Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (39049 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmanuelbrown26: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I thought I made it clear already that I don't engage empty skulls for long.

Now, run along. I've given you enough attention for what you're worth.

If at dis ur age, u can't make a good decision for yourself, that means what son of man said on d Cross of calvary is in your life.
D gods are wise.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Shey u dun collect ur own woto woto!!!!!!!!!
That aunty no get any atom of manner at all. For a lady of 41+ to come online with this topic shows d type of evening newspaper she is.
Comr sir,I dey meet dem on daily bases bcs of d nature of my hustle,they are too toxic and commanding, they always want things to go their way without considering d other party.

See am, errand boy/man. The classy and sophisticated ladies in your office have commanded and traumatized the living daylight out of your life by sending you on errands, you now come here venting your anger on every lady you come across. What a shame.

Don't worry, you have your female bosses to contend with in the office tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
AbosedeFalade:

Nice advice, Dr.

@Grillbar, I have said it severally that you cannot amount to anything good. Thank God that I am not the only person that knows about your sordid history, and keep up with your foolishness in making every moniker that called you out for your foolishness as mine.

Omo asan.

grin you mean your sordid history which I exposed here https://www.nairaland.com/7269980/thing-getting-serious-n-hes/2#115531113

Which you desperately want to turn around on me with your plenty monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

See am, errand boy/man. The classy and sophisticated ladies in your office have commanded and traumatized the living daylight out of your life by sending you on errands, you now come here venting your anger on every lady you come across. What a shame.

Don't worry, you have your female bosses to contend with in the office tomorrow.

Mercychen no vex my baby
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Shey u dun collect ur own woto woto!!!!!!!!!
That aunty no get any atom of manner at all. For a lady of 41+ to come online with this topic shows d type of evening newspaper she is.
Comr sir,I dey meet dem on daily bases bcs of d nature of my hustle,they are too toxic and commanding, they always want things to go their way without considering d other party.

Hahaha grin I no even day angry at her. Them don too mock her I feel bad for her but as she no one learn say no be everything person day carry come nairaland make she day collect her own day go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmanuelbrown26: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I'm a physiotherapist by hustle, I'm not under any godamn woman. Seen dem on daily bases is office I do visit to negotiate on how to carryout my hustle, not d other way round and sometimes I see how d female Hods handles affairs and I do shake my head.
I'm a professional in my field of work, so get d Bleep outa of me before I let loose d dog
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmanuelbrown26: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Grillbar:

Mercychen no vex my baby
Today, I just dey ready for vavulence, I dun go do my hustle cum back, na here I dey with my brandy for vavulence. I'm every ready to give d vavulence today
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Today, I just dey ready for vavulence, I dun go do my hustle cum back, na here I dey with my brandy for vavulence. I'm every ready to give d vavulence today

Be calming down comrade e no worth am some times, pls leave Mercy alone for today but if na that stupid girl way mannerless pass anything i mean Iyaebe,Rozross Fernandezisback & Drfernandez you have my blessings to kwantinue grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I'm a physiotherapist by hustle, I'm not under any godamn woman. Seen dem on daily bases is office I do visit to negotiate on how to carryout my hustle, not d other way round and sometimes I see how d female Hods handles affairs and I do shake my head.
I'm a professional in my field of work, so get d Bleep outa of me before I let loose d dog

Physiotherapist with this your grammar? Lol.. grin.

Abeg abeg, stop claiming that profession because the people I know with such profession are way more grammatically sound and reserved than you. My

See this local izon bone mender claiming physiotherapist.

I'm done with you. Biko.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by frozen70(f): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

He even have a source of income and earns salary

A woman who is ready to settle down wiill accept him and support the home with her own

There is still hope for salary increment and progress

He is still growing

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
frozen70:

He even have a source oh income and earns salary

A woman who is ready to settle down wiill accept him and support the home with her own

There is still hope for salary increase and progress

He is still growing

Ok.
Thanks.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Kaycee54321(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

God bless you.
Only you saw it from my perspective!

I know what I'm saying because as a single, I know the expenses I incure not to talk of when the number increases. I'm not saying we are going to remain at a level but the naira no longer has value. Under 2 weeks 100k is gone except you want to be forgoing so many things that make life comfortable and who doesn't want comfort?

Yeah.
I totally understand the genetic need for you to seriously weigh your options before committing. It's a natural instinct for the female species...men just have this irrationality when it comes to matters like this...

So, have you decided on what you'll do? I feel if you will cut him off, you should kindly let him know immediately before the man go collect loan of 2M for very small wedding and honeymoon cheesy

Also, I noticed that you're apparently 41.
This is very tricky because the biological fact is that the clock is really ticking down on your viability to reproduce.

Now, if having a child is something you really want to do, you should actually think of a compromise, very fast...to avoid later complications.

