Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere (39065 Views)

Earning 100k isn't too small to start a family In Nigeria) / What Is The Benefit Of Marriage To A Man in this present time? / Nigerian Man Earning N850K A Month Relocates To Canada With His Family And Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by DanielsParker(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Hmm.. you think so??

I'm just scared of bills and All that childcare expenses.

It’s a family. Or Don’t you earn? Or your income won’t be for your family ?
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by fman(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
spiceadole:

I'm a medical doctor.

It's unfortunate you don't know any lucrative profession other than prostitution.
It's a pity.
I swear...
My head don scatter
With leftist reasoning:
Courtesy of the Nigerian factor.
I wish u the best in your endeavors
To save lives.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by spiceadole: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
fman:

I swear...
My head don scatter
With leftist reasoning:
Courtesy of the Nigerian factor.
I wish u the best in your endeavors
To save lives.

Try and change your mentality.
There are many legit lucrative jobs and businesses.
Every seemingly successful woman is not into prostitution.

By the way,thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by fman(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
spiceadole:

Try and change your mentality.
There are many legit lucrative jobs and businesses.
Every seemingly successful woman is not into prostitution.

By the way,thank you!
I love my mentality..
It has kept me going
As a programmer...
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Uckalu: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
PEOPLE TALKING BAD THAT THEY CANT MARRY PERSON EARNING 100K MONTHLY, LETS SEE HOW MUCH UR BOYFRIEND IS EARNING, MY DEAR WITH UR SUPPOSE YOU GUYS RE GOOD TO GO
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by achimendy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jennyclay:
No, I can't marry someone who earns 100k per month. Why must you enter a marriage to suffer? Can 100k afford you a good house, buy your hair and makeups? Have you even thought of raising children who should be fed, clothed and sent to good schools? Can 100k work these things out? No!

Reject that poor man and his meagre 100k; a better man will locate you. All you have to do is believe and wait for the right man to come.

Pls how old are you
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by efficiencie(m): 6:07am On Aug 26, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
He's earning a 100k and wants to settle down. Can you as a lady earning a little above him agree to marry him?

Is it advisable to enter into marriage with such income considering the situation of the economy?

Please leave him be. Don't marry him please he is not a financial plan he is someone's son. Let those who can survive on less than 100k and can support him find him and marry to him.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2022
Jusphilip:

N.a., your type them dey use do money ritual ..

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2022
fexyrich:
u are just a jobless fellow who has absolutely nothing to offer...So are u not supposed to be working as well to support him?? Or u want a man that will carry all ur financial problems without u contributing anything to the home...I reject a lady like u in my life ijn

grin grin grin

You know, anytime i am less busy at work and want to laugh my ass out, i just log-in to nairaland and come to this thread to continue where i stopped reading because i followed this thread.

I do laugh with the comments i see to the extent tears do come out from my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2022
superCleanworks:

sales girl abi village beer parlour attendant wey old men dey pass around with 500 naira

grin grin grin

Chaii
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2022
BananaPeel:

So, at this your old age, you don't know there are many happily married couple with husband earning less than 100k?

You are here looking for advice until he marries someone else and you will start going from one church to another for pastor to pray for you. It's people like you giving Pastors headache.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by ProjectPraise(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

We are not old abeg.

He still looks hot and I'm still popping, Biko. cheesy.
Which one do you choose, money or fine face? There are many rich men in Aspamda market at their 50s that will like to marry a popping lady at 40 if you don't mind.

As i see you so, na fine face you dey find, so dont complain about the money, you see 100k sef you no happy, if the guy dey earn 500k, dem go dash am one sweet 16 from him village, so be wise..

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ilekokonit: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
If I type wetin dey my mind now, den go say I hate women.

Its just so annoying that a man will gladly marry an unemployed woman and share his earnings with her but a woman just because she is earning a little above her boyfriends 100k per month she already sees him beneath her.

I wish I knew the guy in question, I would have advised him to break off the relationship and concentrate on hustling and enjoying his bachelorhood until the universe brings a good woman his way.

This post is why a lot of guys who are even earning many multiples of 100k per month are reluctant to get married and they get treated better by an ashewo who will not judge them in any way and is always grateful for any little favors you do her.

99.999 % of today's women are NOT good women and they don't deserve marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ilekokonit: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
You are already 41 and you still think like this
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ilekokonit: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
he's 40 and I'm already 41.

You are already 41 and you still think like this ?

The guys 100k per month is not the problem as you don't even deserve the guy.

The problem is your thinking and not the guy.

There is something called stinking thinking and you need to get rid of that first before you even think of marriage as you are not mature minded enough for marriage with this your post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ilekokonit: 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
emmaodet:
Just imagine if a woman close to menopause, no more in her prime, beauty dropping drastically is still making this kind of request, just imagine how entitled, pompous, selective and arrogant she would have been in her 20’s and 30’s

It beggars belief and for the first time in a long while I am actually pissed off with her effrontery and immaturity to still harbor such thoughts when she is already 41 and the guy is even doing her a favor as the guy is younger than her as he is 40 and the guy is willing to bend over backwards to marry an older woman but she is just too immature for a 41 year old.

There is a type of thinking called stinking thinking and she has it in abundance and that is her main problem she should focus on getting rid of first instead of focusing on a hard working guys salary.

Madam poster, get rid of your stinking thinking first as you are too immature for a 41 year old.

With these kind of Nigerian women roaming the streets, getting married to a Nigerian woman is becoming more and more of a turn off for me by the day.

Her mindset is the kind of mindset that will make me call off a wedding no matter how close we are to the date.

