Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today (3740 Views)

Oyibo Odinamadu, First Igbo Woman To Drive A Car Dies At 94 / Governor Zulum Surprises Obiageri Mazi, Igbo Woman Teaching In Borno For 31Years / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by ruggedboych: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Moh247:
Forget the primitive Ipob clanish miscreants... Ibos are wonderful people

Afonja Igbo matter will kee you one day
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by omenka(m): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2022
donphilopus:

Where's the hate here? Be reasonable for once.
99% of them won't bother to read it. All they'd do is see the moniker "PandoraObi" and conclude the thread must be an Igbo bashing thread, as though Obi is equivalent to Ndigbo.

These are the hallmark of of ipobic orientation. They're the daftest and most hateful and bigoted humans you can every find anywhere.

I feel so unfortunate sharing this space with them.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Moh247: 7:26am On Aug 20, 2022
ruggedboych:

Afonja Igbo matter will kee you one day

This one sef don comment
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by omenka(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.

Lie lie boy.

Why impersonating PandoraObi with PandaroObi?

Werey, Olori pelebe. You think everybody is fool like those in your village?
Wow. You got him. I was mislead as well. Igbos will NEVER change.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by BlackPantherxXx: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
Fukk that
I rather tribalists die with their hate
I rather keep shining on 'em
I rather see them suck teeth

Ikenna is from Onitsha. N
Ikenna likes to fight.

On behalf of myself, apology not accepted

"Likes to fight" ? grin

If you see Afonja / Aboki man now...you go run in your mama's skirts.

All your heroes are stark cowards that chestbeat and ran at the first sign of trouble in their wives' gowns. grin

Zik, Ojukwu, Kanu and Peter Obi.

I can bet you just shat your pants reading my comment
grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Sevenworldpower(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2022
PandaroObi:
My fingers are very heavy typing this. It doesn't even feel right, but somehow I feel very different. I feel human again.

I've hated Igbos for so many years because of a horrible experience I had at the hands of an Igbo boss years ago. I thought I'd never see a good person of Igbo extraction.

So today I visited a friend who happened to have a wife that just delivered. I'm still single, so I sat down chatting with him because there was nothing I would be doing at home.

After a while he went out and returned to tell me that her mother in the Lord (a female pastor who was advanced in age) who lived in the same compound as his was about to go to the market and usually, he accompanied her. Now that his wife really need company, he begged me to follow her as the woman usually purchased in bulk and would need someone to take the stuff into her car.

I obliged him.

When we got to the market, I was following her around the whole place like a house boy grin. At the end of the day, when we were done with buying and transferring the large food materials to her car, she pointed to some huge tubers of yam, and other food stuff, and told me they were for me. She said I would take them when we return home.

I was very happy and surprised. I thought she was just another entitled woman who would use me without feeling a need to appreciate.

Long story short, when we returned, I helped her take the stuff to her apartment and you know what? She topped it up with some CASH!!

When I told my friend, he said that's how she does. When I asked more to know about her, he told me her name:

An IGBO name!

Fani kayode
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2022
PandaroObi:

I know the urge to type can make you not read.
She was an elderly woman that needed help. Her gift was more like a blessing to me. If not I for no collect am. You don't know me I real life bro.

Eiyaah. In Igboland, we the youths give to our elderly.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:33am On Aug 20, 2022
omenka:
99% of them won't bother to read it. All they'd do is see the moniker "PandoraObi" and conclude the thread must be an Igbo bashing thread, as though Obi is equivalent to Ndigbo.

These are the hallmark of of ipobic orientation. They're the daftest and most hateful and bigoted humans you can every find anywhere.

Says someone who would sacrifice and did sacrifice his relatives so he can share a space with us.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandoraObi: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Lol and I genuinely thought you have repented..

But Sir why do u support these other candidates who have no good intention for Nigeria..
Okay let’s say u have your reasons why APC is the answer to Nigerians problem

Convince me I’m a student and I have been home for no good reason..

The country is visibly in economic and developmental shambles.

Why not for once remove your mind from sentiments and check your conscience because I know deep down you know that u are supporting the wrong party

Except u have been paid to do so and this is just your hustle for daily bread
I am not supporting any party, Peter Obi once said Nigeria is a bad vehicle with bad engine, changing the driver will not make the car move, I don't hate Peter Obi but his presidency will spell doom for Nigeria especially Yorubas because of the immense hate Igbos have for us, Awolowo was stoned in Aba and even lots of lies are peddled against him, in the same Aba pastor kumuyi was threatened because he is a Yoruba man, Lagos is a no man's land courtesy igbos, Osinbajo should be impeached why because he is yoruba, courtesy igbos, Adewunmi Adeshina is guilty of corruption, courtesy igbos, Lagos properties were destroyed during endsars, courtesy igbos, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is 98 years old, no education yet he worked as an accountant in the US, his name is fake, he is unstable, he is drug trafficker, he is a pope, he is impotent, courtesy igbos, Yorubas are coward, courtesy igbos, we have seen what igbos can become after Peter Obi winning.
Peter Obi cannot singlehandedly change Nigeria because he himself is coming with baggages of insecurities, tribalism, religious sentiment and bitterness and sentiment, like the igbos sabotaged buhari's administration, people will sabotage his government too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Aldol: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2022
You created a new account just two days ago, created topics to first disguise like you are a against Obi and within this two days you created this topic.....we are not fools
PandoraObi is the main account, you created pandaroObi just to confuse people
Chai I swear cruise full this nairaland o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandoraObi: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2022
Conrod:
Anouher reason why you must change your evil ways...you can change today by being obidient and usefull.
Evil? because I do not support your Igbo candidate?