Seeing that you're a "daughter of Zion", I can't propose that you find someone viable to knock you up and you care for your baby... cheesy

But honestly, if you're 41 and earn 150K thereabouts and you have a man who is ready to get into a contract of marriage with you, I personally think it's not a very bad deal.

This is because your age is on the high side and people who will want to commit to you, will most likely be men who either earn lower than you or slightly higher than you.
It is just the way it is in the market right now. If your Boo earned like 600K, 500K or even 400K, it'll be hard to imagine him wanting to commit to a 41 year old woman who earns less than half his money...he will feel that there are younger, better options out there.

I am not trying to talk down on you. I'm merely painting a general picture of what it's like in the market...and of course, there are always exceptions.

However, if you were someone close to me, I'll advise you get into the deal (and probably plan well for a kid pending when finance gets better).

I know that the average woman is a risk taker and will rather hold out on her cards and expect the very best....but in this case, you're on thin ice already.

2022 is almost gone, next year, you'll be 42. And the very bitter truth, is that this is a countdown timer and the probability gets dimmer and dimmer... although I also know that "What God cannot do does not exist".

This is just to tell you in black and white (what I think) about your current situation.

I sincerely wish you, the very best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by newcommer: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. It is an evolutionary instinct. The egg is expensive and sperm is cheap. Recent data still have it that men engage in dangerous affairs just to secure mates. Muscular strength and risky adventures are peculiar to the male gender because they want to secure territories that correlate with having more mates.

2. Men have a slightly lower life expectancy than women. Sperm is produced in millions for a reason. This is the reason why men go extreme in attaining status so that they can take advantage of an expensive ovum because it doesn't wait for any man and will soon expire - menopause.

3. Remember: what every species cares for is survival and reproduction in the genetic pool. If you can't survive today, you will not be around in the next 100 years via your pedigree. Men are simps for a reason.

4. Evolutionary instinct which took millions of years to be ingrained inside the feminine psyche cannot be obliterated within a short window period. It will take millions of years again to undergo another rewiring. Take note: evolution by natural selection is slow, gradual, and only takes place when a species is threatened. If women are comfortable in this contemporary age, that instinct remains.

5. There are a lot of changes in our society today, and we do expect humans to accustom to those changes while neglecting our biological makeup. If we don't study the effects of genes on behaviors we will continue to murmur and push blames. It is not all about genetic code and make up, but it is the king at the top of the ladder. Environmental influences cannot be left behind. Both are allies.

6. What we see in our contemporary age makes the feminine nature expresses itself unrelenting.

A. Woke culture has emasculated men. And women are not after these men but masculine men.

B. Marriage laws and customs cater the feminine propaganda. Women always get what they want from the government/family law.

C. In the global south, Africa to be precise, where poverty reigns and rules, women don't go for men lower than them or even at the same level as them. She doesn't because of her maternal instinct: the egg is expensive. Selling it at a cheap price will be a pain on her nerves when she discovers along the way that there are other higher bidders. This is the economics of sex. And it is while women always filter men in search of the highest bidder, however, her fertility and eggs are at risk.

D. Based on this economics of sex, men don't mind going to the extreme to secure eggs because they know that they too are at a disadvantage if they don't spread their million sperms.

E. Here lies the concept of feminine entitlement mentality, feminine hubris, and belligerence. Since both the highest and lowest bidder of eggs wants children and sex, they don't care for self-development. Same behavior of marketers when they discover that their products are in high demand in the market. Women are good business men.

7. Social media is another tool in the hands of these beautiful creatures called women. They now have leeway to scout for higher bidders on different geographical terrain within the comfort of their bedrooms.

There are 80% men at the bottom, and women will never consider them but gravitate towards the 20% of men at the top of the hierarchy. This sexual market deregulation is a result of the inequality in the economy.

If you find women around this 80% men, it is because they haven't found any higher bidder opportunity despite the economic instability. A woman always wants something higher and better than her.

8. What about the withdrawal of marriage right from traditional laws and religion to the state. These which have acted as a benchmark to checkmate women have been vitiated.

Feminine nature is amoral, but if the bulwark of morality and tradition is stripped away from her in addition to the porous economic and political, and social terrain, they cannot be expected to play calm and reasonable.

9. Women who choose to stay and build with a man from the bottom have already projected into the future and know that their man is prospective. However, at risk of her fertility which will culminate in a successful adventure if her man succeeds.

These women are outliers, they stake their odds on the national kerfuffles that prevail. These are the women who have strong patriarchy surrounding them and have developed themselves in feminity, character, modesty, kindness, humility, and respect.

These women may lose in the reproductive game (nobody can predict the future) but they will win based on personality and character - these are the kind of women men want to deal with. Unlike her inconsiderate counterpart that couldn't place a hold on her hypergamous instinct, she will lose both ends.

