Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. (516 Views)

She Is Always Naked When She Calls Me On Video Call!! / Me And My Female Coworker(what Could This Mean Please) / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
I have a female colleague at work that is likely to call me affectionate names like sweetheart, my love, my husband or my honey as she is to call me by my first name. Even when she sees me on the streets with her boyfriend from afar, she'd still call me those names.

She does that to other guys too..

I always respond with a phony and uncomfortable smile. I also noticed that her boyfriend always seemed indifferent about the whole thing. Although, one can't actually tell if she was serious.

Honestly, i can't date a woman who does that as I'm that type who easily gets jealous.

So, does anyone know a woman like that? Can you date them?
Re: The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Don’t mix work with pleasure
E get why

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. by softwerk(f): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fake news
Re: The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. by Chaos14: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2022
Calm down its a joke
Re: The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Chaos14:
Calm down its a joke

Can you comfortably date a woman who calls other guys such names and not having to feel anything about it?
Re: The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
I do that alot...Good thing in life is marrying someone that understands who you really are. My wife knows that part of me and that I have my boundaries. Sometimes if I off them when they want to trespass, na she go even burst laff unto say I dey fear my babe ni or what.
Re: The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. by Chaos14: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Can you comfortably date a woman who calls other guys such names and not having to feel anything about it?
If she does it to only one person that is suspicious. But since she does it to everybody no need to fear
Re: The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
inspirator1:
I do that alot...Good thing in life is marrying someone that understands who you really are. My wife knows that part of me and that I have my boundaries. Sometimes if I off them when they want to trespass, na she go even burst laff unto say I dey fear my babe ni or what.

I get your point. I also know a man who behaves that way. The question is, can you date or marry a woman that behaves the same way..
Re: The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Seriously every man have their taste. For me, I prefer a woman that behaves childish, like all these children playfulness. There is unpopular saying that "Men cheat without falling in love but the reverse is same with women". Drawing from this line of thought and juxtaposing it with your question. Bro i have no issues to that so long as boundaries are kept but once hugging and pecking gets involved is better avoided.
Re: The Affectionate Names A Coworker Usually Calls Me.. by marlow1962(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
inspirator1:
Seriously every man have their taste. For me, I prefer a woman that behaves childish, like all these children playfulness. There is unpopular saying that "Men cheat without falling in love but the reverse is same with women". Drawing from this line of thought and juxtaposing it with your question. Bro i have no issues to that so long as boundaries are kept but once hugging and pecking gets involved is better avoided.

A gal that’s loving, playful character, naughty but with a matured brain.
What more can someone ask for?
I pity gals here that feels insulting other oda gender makes u a boss lady, you’re just foolish.

(1) (Reply)

❗️❗️after 20 Yrs Marriage, Man 57, Discovers His 5 Kids Not His By DNA Test. / If You Must Be In A Relationship, Make It Clear From The Start You Want It Open / Dear Nairalanders I Need Your Candid Opinion On This Love Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.