Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,488 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today (3742 Views)

Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 / Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by BigIyanga: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2022
PandaroObi:
My fingers are very heavy typing this. It doesn't even feel right, but somehow I feel very different. I feel human again.

I've hated Igbos for so many years because of a horrible experience I had at the hands of an Igbo boss years ago. I thought I'd never see a good person of Igbo extraction.

So today I visited a friend who happened to have a wife that just delivered. I'm still single, so I sat down chatting with him because there was nothing I would be doing at home.

After a while he went out and returned to tell me that her mother in the Lord (a female pastor who was advanced in age) who lived in the same compound as his was about to go to the market and usually, he accompanied her. Now that his wife really need company, he begged me to follow her as the woman usually purchased in bulk and would need someone to take the stuff into her car.

I obliged him.

When we got to the market, I was following her around the whole place like a house boy grin. At the end of the day, when we were done with buying and transferring the large food materials to her car, she pointed to some huge tubers of yam, and other food stuff, and told me they were for me. She said I would take them when we return home.

I was very happy and surprised. I thought she was just another entitled woman who would use me without feeling a need to appreciate.

Long story short, when we returned, I helped her take the stuff to her apartment and you know what? She topped it up with some CASH!!

When I told my friend, he said that's how she does. When I asked more to know about her, he told me her name:

An IGBO name!
You hated all Igbos because one boss? So that horrible Igbo boss made u buy diesel at N890/litr? Your ex Igbo boss made NEPA to cut out power in ur house? The Igbo ex boss forced police to extort bribe from you? That ex boss made omonile to charge you. ? It’s OK to say that it’s etched in your DNA t hate Igbo people
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2022
Emperordynasty:
good people can be found in Every tribe, bad people can also be found in Every tribe
Never generalize a people because of a personal experience

Go and sin no More

Peter Obi is definitely one of the Good Igbos

Hmmm
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Forget the primitive Ipob clanish miscreants... Ibos are wonderful people

Hmmm.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:24am On Aug 20, 2022
BigIyanga:

You hated all Igbos because one boss? So that horrible Igbo boss made u buy diesel at N890/litr? Your ex Igbo boss made NEPA to cut out power in ur house? The Igbo ex boss forced police to extort bribe from you? That ex boss made omonile to charge you. ? It’s OK to say that it’s etched in your DNA t hate Igbo people

I was ready to support a dying Yoruba goat than an Igbo person who can actually work. I think I've forgiven.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by richie240: 9:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by BigIyanga: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2022
PandaroObi:

I was ready to support a dying Yoruba goat than an Igbo person who can actually work. I think I've forgiven.
Ok go and enjoy Ur Naija presidency in peace
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Owopariola001: 9:42am On Aug 20, 2022
PandaroObi:

I guess you don't understand the game yet. grin

I know. The game is to lie like your mentor "Him tu Lie."

Oni je kan toda. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2022
Owopariola001:

I know. The game is to lie like your mentor "Him tu Lie."

Oni je kan toda. cheesy cheesy
Aṣiwere yoo ma jẹ aṣiwere nigbagbogbo cheesy
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Sevenworldpower(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2022
Aldol:

It's not him, he is the fake one , the original one is pandorAobi , fake one is pandarOobi
Spot the difference

Oh!!!
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Owopariola001: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2022
PandaroObi:

Aṣiwere yoo ma jẹ aṣiwere nigbagbogbo cheesy

Google translate. Olori pelebe, onikure.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Owopariola001:

Google translate. Olori pelebe, onikure.

Ohhh!! Nice idea. Never thought about using it to speak any language. You're a genius bro. grin

Meanwhile O kan asan eniyan. cheesy
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Yoruba1stson: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2022
PandaroObi:

Ohhh!! Nice idea. Never thought about using it to speak any language. You're a genius bro. grin

Meanwhile O kan asan eniyan. cheesy
You think shey we are foolish like ipob pigs, you think shey we are brainless like those useless zombiedents following an idiot like piter obibastard, ogbeni you are a flat headed yeebow human and you can never be a Yoruba... Ogbeni, no dey disguise, we don know shey you be flat headed nyamiri, so be proud of your yeebow tribe....Olori pelebe, aye re ti baje
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by ASAPFERG1: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.

Lie lie boy.

Why impersonating PandoraObi with PandaroObi?

Werey, Olori pelebe. You think everybody is fool like those in your village?
guy you wise.. the op na another typical stupid igbo boy wey dey suffer from inferiority complex..

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
You think shey we are foolish like ipob pigs, you think shey we are brainless like those useless zombiedents following an idiot like piter obibastard, ogbeni you are a flat headed yeebow human and you can never be a Yoruba... Ogbeni, no dey disguise, we don know shey you be flat headed nyamiri, so be proud of your yeebow tribe....Olori pelebe, aye re ti baje
If you know Iware in Afijio, come there let me show me my family house grin

You think everybody is Ibo. Didirin
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
guy you wise.. the op na another typical stupid igbo boy wey dey suffer from inferiority complex..
I think you mean your father. cheesy
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Obakoolex(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
PandaroObi:
My fingers are very heavy typing this. It doesn't even feel right, but somehow I feel very different. I feel human again.

I've hated Igbos for so many years because of a horrible experience I had at the hands of an Igbo boss years ago. I thought I'd never see a good person of Igbo extraction.

So today I visited a friend who happened to have a wife that just delivered. I'm still single, so I sat down chatting with him because there was nothing I would be doing at home.

After a while he went out and returned to tell me that her mother in the Lord (a female pastor who was advanced in age) who lived in the same compound as his was about to go to the market and usually, he accompanied her. Now that his wife really need company, he begged me to follow her as the woman usually purchased in bulk and would need someone to take the stuff into her car.

I obliged him.

When we got to the market, I was following her around the whole place like a house boy grin. At the end of the day, when we were done with buying and transferring the large food materials to her car, she pointed to some huge tubers of yam, and other food stuff, and told me they were for me. She said I would take them when we return home.

I was very happy and surprised. I thought she was just another entitled woman who would use me without feeling a need to appreciate.

Long story short, when we returned, I helped her take the stuff to her apartment and you know what? She topped it up with some CASH!!

When I told my friend, he said that's how she does. When I asked more to know about her, he told me her name:

An IGBO name!
Sincerely many factors has polluted the minds of average Nigerian in terms of tribe and culture. Before I joined nairaland I so much love Igbos that I wish to live and settle in the east, then luckily I was posted to ebonyi state for my nysc, and almost a year later I got a job that took me back to Enugu.
I can say there's individual differences in every tribe as I met good and bad Igbos.
But once I joined nairaland especially politics section I remember only those bad Igbos I met and how they hate yorubas and that clouded my judgement on the good ones I met.
I can say if not for social media most youth will still believe in Nigeria and believe we are one to try and join hands together to make sense out of the nonsense all our leaders all together have put us.
From today I start to love
IGBOS MORE
HAUSAS MORE
SOUTHERNERS MORE
MIDDLE BELT
MY YORUBA PEOPLE

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NIGERIA MORE......may God help me
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by DWickedLandLord: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
@

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Proof That Igbos Are The Most Educated Tribe In Nigeria (picture) / 2023:I Lost All My Classmates During The Civil War... Tinubu / Scandal: Ayeni Bought N75m G-wagon, N250m Duplex In Abuja For Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.