10. If men don't value their commitment these narcissistic women will never self-develop. These women will always win anytime or day.

11. If the economic inequality doesn't reduce to a minimum, creating a chance for men to utilize their potential, be creative, powerful, and become successful, women will be contemptuous of 80% of men. Men will simp. And women will never self-develop and still win.

Thanks.

Chochocho. Telephone without wire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kaycee54321:

Yeah.
I totally understand the genetic need for you to seriously weigh your options before committing. It's a natural instinct for the female species...men just have this irrationality when it comes to matters like this...

So, have you decided on what you'll do? I feel if you will cut him off, you should kindly let him know immediately before the man go collect loan of 2M for very small wedding and honeymoon cheesy

This is very tricky because the biological fact is that the clock is really ticking down on your viability to reproduce.

Now, if having a child is something you really want to do, you should actually think of a compromise, very fast...to avoid later complications.

Seeing that you're a "daughter of Zion", I can't propose that you find someone viable to knock you up and you care for your baby... cheesy

But honestly, if you're 41 and earn 150K thereabouts and you have a man who is ready to get into a contract of marriage with you, I personally think it's not a very bad deal.

This is because your age is on the high side and people who will want to commit to you, will most likely be men who either earn lower than you or slightly higher than you.
It is just the way it is in the market right now. If your Boo earned like 600K, 500K or even 400K, it'll be hard to imagine him wanting to commit to a 41 year old woman who earns less than half his money...he will feel that there are younger, better options out there.

I am not trying to talk down on you. I'm merely painting a general picture of what it's like in the market...and of course, there are always exceptions.

However, if you were someone close to me, I'll advise you get into the deal (and probably plan well for a kid pending when finance gets better).

I know that the average woman is a risk taker and will rather hold out on her cards and expect the very best....but in this case, you're on thin ice already.

2022 is almost gone, next year, you'll be 42. And the very bitter truth, is that this is a countdown timer and the probability gets dimmer and dimmer... although I also know that "What God cannot do does not exist".

This is just to tell you in black and white (what I think) about your current situation.

Thanks for your advice and all.
The thing is, I'm not moved by the age factor neither am I desperate to bring a child into the world because I've not finished catering for my needs let alone catering for another being. That is why I feel if I must marry, then the man should be capable of taking care of any child he brings into the world and not come and create a burden for me that Im not ready for financially.

If I'm still struggling to meet my own needs 100% with my current salary, which I believe also applies to him, now imagine when we have additional mouth and expenses.

I don't want a situation whereby the man will now be suggesting moving to remote areas like Ikorodu and the likes as a way of saving cost or looking for a low cost of living and when I kick against it or refuse to follow him, tongues will start wagging.

I want to live a comfortable life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Kaycee54321(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

The thing is, I'm not moved by the age factor neither am I desperate to bring a child into the world because I've not finished catering for my needs let alone catering for another being. That is why I feel if I must marry, then the man should be capable of taking care of any child he brings into the world and not come and create a burden for me that Im not ready for financially.

If I'm still struggling to meet my own needs 100% with my current salary, which I believe also applies to him, now imagine when we have additional mouth and expenses.

I don't want a situation whereby the man will now be suggesting moving to remote areas like Ikorodu and the likes as a way of saving cost or looking for a low cost of living and when I kick against it or refuse to follow him, tongues will start wagging.

Great!

If you're not desperate to have a baby, then its wise not to settle for what you don't want. You'll regret it.

Also, it's you both, who are bringing a child into the world and not just the man...in fact, you're literally the person to bring the child into the World...and as humans not animals, the responsibility of child raising should fall on both parents' shoulders.... but that's a matter for some other time.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmanuelbrown26: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Physiotherapist with this your grammar? Lol.. grin.

Abeg abeg, stop claiming that profession because the people I know with such profession are way more grammatically sound and reserved than you. My

See this local izon bone mender claiming physiotherapist.

I'm done with you. Biko.

Eyaaaa a, en pain u? Aunty kpele. That's my profession and u can't take it away from me. That's a profession that feed and cloth son of man. Menopause no get cure, I hv come across a lady that wanted to stop her menopause but it was too late. Go and work on ur fucking attitude if not in d next 10years u would still be crying all over d air space
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmanuelbrown26: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Grillbar:

Hahaha grin I no even day angry at her. Them don too mock her I feel bad for her but as she no one learn say no be everything person day carry come nairaland make she day collect her own day go
I don't pity them at all, bcs during their youthful age, they just wasted it bcs of greed
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Well, I never asked for help here before, so telling an elder like me to get a life while i hv an abundant life shows d type of animale u are.
If 41 year old lady could come online to seek opinion about her man that earns 100k in a month shows d type of human being she is in real life.
As for d menopause, I dey into health sector (physiotherapy) so I know waiting I dey always yan bcs in d health sector, one has to read wise

You have a grammar and spelling deficiency, which makes you an educated illiterate, meaning you are definitely not in the medical/professional line, so don't insult those that went to school and know what they are doing, you obviously didn't finish formal education.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmanuelbrown26: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kaycee54321:

Yeah.

