Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,403 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others (2591 Views)

Yahaya Bello, Denies Dumping Tinubu, Says His Support For Tinubu Is Unwavering / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / Miyetti Allah: We Will Support Tinubu Because He Helped Us When He Was Lagos Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by floret23(f): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Mynd44 is terrorising we the Obidients on this great platform. Seun should please come to our rescue. Na beg we dey beg.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Realist12: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

You're talking to a Igbo boy.

They are the ones jobless enough to be faking identities.

Any post that starts with " I am Yoruba or I am Hausa" just immediately know na flat head.

Inferiority complex makes them deny their heritage & identity.
I agree with you. But for the record .
Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by BlackPantherxXx: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Realist12:
I agree with you, I'm Not Ibo tho . Tell me who your candidate is or read what I wrote once more .

Negro. You read once more.

The OP is a Igbo. That's what I said.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Prettygirl200(f): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2022
BentizilL:

My dear don't be deceive...
True omoluabi vote Tinubu...

No one come close, comparing Tinubu and Obi is the most disrespectful political comparation in Nigeria history..

Obi cannot lace Fashola boot talkless of Tinubu...

Igbo is the most tribalist ethnic in Nigeria, they're promoting Obi using tribal line but want Yoruba to disown Tinubu...

Dear Yoruba, don't be deceived.. The Igbo calling Obi a Messiah were calling him failure 10 years ago...
The thread made front-page in 2012 and the Igbo that criticized him then during his second term are here today praising and selling him as a Messiah to us just because he's Igbo...

A word is enough for the wise...

Peace out..

Abeg get out, ekpa!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Minus 1 vote.

Your vote is not important, there are always replacements
You don't seem like a wise person. 1 point is important. I hope you're not supporting someone as dumb as you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Sulele04(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
iLegendd:
You don't seem like a wise person. 1 point is important. I hope you're not supporting someone as dumb as you.
It seems you are new in Politics section.

That person you quoted is a Apc party man, he literally eats, and drink with party politics.

They have no job other than propagating Apc agenda on the Internet that is our he gets his daily bread.

We call them BMC, don't expect any logic from them they are zombies per pay.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:

You're talking to a Igbo boy.

They are the ones jobless enough to be faking identities.

Any post that starts with " I am Yoruba or I am Hausa" just immediately know na flat head.

Inferiority complex makes them deny their heritage & identity.

And you are so daft that you cant check her older threads?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by jeromestarks: 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:
I am a liberal Yoruba lady. I supported Tinubu initially because I thought he had great plans for Nigeria. I was misled into believing he built Lagos. But thank God for patriotic Nigerians who educated me.

I started having issues with Tinubu when he announced his Muslim-Muslim ticket. Yet, I still promoted him to my Igbo friends.

But some Yorubas are not helping issues. They've turned his campaign to Yoruba affairs.

Nairaland made me dislike Tinubu the more. Reports of Yoruba moderators, especially Mynd44, witch-hunting supporters of other candidates broke the camel's back to me.

I don't want to be seen as a tribalist. After all, Tinubu is not the best candidate. Atiku and Peter Obi are far better.

I am still considering whom to support between Atiku and Peter Obi.
When I meet people in my neighborhood, I shout "ObiDatti. Obidience" . I even helped them mount bill board of Obi because his supporters see anyone supporting another candidate as if that person does not want Nigeria to move forward. They see you as enemy of Nigeria.
But deep down inside me, I know I can never vote Peter Obi. I will vote TINUBU because he understands politics of Nigeria; this is crucial for development.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Trinitycian: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
iLegendd:

Tinubu's supporters are not wise before na angry

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Omoslim26: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Who are you?....Your vote and you gan gan are inconsequential

Says who grin grin
See as the good decision by the op pain you reach your soul grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by adewale408: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2022
Say that without crying from within Say that without crying from within ...

1 Like

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Kwem(m): 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Minus 1 vote.

from where?

MF

1 Like

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Lovelive: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ignorant,

Minus 2 votes

Me and I remain Obidient without structures
PO-ssible is a goal 2023-2031

thebosstrevor1:
Minus 1 vote.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Aldol: 1:29am On Aug 20, 2022
It's a pity, op is a victim of gaslighting
Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by richie240: 2:07am On Aug 20, 2022
And what's with her 'older threads?
The 'threads' he created just to buffer his ''we Yoruba'' claims in future?

The mannerisms, cultures and means of exoressions of yorubas and igbos are clearly different and u dont need to be a psychologist to differentiate one from d other.

1. Its uncommon for yorubas to announce their tribes ala "we (liberal) Yorubas".
Except u are a newcomer to Nigeria's cyber space, the moment the commenter begins his statement wit "we yorubas", "we hausas", etc, know for a certainty that its an Ipobian hiding behind his/her keyboard to impersonate other tribes.

2. 'Liberal yorubas' hardly pokenose into other tribes' business as ipobians do. Its rare to find yorubas opening threads upon threads over igbos like d 'liberal Yoruba' op had bn doing. Once again, the reason d op has bn creating anti-ipob threads was to create an alibi for himself (in future) just in case someone wants to check him out. If someone like (say) Helínúes or Thrówback or móh247 or légendhéro etc had created this thread, then one will understand as they have hitherto bn a thorn in d flesh of Igbos, but not this ipobic imposter of a op.
cool

Patrioticbreed9:

And you are so daft that you cant check her older threads?

cc: BlackPantherxXx

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Doyou2019: 2:09am On Aug 20, 2022
BentizilL:

My dear don't be deceive...
True omoluabi vote Tinubu ...