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Aldol: 7:46am On Aug 20, 2022
Sevenworldpower:

Fani kayode
It's not him, he is the fake one , the original one is pandorAobi , fake one is pandarOobi
Spot the difference
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandoraObi: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2022
OnionBandit:
Good one, PandaroObi.. I am surprised that with just a few tubers of Yam and cash, your perception about the yeebowhs was bought. however, there is always one out of a hundred thousand yeebowhs like this woman. Dont be deceived. Most of them are hateful, bitter, boastful, intolerant, cannibalistic, ungrateful and annoyingly entitled.

Cc:pandoraObi
I have seen the mischievous IPOB member, he is on delusion course fooling himself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Aldol: 7:59am On Aug 20, 2022
rusher14:

Most of you claim to be intelligent but fall short when analysed.

Look the the date this Obhidiot supporter registered his moniker.

Also, just scrutinize the name a bit more then you'll see how you've been played.
Am shocked that many of these people are not smart at all, no wonder they easily get deceived,I knew he was an impersonator by first comparing the spellings of the moniker, then went further to see that he opened the account on Aug 17,2022. This is so glaring but am surprised that many nairalanders didn't noticed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by YorubaSlur: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2022
OP, you're still a tribal bigot and hatefully sma.ll d icked iriat
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by donphilopus: 8:10am On Aug 20, 2022
omenka:

Swears.

To even comment here these days doesn't excite me. They've been programmed to attack anyone who disagrees with them and I wouldn't like to respond to them for the fear of being banned.

Las las they'd get sense after their beloved Obi loses in February (which is sacrosanct and inevitable).
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2022
PandaroObi:
My fingers are very heavy typing this. It doesn't even feel right, but somehow I feel very different. I feel human again.

I've hated Igbos for so many years because of a horrible experience I had at the hands of an Igbo boss years ago. I thought I'd never see a good person of Igbo extraction.

So today I visited a friend who happened to have a wife that just delivered. I'm still single, so I sat down chatting with him because there was nothing I would be doing at home.

After a while he went out and returned to tell me that her mother in the Lord (a female pastor who was advanced in age) who lived in the same compound as his was about to go to the market and usually, he accompanied her. Now that his wife really need company, he begged me to follow her as the woman usually purchased in bulk and would need someone to take the stuff into her car.

I obliged him.

When we got to the market, I was following her around the whole place like a house boy grin. At the end of the day, when we were done with buying and transferring the large food materials to her car, she pointed to some huge tubers of yam, and other food stuff, and told me they were for me. She said I would take them when we return home.

I was very happy and surprised. I thought she was just another entitled woman who would use me without feeling a need to appreciate.

Long story short, when we returned, I helped her take the stuff to her apartment and you know what? She topped it up with some CASH!!

When I told my friend, he said that's how she does. When I asked more to know about her, he told me her name:

An IGBO name!

Get your PVC dusted and ready grin

For the Obidents Shall reap more fruits and...it shall come from the land of the rising sun....

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Tezcatlipoca(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2022
I don’t even understand where the hatred for Igbo’s came from(maybe because it’s rare to see them begging and/or they’ve not lazy as you are). I am Yoruba and I love keeping Igbo friends than any tribe. People do say they’re not honest and love money, hahahaha, who doesn’t love money? You yourself, are you are honest person?
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Igbodicool(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2022
PandoraObi:
You can see how disgusting and disgraceful those IPOB miscreants are
I know you are not a Christian.
But in our Holy Book, the Bible "he who hates is a murderer".

Your hatred against people has no effect on them, yet you choose it as a path of life.

Continueeeeee
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by thesolutions(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2022
omenka:

Please go back and check the name again. You too weren't observant like those you are trying to demean. PandoraObi and PandaroObi are not the same.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2022
There are bad eggs everywhere,those few bad eggs affecting others,my best friend in Lagos was an Igbo man,my two siblings are married to Igbo folks blessed with awesome children,my to good client turned friend is an Igbo man,my best female bestie Elle is an Igbo lady,I can go on, inventor emeka nelson uguweze is my friend, growing up in the middle belt is different from growing up in any place,but there are some Igbo people whom I've encountered that makes me want to think twice,from a horrible tenant to a terrible hotel attendant, Igbo people who have gone to socialize with other tribes are awesome people.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:08am On Aug 20, 2022
Equal2DeTask:

Get your PVC dusted and ready grin

For the Obidents Shall reap more fruits and...it shall come from the land of the rising sun....
Ok.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2022
Sevenworldpower:

Fani kayode
Don't upset me please.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2022
vanunu:

You are one of the most foolish persons I have came across on the social media, I can guess that you have no home training and must have being raised in an abusive home.
You are really not different from white racists like Mr P W Botha and Pieta Botha.
Don't make me change my mind.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2022
Owopariola001:

Lol.

