Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others (2574 Views)

Yahaya Bello, Denies Dumping Tinubu, Says His Support For Tinubu Is Unwavering / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by BlessingDAMMY(f): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
I am a liberal Yoruba lady. I supported Tinubu initially because I thought he had great plans for Nigeria. I was misled into believing he built Lagos. But thank God for patriotic Nigerians who educated me.

I started having issues with Tinubu when he announced his Muslim-Muslim ticket. Yet, I still promoted him to my Igbo friends.

But some Yorubas are not helping issues. They've turned his campaign to Yoruba affairs.

Nairaland made me dislike Tinubu the more. Reports of Yoruba moderators, especially Mynd44, witch-hunting supporters of other candidates broke the camel's back to me.

I don't want to be seen as a tribalist. After all, Tinubu is not the best candidate. Atiku and Peter Obi are far better.

I am still considering whom to support between Atiku and Peter Obi.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
Minus 1 vote.

Your vote is not important, there are always replacements

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Sergio101(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin

As the mumu above me naively said.

Minus 1 vote.

The probability of 1 votes without replacement reaching 1million is 50/50 grin.

Combination to Lp..... it's a gain

Babe.... please we need that your 1 vote.

Welcome to the giant ship of black pearl.

Remain Obidient

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by colorsofrainbow: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Minus 1 vote.

Say that without crying from within cry cry

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Cypress042(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
shocked

I'm very happy you've realised your mistakes.

Nairalanders have really saved alot of lives grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Minus 1 vote.

Even Tinubu will slap your face for saying one vote is not important

If you know how much this politicians spend to get votes, you won't make such statement ..

Every vote is important in election. That one vote you said is not important could be the only vote Tinubu will need to win but he won't win because Nigerians don't want a corrupt old thief to lead them ..

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by EndsarsReloaded: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Minus 1 vote.

Stop deceiving yourself Mr ostrich! His vote is very important because everyone has just one vote at the end of the day.

Honestly, that mod is a modern day Idi Amin and others may join op too because of his high-handedness and gross bias.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Sergio101(m): 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
And I noticed....

E be like say urchins are now the new wailers in town.

They called a particular set wailers for so long.

Today they are the wailing team grin grin

This life ehhh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why Tinubu is not the best Presidential candidate in the coming elections:

1. Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Tinubu put his personal ambition and interest above that of the nation. That is the only reason he jettisoned common sense, equity and fairness, and went for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

He believes that is the only ticket that can get him popular northern Muslims vote and secure him victory.

As far as Tinubu is concerned, the Northern Christians and Southern Christians can go to hell.

So what do you expect from someone like that assuming, but God forbid, he is elected as President? Of course, it will all be about Tinubu, his family and friends. Burning national issues will take a back seat.

2. Tinubu is too old

At the age of over 80, Tinubu will struggle to meet up with the demands of the office of President, especially now that the country is facing unprecedented economic and security problems. We need a president that will lead from the front. We need a president that will supervise and scrutinise everything. We need a president that can, if possible, be everywhere.

3. Tinubu's antecedents does not suggest he can cut excessive waste in govt

At this point in our history, when our cost of servicing debt has exceeded revenue, the last person we need in Aso Rock is someone that will continue on the same trajectory of excessive waste of public funds. Rather we need a president that will lead from the front in cutting the crazy cost of running govt. A president that will preach and practice severe cost cutting measures across board.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Kalashnikov49: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
@BlessingDAMMY see the response of a Tinubu miscreant,

thebosstrevor1:
Minus 1 vote.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by EndsarsReloaded: 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:
I am a liberal Yoruba lady. I supported Tinubu initially because I thought he had great plans for Nigeria. I was misled into believing he built Lagos. But thank God for patriotic Nigerians who educated me.

I started having issues with Tinubu when he announced his Muslim-Muslim ticket. Yet, I still promoted him to my Igbo friends.

But some Yorubas are not helping issues. They've turned his campaign to Yoruba affairs.

Nairaland made me dislike Tinubu the more. Reports of Yoruba moderators, especially Mynd44, witch-hunting supporters of other candidates broke the camel's back to me.

I don't want to be seen as a tribalist. After all, Tinubu is not the best candidate. Atiku and Peter Obi are far better.

Please don't mind the arrogant BAT people, you're better off joining the Nigerian youths in being Obi-dient for the sake of the coming generations.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
@BlessingDAMMY see the response of a Tinubu miscreant,

Imagine saying that her vote isn't important .. if he had ever contested in any election before, he won't make such statement

They are the ones campaigning for Tinubu, na still Dem dey de-market tinubu cheesy grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Realist12: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:

You seem like someone that's easily swayed . It's not bad for you to support any candidate but dropping your support for Tinubu because you don't want to be seen as a tribalist show's you're a victim of gaslighting. you can literally count how many Ibos supporting other candidates. And if you can't see any other reason to support Tinubu then you're actually a tribalist because Tinubu is the best , most capable and visionary amongst all the candidates. His track record beats both the former vice president and his boy Obi in their previous offices. If grading was possible you'd see both of them are dullards compared to Tinubu.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Yoruba1stson: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Who are you?....Your vote and you gan gan are inconsequential

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by kay1one(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
I'm happy they are fighting him.

It's obvious Obi is giving them nightmares.

PS: this isn't the only social media and they say social media doesn't matter.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Kalashnikov49: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
What do you expect from people with tunnel vision.