No one come close, comparing Tinubu and Obi is the most disrespectful political comparation in Nigeria history..

Obi cannot lace Fashola boot talkless of Tinubu...

Igbo is the most tribalist ethnic in Nigeria, they're promoting Obi using tribal line but want Yoruba to disown Tinubu...

Dear Yoruba, don't be deceived.. The Igbo calling Obi a Messiah were calling him failure 10 years ago...
The thread made front-page in 2012 and the Igbo that criticized him then during his second term are here today praising and selling him as a Messiah to us just because he's Igbo...

A word is enough for the wise...

Peace out..

Liar Liar pants in Hell fire!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Doyou2019: 2:12am On Aug 20, 2022
Aldol:
It's a pity, op is a victim of gaslighting

Nobody gaslights like APC/ESCOBAT.
We haven't forgotten about ENDSARS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Injera(f): 2:27am On Aug 20, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:
I am a liberal Yoruba lady. I supported Tinubu initially because I thought he had great plans for Nigeria. I was misled into believing he built Lagos. But thank God for patriotic Nigerians who educated me.

I started having issues with Tinubu when he announced his Muslim-Muslim ticket. Yet, I still promoted him to my Igbo friends.

But some Yorubas are not helping issues. They've turned his campaign to Yoruba affairs.

Nairaland made me dislike Tinubu the more. Reports of Yoruba moderators, especially Mynd44, witch-hunting supporters of other candidates broke the camel's back to me.

I don't want to be seen as a tribalist. After all, Tinubu is not the best candidate. Atiku and Peter Obi are far better.

Ibos think everyone is stupid like them You are a male and ibo. Masquerading as a woman or other tribes do not fool anybody. You may not know it but there is a pattern to how semi educated IBO's like you write

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Sannisege: 3:22am On Aug 20, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:

lol. It’s nairaland that influences this one. Kids everywhere
Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by BlackPantherxXx: 4:22am On Aug 20, 2022
richie240:
And what's with her 'older threads?
The 'threads' he created just to buffer his ''we Yoruba'' claims in future?

The mannerisms, cultures and means of exoressions of yorubas and igbos are clearly different and u dont need to be a psychologist to differentiate one from d other.

1. Its uncommon for yorubas to announce their tribes ala "we (liberal) Yorubas".
Except u are a newcomer to Nigeria's cyber space, the moment the commenter begins his statement wit "we yorubas", "we hausas", etc, know for a certainty that its an Ipobian hiding behind his/her keyboard to impersonate other tribes.

2. 'Liberal yorubas' hardly pokenose into other tribes' business as ipobians do. Its rare to find yorubas opening threads upon threads over igbos like d 'liberal Yoruba' op had bn doing. Once again, the reason d op has bn creating anti-ipob threads was to create an alibi for himself (in future) just in case someone wants to check him out. If someone like (say) Helínúes or Thrówback or móh247 or légendhéro etc had created this thread, then one will understand as they have hitherto bn a thorn in d flesh of Igbos, but not this ipobic imposter of a op.
cool

cc: BlackPantherxXx

Thanks a lot bro. Don't mind Patrioticbreed9 with his low IQ

1 Like

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by BentizilL: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Doyou2019:

Liar Liar pants in Hell fire!
My message is not for you, it's for wise and reasonable people...

Igbo cannot blackmail Tinubu to become president, very tribalistic ethnic...
They did it against Awolowo, Abiola and now Tinubu... sad

Dear Omoluabi, don't be deceived... kiss

I still maintain, Obi is not fit to lace Fashola boot talkless of Tinubu... Comparing Tinubu and Peter Obi is the most disrespectful political comparation in Nigeria history, he doesn't even come close and not worth mentioning in the same league with Tinubu... tongue

Tinubu would've won the election before it even started assuming he was an Igbo man or Northerner, like no one come close to him in the race... smiley
Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Doyou2019: 7:56am On Aug 21, 2022
BentizilL:

My message is not for you, it's for wise and reasonable people...

Igbo cannot blackmail Tinubu to become president, very tribalistic ethnic...
They did it against Awolowo, Abiola and now Tinubu... sad

Dear Omoluabi, don't be deceived... kiss

I still maintain, Obi is not fit to lace Fashola boot talkless of Tinubu... Comparing Tinubu and Peter Obi is the most disrespectful political comparation in Nigeria history, he doesn't even come close and not worth mentioning in the same league with Tinubu... tongue

Tinubu would've won the election before it even started assuming he was an Igbo man or Northerner, like no one come close to him in the race... smiley
grin

There they go again, preaching to the choir.
Nothing you say here will change anything. Millions of responsible Yorubas like myself will never vote Tinubu.

Keep wasting your time though. It's good for entertainment grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Mikolo70(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Small yansh sef dey shake... grin grin... Where is my Trophy Lager Beer and popcorn? Lmaaaaooo!!!... Okoro go say Onishinishi!!!!
Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Trinitycian: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mikolo70:
Small yansh sef dey shake... grin grin... Where is my Trophy Lager Beer and popcorn? Lmaaaaooo!!!... Okoro go say Onishinishi!!!!

Lol, e pain am
Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Minus 1 vote.

Why are you angry? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Dumping Tinubu Because Of Mynd44, Others by Coolgent(m): 1:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
BlessingDAMMY:

Congratulations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Invites Buhari, Peter Obi, Oshiomhole, IGP, Usman, Others To River State / Niger State Women Surprises Obi At With Massive Crowd / BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.