Lie lie boy.

Why impersonating PandoraObi with PandaroObi?

Werey, Olori pelebe. You think everybody is fool like those in your village?

I guess you don't understand the game yet. grin
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:12am On Aug 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Hungry man.
Apparently, d Igbo woman noticed u needed poverty alleviation grin
Igbo amaka joor grin

I wasn't hungry. Read so you don't sound lost always.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2022
colestephan86:

There is nothing spectacular about that, and her action has nothing to do with her being Igbo.
I am sure you have not met too many good people .
Any reasonable person will do that.
The last time a Yoruba woman did that for me, I was twelve.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by thesolutions(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not supporting any party, Peter Obi once said Nigeria is a bad vehicle with bad engine, changing the driver will not make the car move, I don't hate Peter Obi but his presidency will spell doom for Nigeria especially Yorubas because of the immense hate Igbos have for us, Awolowo was stoned in Aba and even lots of lies are peddled against him, in the same Aba pastor kumuyi was threatened because he is a Yoruba man, Lagos is a no man's land courtesy igbos, Osinbajo should be impeached why because he is yoruba, courtesy igbos, Adewunmi Adeshina is guilty of corruption, courtesy igbos, Lagos properties were destroyed during endsars, courtesy igbos, Bola Ahmed Tinubu is 98 years old, no education yet he worked as an accountant in the US, his name is fake, he is unstable, he is drug trafficker, he is a pope, he is impotent, courtesy igbos, Yorubas are coward, courtesy igbos, we have seen what igbos can become after Peter Obi winning.
Peter Obi cannot singlehandedly change Nigeria because he himself is coming with baggages of insecurities, tribalism, religious sentiment and bitterness and sentiment, like the igbos sabotaged buhari's administration, people will sabotage his government too.

Every one has had their own share of banter but because we are more religious and tribal in our dealings, that is why most people feel pain from this banter even though their was no injury of any kind. Calling someone a Yoruba man becomes an insult to him if he had committed an offense. Calling someone an Igbo man becomes an offense if he had committed an offense. Calling someone an Hausa man becomes an offense if he had committed an offense. Calling someone a black/white man is seen as racism when either had committed an offense. These problem can not be solved anytime soon until we start such banter like we see football banter.

But when you become angry because someone pointed out facts instead of counter-proofing his claims it becomes cowardly. And when that happens, it becomes a weakness that will be used against you in any banter.

But using the cowardly banter used against you as reason for not supporting a good candidate proves more cowardly.

I wanted to arrive at something to make you reason but I think it won't happen because a self inflicted pain of pretense can not be healed by any external medication or help.

Igbos are sabotaging Buhari Government because they are The Boko Haram and Herdsmen. They are also responsible for Power supply. They are the reason Universities are on strike. They are the reason Kerosene is more expensive than cooking gas. They are the reason Fuel and Diesel are expensive. They are the reason there is high cost of living.

No one can heal you of this pretense you call pain. No one talks about 5%s. No one talks about a dot in a circle. No one talks about them being a conquered people in Nigeria. Yet you that is supposed to be a benefactor of this derogatory renditions against them is still the one in pain. how?

They have birth control practice in Nigeria. They have the most expensive marriage rights keeping both male and female single for a longer time than expected in Nigeria and still, they are all over the country paying the price of bad governance yet they are still your pain.

What a pretense.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Madmohamed1:
so because of one man you hate the whole tribe if I told you what I pass thru by my land Lady a Yoruba women I can't hate Yoruba because of that.

But by end of the day I end up buying that building
Because of one man, since entered into the world.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:17am On Aug 20, 2022
OnionBandit:
Good one, PandaroObi.. I am surprised that with just a few tubers of Yam and cash, your perception about the yeebowhs was bought. however, there is always one out of a hundred thousand yeebowhs like this woman. Dont be deceived. Most of them are hateful, bitter, boastful, intolerant, cannibalistic, ungrateful and annoyingly entitled.

Cc:pandoraObi
You leave me no option than agree you're the hateful one.
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2022
kingthreat:

Lies from the Pit of Okija.
PandoraObi we know. You are simply a counterfeit who will slice women's vaginas for the realization of Biafra.
Omokunrin yi yoo maa mu mi rerin grin
Re: What Happened Between Me And An Igbo Woman Today by PandaroObi: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2022
Michelle70:
There are few good igbo people.
But bad ones still boku.

Igbo men had defeauded me of my entire life saving three times when i was starting life. it took me two years to get back on my feet.

I dont trust igbo people
I can almost agree. You cannot understand what the said boss did to me. But I think I've been proven wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vision 2020 - UNDP & MIF Index score Nigeria very low!!! / I Think Nigeria Should Have A Monarchy / The Northernization Policy Of Ahmadu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.