Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,983 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC (8877 Views)

Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Ak83: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2022
Ak83:
you av not verified very well. D only person you just asked is a drunkard, so he doesnt have d fact/ d real gist. Ark your uncle and some neighbours i swear they will tell u d real gist of xr mothers waywardness, d reason your father sent her parking whn you are four years old . I insist GO AND VERIFY very WELL.
expecting your vawulence my friend
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by LagosEmir: 7:18am On Aug 20, 2022
Ak83:
get use to it and be prepared. TINUBU that u and ur entire generation hate so wuch is your next president.
Only raven lunatics like you will vote Tinubu in Lagos and you guys ain't even up to 2 million grin
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Ak83: 7:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Zikojukwu:

I understand your pain bro.
yeah d pain is much for ipobians my brother.
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Ak83: 7:23am On Aug 20, 2022
LagosEmir:

Only raven lunatics like you will vote Tinubu in Lagos and you guys ain't even up to 2 million grin
tinubu has been defeating u and he will continue to do that. Infact expect total annihilation next year. By then u and your conficted fathbr bode george will hav no option than to relocate to abidjan or iraq.
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Ak83: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2022
Ak83:
expecting your vawulence my friend
dont be tired now. I am bored with your silence, Expecting to hear from you please. Please.
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by abidem4real: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by etrouble: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
nonsense.

APC and Tinubu came to kill and destroy

Yes, to destroy idiots who have lead their states and the country for years, but yet, they live in Lagos and Dubai because their useless states are unlivable.

Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by ezegold4we: 8:07am On Aug 20, 2022
*8 REASONABLE REASONS TO ELECT PETER OBI*

1. Peter Obi is averse to waste

At the root of the poor infrastructural development all over Nigeria is criminal wastefulness, corruption and inflated contracts. Road or rail projects that can be done with N2 billion are inflated to N20 billion. The consequences of this is that projects go on forever and funds that would have been used to do 4 or 5 projects are spent on just 1 project.

A very good example is the Lagos light rail project. It was conceptualised by Jakande in the early 80s but still remains uncompleted till date, even after 23 years of APC/Tinubu unbroken stranglehold of Lagos State.

2. The people's president

Of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi is banking on the power of the people to get elected. Tinubu and Atiku are relying/relied heavily on the support of the delegates (bought with dollars), governors, senators, house of representatives and other structures of their political party to get elected.

The consequences of this is clear. If Peter Obi is elected, naturally he will take decisions that will benefit the overwhelming majority of Nigerians who voted him to power.

Unlike the other candidates who if elected will spend reasonable public funds and time to reward the structures that got them elected.

3. A visionary president
In 2023, we need a president who, while catering for the current generation and solving the myriads of the current problems, also plans for the future, our children and the unborn generation.

A president who realises that Nigeria will still be existing in 100 and 200 years to come and sets aside some funds for the future and unborn generations.

That is what Peter Obi represents, as he demonstrated in Anambra by saving some money for the future.

We do not need people who believe we should consume everything today and let the future take care of itself.

4. He is young, vibrant and energetic

With the plethora of problems plagueing Nigeria currently, we need a president that is relatively young, energetic and vibrant.

A president that has the physical and mental capacity to supervise the effective implementation of his programs and policies across all sectors simultaneously across the country.

A president with hands on approach on all the issues.

That is what Peter Obi represents.

5. A courageous president

We need a president who has the courage to take and implement critical decisions that can move Nigeria forward.

Peter Obi demonstrated great courage when he opted to be impeached as Anambra governor rather than deploy public funds to pacify the greedy lawmakers. It takes courage and conviction to take such risky personal political decision because the impeachment court case could have gone either way.

6. His message is clear and concise

His campaign message in all the media interviews has centred around reducing waste and moving Nigeria from consumption to production. This is very clear message that tackles the root cause of many of the problems bedevilling Nigeria today.

7. A president that communicates to Nigerians
So far, of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi has granted to several live TV interviews. It shows he is a believer in the power of communication. He believes you and I have the right to know.

Atiku only managed to grant a recorded interview while Tinubu has not granted any at all.

This time around, we need a president that has the confidence to speak to Nigerians directly about his policies and challenges if any. Enough of deaf and dumb Presidents, hijacked by cabals in Aso Villa.

8. A listening president

As governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi was always visiting schools, hospitals, etc to hear and feel the challenges. At some point, he gave his phone number to the school prefects to get direct feedbacks. This demonstrates that Peter Obi will be a listening president.

We don't need a president that will be hijacked by the Aso Rock cabal and only brought out once in 6 months to show proof of life.

In conclusion, 2023 presents another opportunity for you and I to choose a leader that will serve Nigeria and Nigerians in the next 4 to 8 years. For me, it is a very easy decision.

#ObiDatti 2023.
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Pride is one of tinubu Serious problem

He believes that he owns the party and this his turn to rule Nigeria

Not even considering the Muslim Muslim tickets

Yet people believe he will.make a good president without listening to anyone

Chai!
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Buhari and El rufai are running away from the walking corpse called Tinubu. Who wants to associate with a failure?
If with TINUBU capacity capability and sagacity in this country at large you call him a failure. What will you call your Father? A DEADBEAT! Lolllzzzzzzz
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2022
Arokayss:

If with TINUBU capacity capability and sagacity in this country at large you call him a failure. What will you call your Father? A DEADBEAT! Lolllzzzzzzz
Stop overrating a failure please. Did you see I also called him a walking corpse?
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=greatiyk4u post=115871547]Tinubu is now a Prodigal son of the party.

Obi's entrance into the race changed the expectations, calculations and the whole game
I don't mean no arm bro, but why can't you see something that's is very clear like crystal that Obi is just a demagogue who is going nowhere but onitcha or less TINUBU go use am in his government to compasate him for him troubled
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2022
Am not sure you ask the igbo people in Lagos how TINUBU arrested tsunami in Lagos Island, try and ask. They'll tell you that's his area of expertise, arresting of bunch of barbarians noice making fruitless tsunami. Your mouth will sour in May 2023 TINUBU /SHETTIMA. Them never born anyone mother
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2022
Lolzzzzz, you jealous he's not your Daddy, I understand you don't worry too much about it, manage your own daddy like that may be in next life..... Lolzzzzz
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by MartinsD12(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/apc-buhari-not-chair-of-presidential-campaign-council/

I said it here , that buhari is not supporting tinubu, tinubu is on his own , baba go slow no send them, this time around everybody must go and test his popularity according to buhari and let Nigerians decide period, no more rigging or federal power back up to tinubu it's not going to happen.
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Stone24: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2022
I have not seen any truth coming out from this APC as the moment, is it not the DG, Dalong that said he is the chairman.
Fear in APC can't allow then say the truth
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Ibcrown(m): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
LagosEmir:

Not in this country ?

Tinubu will not win anything , he's old and corrupt
pele o enemy of progress
Re: Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC by Kagd10: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
2023 will make the new Nigeria, starting from 2022.

This election is everyone to your tent..

The SW have Tinubu

The SS have Wike.

The SE have Peter Obi

The middle belt have theirs.

The North have Atiku.

This is what we all should be campaigning for..

This is the New Nigeria we're talking about.

No one, I repeat no one can impose their failure on us. Amalgamation already expired.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Deputy Governor Denies Resigning From PDP / INEC Voter Registration: Eyewitness Accounts / Are You Proudly Nigerian Only During Football Tournaments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.