" means instead of instructions.

[b]Jude 1:8-10

We know the cause of his instability.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by nuclearboy(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2011
Pastor "thief":

Unbelievers love your theology - it supports them in their mockery of God. So why wouldn't Martian just love your somersaults?

And while you allude to knowledge of cause of someone's instability, you cannot mention the cause. Yours however is well known - hunger caused by laziness, a marked aversion to honesty and hardwork and a desire for self-glorification.

Btw, where is the gang? Have they abandoned their alter-ego or have you forgotten the passwords, "pastor deceiver"?
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2011
nuclearboy:

^

Until we get rid of the criminals in pulpits, your view(s) of whatever I say will remain colored by a tainting brought about by their opinion

Do some reasoning - The craft of "blacksmiths" exists and it likely is easier to pass down to descendants because of "closeness" and expectations - but does that mean its passed via dreams? ^

Do some reasoning, there is nothing supernatural about the craft of "blacksmiths". It is a craft that deals with the natural world and can only be taught or be acquired by imitation. Witchcraft on the other hand deals with transcendental things like demons and spirits so it can also be acquired through transcendental means like the methods Joagbaje and Natasha have articulated.

So I think you'll agree that equating Blacksmiths with witches is not prudent.

The inerrant word of God also says that witchcraft can be a "familiar spirit" and the Pastors killing those child witches are well within their divine rights. They should actually stone them.

Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by nuclearboy(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2011
^^

Very funny!

The supernatural is assumed to be a lot of mumbo-jumbo but we find Scientists explaining (for example) the 10 plagues of Egypt as resulting naturally from ONE issue - the production of algae that produced a "blood like" situation in the Nile. What is NOT explained is how the guy knew in advance. God (not being a MOG after the like of your greatest supporter here or Magician OR I.diot like our hungry pastors) uses the natural to achieve His Objectives. I would have thought that the refinement we credited you with would colour your posts but no, you need a prop in the asinine Joagbaje to give you credence. Shows how strong your argument is when the most discredited character on NL has to support you for you to find a stand, doesn't it. This is a guy who created multiple IDs just to support himself to win "poster of the year" - compare his joy, ecstatsy and preening to Davidylan's almost comical conception of the idea and you'll find you stand in sad company if Jo is your prop.

Well and for your information, your case is ONLY damaged by HIS support
Re: A Big Disgrace To Religious Nigerians by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2011
nuclearboy:

Very funny!

The supernatural is assumed to be a lot of mumbo-jumbo but we find Scientists explaining (for example) the 10 plagues of Egypt as resulting naturally from ONE issue - the production of algae that produced a "blood like" situation in the Nile. What is NOT explained is how the guy knew in advance. God (not being a MOG after the like of your greatest supporter here or Magician OR I.diot like our hungry pastors) uses the natural to achieve His Objectives. I would have thought that the refinement we credited you with would colour your posts but no, you need a prop in the asinine Joagbaje to give you credence. Shows how strong your argument is when the most discredited character on NL has to support you for you to find a stand, doesn't it. This is a guy who created multiple IDs just to support himself to win "poster of the year" - compare his joy, ecstatsy and preening to Davidylan's almost comical conception of the idea and you'll find you stand in sad company if Jo is your prop.

Well and for your information, your case is ONLY damaged by HIS support

What's funny? We are talking about the Bible's indictment of witches and the appropriate punishment for them regardless of Age.

Instead of discussing the jews, ancient egypt and the plagues, lets just stick to witches. Even the Jews admit that the whole Exodus thing is just a tales by moonlight like affair.

Thanks for crediting me with some refinement, but I protest your assertion that I can't use Pastor JoAgbaje as support. He is a christian who believes in the bible, so his opinions concerning christianity and biblical matters are just as valid as yours. Besides it seems like a christian tradition to dispute biblical interpretation so while you don't agree with Pastor Jo, you probably agree with Pastor X who disagrees with Pastor Y who disagrees with Bishop Z who disagrees with Daddy G.O Superior ad infintum.

The fact of the matter is that the bible clearly supports the people who kill child witches.  Anyway there must be evidence to support these charges of witchcraft levied against these children because I know christians just don't believe things without having strong spiritual based convictions and we all know that the only type of evidence in christianity is the spiritual kind.

Spiritual things can be passed on in the spirit realm. Witchcraft is a spiritual thing so it can be passed on like Joagbaje and natasha have said.

Exodus 22 18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Right Thinking / Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / The African Origin Of Adonai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.