Oga forget about dis ur grammar and words of HOPE, just tell her that she already dey her menopause, no dey give her hope. So if na that bros bi ur brother and u cum see a topic like dis about him, u go tell ur bros to marry such a woman?
If u follow dis topic from d begining, u go know say dis aunty no worth to be wifed

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Kaycee54321(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Oga forget about dis ur grammar and words of HOPE, just tell her that she already dey her menopause, no dey give her hope. So if na that bros bi ur brother and u cum see a topic like dis about him, u go tell ur bros to marry such a woman?
If u follow dis topic from d begining, u go know say dis aunty no worth to be wifed

Bros, free the woman.
Everybody na adult, everybody like wetin e like.

Like me now, I like girls wey get Ukwu.
If any girl wey get Ukwu reject me because I no hold bar, no problem. Na to dey scope till Chick wey get Ukwu align well with me. Na all about interests.

I no dey hate the game, Pally.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmanuelbrown26: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Bethren, after looking into d whole issue. I hv come to realize that she's looking for dangote's son. Church Dun dismiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmanuelbrown26: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You have a grammar and spelling deficiency, which makes you an educated illiterate, meaning you are definitely not in the medical/professional line, so don't insult those that went to school and know what they are doing, you obviously didn't finish formal education.
U are absolutely right my dear, but it can never take away my passion and professionalism from the system. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmanuelbrown26: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kaycee54321:

Bros, free the woman.
Everybody na adult, everybody like wetin e like.

Like me now, I like girls wey get Ukwu.
If any girl wey get Ukwu reject me because I no hold bar, no problem. Na to dey scope till Chick wey get Ukwu align well with me. Na all about interests.

I no dey hate the game, Pally.
I no dey hol her bros, na issue wey we dey tackle bi so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

My thread, my life. I have the right to choose where and how I share my lifes issues. Please.

This is a faceless forum and I would rather share my problems here with people who don't know me than with people offline who can easily identify me tomorrow with what I shared with them. Ok?

Please, let me do as I want. Ive never dictated to you or anyone how to behave or go about their parole on here.

Why I share my life experiences here is best known to me.

Where did you get the time to 'shalaye' sef?
Ma, you have the strength to type oo. Just ignore next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Where did you get the time to 'shalaye' sef?
Ma, you have the strength to type oo. Just ignore next time.

Lol.. na me and them for this space.

Thanks dear.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Lol.. na me and them for this space.

Thanks dear.

If I'm in your shoes,I will just ignore.
I'm just here to ease my stress not add to it.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
4Humanity4All:

If I'm in your shoes,I will just ignore.
I'm just here to ease my stress not add to it.

Yeah sure. Sometimes its good to give it back to them to keep them off my back.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Yeah sure. Sometimes its good to give it back to them to keep them off my back.

Trust me, ignoring then does it bette. Just giving it back to them will encourage them. When you starve then of the attention, they will stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
4Humanity4All:

Trust me, ignoring then does it bette. Just giving it back to them will encourage them. When you starve then of the attention, they will stop.

Ok, I get your point.
Thanks.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Bro, easy with the vavulence.

You too para for this thread.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by OvertheTop(m): 10:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Between 150 and 200.

Let me Tell You a Secret!

At you Age as a Lady, What is top Priority for You is not The Amount the Guy is earning....
- You are Lucky that a Man is interested in setting with you at this Age.
- You are Lucky you are earing good money above 150k

--Your Target should be Settle immediately and have 2 kids.... before you hit 46. 3ys or 2 yrs gapped kids.
--be ready to raise them with your Money if the man is not Supportive BUT if he is....support him 100% to make life easy for the kids....
--you are the One that has to be Really Active at this Age to make things happen!
except you dont want kids sha....
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2022
OvertheTop:

Let me Tell You a Secret!

At you Age as a Lady, What is top Priority for You is not The Amount the Guy is earning....
- You are Lucky that a Man is interested in setting with you at this Age.
- You are Lucky you are earing good money above 150k

--Your Target should be Settle immediately and have 2 kids.... before you hit 46. 3ys or 2 yrs gapped kids.
--be ready to raise them with your Money if the man is not Supportive BUT if he is....support him 100% to make life easy for the kids....
--you are the One that has to be Really Active at this Age to make things happen!
except you dont want kids sha....

Which kind advice be this wan?

Did I tell you I'm desperate to have a child or bothered about menopause?

Any man that fathers a child by me should be ready to take full responsibility of that child cos na him pikin.

Abeg, leave me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.