What effrontery. Nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by emmaodet: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ilekokonit:

It beggars belief and for the first time in a long while I am actually pissed off with her effrontery and immaturity to still harbor such thoughts when she is already 41 and the guy is even doing her a favor as the guy is younger than her as he is 40 and the guy is willing to bend over backwards to marry an older woman but she is just too immature for a 41 year old.

There is a type of thinking called stinking thinking and she has it in abundance and that is her main problem she should focus on getting rid of first instead of focusing on a hard working guys salary.

Madam poster, get rid of your stinking thinking first as you are too immature for a 41 year old.

With these kind of Nigerian women roaming the streets, getting married to a Nigerian woman is becoming more and more of a turn off for me by the day.

Her mindset is the kind of mindset that will make me call off a wedding no matter how close we are to the date.

What effrontery. Nonsense and ingredients.

I know how you feel bro. I was also very angry with her when I read the thread.

All I can say is that na she sabi, it is her life on the line.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2022
Ilekokonit:
If I type wetin dey my mind now, den go say I hate women.

This post is why a lot of guys who are even earning many multiples of 100k per month are reluctant to get married and they get treated better by an ashewo who will not judge them in any way and is always grateful for any little favors you do her.

I was going to reply you but this right here made me change my mind cos it made me understand your problem better.

If only where you find happiness these days is in them, then that says a lot about your sanity. Hehehehhee...

Get well soon, abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Ilekokonit: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I was going to reply you but this right here made me change my mind cos it made me understand your problem better.

If only where you find happiness these days is in them, then that says a lot about your sanity. Hehehehhee...

Get well soon, abeg.

See person wey dey talk. 41 year old woman still single, with a fat nose and pimples all over her face and still having the guts to judge a younger 40 year old man who is willing to do her a favour and marry her and the 41 year old liability of a woman has the effrontery to judge a man earning 100k per month when the 41 year old fool is running up and down looking for just 60k loan. What a fool. ?? A foolish woman at 41 is really a fool forever. Lazy liability of a jackass.

With such an unappealing face full of black pimples at 41, you dare to call yourself hot ?? Haba !!!!! Now I know for a fact that women are fond of deceiving themselves. With a face like that and at 41, you should be the one bribing the 40 year old unlucky guy to marry you like yesterday and when you factor in your high dose of stinking thinking and greed, its just a matter of time before you start begging men to even make you a 6th wife with a face like that and a materialistic mind when common 60k you no get for account and you dey run up and down dey look for 60k loan and you still have the nerve to judge a man earning 100k per month as not good enough for marriage ?? Now I know for a FACT that something is definitely wrong with Nigerian women.

https://www.nairaland.com/7288945/guys-please-loan-worth-collecting

Blessedmercy8:
Now, because I'm a bit cash-trapped, I decided to use one of the loan apps and I needed a100k but after registration and all they only approved 60k because it'my first time, with an interest rate of 17, 700 for 3 months tenor.

Is this not too much?

Below is the registration process. Its just for me to click and the money will be disbursed but I paused it to come and ask for your opinions.

Ordinary 60k you nor get and you dey judge hardworking MAN wey dey earn 100k per month as not good enough for marrying your ugly pimple faced 41 year old hag. ??

At 41, some of your level headed mates had already been married for close to 20 years and you still dey there dey look for 60k loan up and down and "somehow" you still have the nerve to judge a hardworking man earning 100k per month.

Go and fix your own finances and also fix your pimple face and fat nose first before you can judge any hard working man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Kemadealadire(f): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
@the poster above. Can you stick to the matter and stop attacking the person of the OP.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ilekokonit:

See person wey dey talk. 41 year old woman still single, with a fat nose and pimples all over her face and still having the guts to judge a younger 40 year old man who is willing to do her a favour and marry her and the 41 year old liability of a woman has the effrontery to judge a man earning 100k per month when the 41 year old fool is running up and down looking for just 60k loan. What a fool. ?? A foolish woman at 41 is really a fool forever. Lazy liability of a jackass.

With such an unappealing face full of black pimples at 41, you dare to call yourself hot ?? Haba !!!!! Now I know for a fact that women are fond of deceiving themselves. With a face like that and at 41, you should be the one bribing the 40 year old unlucky guy to marry you like yesterday and when you factor in your high dose of stinking thinking and greed, its just a matter of time before you start begging men to even make you a 6th wife with a face like that and a materialistic mind when common 60k you no get for account and you dey run up and down dey look for 60k loan and you still have the nerve to judge a man earning 100k per month as not good enough for marriage ?? Now I know for a FACT that something is definitely wrong with Nigerian women.

https://www.nairaland.com/7288945/guys-please-loan-worth-collecting

Ordinary 60k you nor get and you dey judge hardworking MAN wey dey earn 100k per month as not good enough for marrying your ugly pimple faced 41 year old hag. ??

At 41, some of your level headed mates had already been married for close to 20 years and you still dey there dey look for 60k loan up and down and "somehow" you still have the nerve to judge a hardworking man earning 100k per month.

Go and fix your own finances and also fix your pimple face and fat nose first before you can judge any hard working man.

Mynd44
Seun
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Whois(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
shocked

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by faithfull18(f): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
Whois:
shocked
grin grin why are you pained, that screenshot is funny, lol. Have you heard about 'choices'

You see every human is given this power, nobody forces anybody to do anything or choose anything.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Whois(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2022
I'm not pained I only posted the scnshot so as to emacipate/free the innocent ones from the so called dating scam by ur gender grin grin
faithfull18:

grin grin why are you pained, that screenshot is funny, lol. Have you heard about 'choices'

You see every human is given this power, nobody forces anybody to do anything or choose anything.
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Man Earning 100k In This Present Economy. Ur Sincere by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2022
Old mama still Dey select men. Menopause is knocking at your door. Very soon, ur pussy go dry finish. Which man Dey find ur age? Old woman like u. Jor forbid

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.