Tinubu for zombies, is a YORUBA project. Even if he ys grossly incompetent and useless, he is a Yoruba project...

They claim to love Nigeria, because they know Tinubu is a bigoted bastardddd.

If Tinubu says anything to show IGBO love or appreciation, these miscreants will abandon him straight and support Atiku, whom they called Akthiefku before!! So you se hoe fvvcked they are....so pathetic.

NaijaRoyalty:

Imagine saying that her vote isn't important .. if he had ever contested in any election before, he won't make such statement

They are the ones campaigning for Tinubu, na still Dem dey de-market tinubu cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Better for you...
Decide who to choose not afterwards....you put the blame on someone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Trinitycian: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
after4:
Mynd444 come and close this thread as you use to do, shey you see that another person has confirmed you to be a tribal bigot.

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by abiodunalabama: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:

u better quickly relocate to Anmbara Foolish guy because Obi will serve ur interest than Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Amunethseranu(f): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:

... Moh247 come and call her ipob

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by BentizilL: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Why Tinubu is not the best Presidential candidate in the coming elections:

1. Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Tinubu put his personal ambition and interest above that of the nation. That is the only reason he jettisoned common sense, equity and fairness, and went for a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

He believes that is the only ticket that can get him popular northern Muslims vote and secure him victory.

As far as Tinubu is concerned, the Northern Christians and Southern Christians can go to hell.

So what do you expect from someone like that assuming, but God forbid, he is elected as President? Of course, it will all be about Tinubu, his family and friends. Burning national issues will take a back seat.

2. Tinubu is too old

At the age of over 80, Tinubu will struggle to meet up with the demands of the office of President, especially now that the country is facing unprecedented economic and security problems. We need a president that will lead from the front. We need a president that will supervise and scrutinise everything. We need a president that can, if possible, be everywhere.

3. Tinubu's antecedents does not suggest he can cut excessive waste in govt

At this point in our history, when our cost of servicing debt has exceeded revenue, the last person we need in Aso Rock is someone that will continue on the same trajectory of excessive waste of public funds. Rather we need a president that will lead from the front in cutting the crazy cost of running govt. A president that will preach and practice severe cost cutting measures across board.
Who's now the best candidate? undecided
Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by dominic17: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Go for Obi because Obi win is a win to the mass with reason below:

firstly, it will send message to the major parties that Nigerians has decided to take their destiny in their hands and can longer tolerate failure.

Secondly, Obi is light weight politician so it will be easy to deal with him if he wins and decide to mess up with the mass.

Thirdly, it will balance the zoning arrangements and bring equity in our politics

BlessingDAMMY:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Igbodicool(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
So we still have liberal Yoruba like you...

Nne m Daalụ!

8 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by BentizilL: 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:

My dear don't be deceive...
True omoluabi vote Tinubu...

No one come close, comparing Tinubu and Obi is the most disrespectful political comparation in Nigeria history..

Obi cannot lace Fashola boot talkless of Tinubu...

Igbo is the most tribalist ethnic in Nigeria, they're promoting Obi using tribal line but want Yoruba to disown Tinubu...

Dear Yoruba, don't be deceived.. The Igbo calling Obi a Messiah were calling him failure 10 years ago...
The thread made front-page in 2012 and the Igbo that criticized him then during his second term are here today praising and selling him as a Messiah to us just because he's Igbo...

A word is enough for the wise...

Peace out..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by BlackPantherxXx: 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Realist12:

You seem like someone that's easily swayed . It's not bad for you to support any candidate but dropping your support for Tinubu because you don't want to be seen as a tribalist show's you're a victim of gaslighting. you can literally count how many Ibos supporting other candidates. And if you can't see any other reason to support Tinubu then you're actually a tribalist because Tinubu is the best , most capable and visionary amongst all the candidates. His track record beats both the former vice president and his boy Obi in their previous offices. If grading was possible you'd see both of them are dullards compared to Tinubu.

You're talking to a Igbo boy.

They are the ones jobless enough to be faking identities.

Any post that starts with " I am Yoruba or I am Hausa" just immediately know na flat head.

Inferiority complex makes them deny their heritage & identity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Owopariola001: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:

Herd mentality.

Support the most competent.

If you're still not sure, wait till the campaign starts next month, and analyze for yourself who has the capacity, character, compassion, and antecedents to rule this country to the promised land.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by richie240: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Another "we yorubas" moniker. grin
I wonder when u gyes will be proud of ur ipobic roots.

You dont need to hide/impersonate yorubas b4 u can pass ur point(s) across!
cool

BlessingDAMMY post=115859064:

If only u gyes know how easy it is to spot u ipob impostors!
cool

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by kk2027: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Boadeem: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tinubu is a PLACE HOLDER for gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this the better oo.

Most of these people pushing this Drug Lord doesn't know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be swear in as president and more kabiru sokoto will be hiding in his house.

Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president

Affliction shall not rise the second time

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Thàt's màlU OF MYnd bàned me for calling him a bigoott that he is. such àn unrepentant nepot since time immemorial. To hell with you and your nairàlandpolicemadwomàn that is càlling her foolish self out for your ban. Foolishh fellow s

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Wake Up, Take Back Your Country - Peter Obi Attacks Muslims / Obi Couldn't Find Adults In Jigawa, He Went And Pick Children / Peter Obi Vs Omole: What Really Happened In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.