Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike (27886 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Dares Wike In Abuja / Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman / Come For Us All, Secondus Dares Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by UnknownQueen(f): 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us ,as e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Asour: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
femisplash:
Wike doesn't give a damn post 2023, his main objective is to blow up everything NOW, so that everyone in PDP lose together.

Yes but the fellow he wants to see lose isn't a 'first time loser'. One can even say he's (Atiku) mastered the art of managing loses!

Something Wike can learn from him.

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Tflex01: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lawrencebo0060:
Wike is confused. His problem started when he went against Obi. He should go and make peace with Obi. There is sth about Peter Obi. If you fight him, you go down. Go and Verify

Lol no wonder they call you guys zombies grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Patosky4U: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
cool
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Richy4(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
He's into politics.. he knows how this whole thing works better than any of us..
His recent actions made him look like a sour loser or a Chelsea fans sad

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
abobote:
Imagine Wike as president, opposition will go on exile.

I don't really believe in karma, but what happened to Wike look like karma.
He used everything to fight his brother, secondus out of office, hoping that it will make it easier for him, but he was beaten in the game
So you don't believe a person suffers the consequences of his actions
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Bullet01(f): 7:15pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wike will work against Atiku and secretly work for Obi.

But I will advise Obi to be careful with him sha.
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by duro4chang(m): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
I can't be giving myself headache over Nigeria politicians las las you will see them gathering in events and be laughing at Nigerians stupidity......

Na only you talk better thing.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by desiredhome: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
I just dey pity PDP, you want to dare Wike; a man that [b]singlehandedly crushed Rotimi Amaech[/b]i and makes him a political rabbit in Rivers.
You have the wrong information......this is not 2015 that mama peace/Jonathan used federal might to fight Amechi .....
Who is wike if not for Jonathan and mama peace.......
I learnt wike had ditched mama peace........ grin grin grin

Wike fought by all means to remove secondus. ....... Las las secondus is laughing at him.......wike is a confused man right now .....

5 Likes

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by braveboi4life: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wike can only survive politically if atiku looses, whether he supports atiku or not, if atiku wins he will be displaced swiftly.
The Man lacks political wisdom, any one who talks too much can easily expose his strategy and secrets to his enemy.
That's why enemies target drunkards and womaniser in their foes camp.
Anything to expose your strategy through loquacious talking is a win win for your enemy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Sleekfingers: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wike just dey vex anyhow, .... grin

The presidential ticket, wey e no get, dey seriously dey pain am.....

He felt betrayed by the Southern delegates and pdp southern governors.....

Wike could go vawulence in the presidential election in rivers.
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Sleekfingers: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bullet01:
Wike will work against Atiku and secretly work for Obi.

But I will advise Obi to be careful with him sha.

Wike got more to gain from tinubu, than working with Peter obi,
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by etrouble: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Prince111111:
This Guy should better thread carefully

Betrayal and Traitorship can be very painful. That's why Emilokan Tinubu prepared for them even before they show their true colors. There is no Secondus without Wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by shortIGBOman: 7:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
judithjam:
I want peter obi to win, so that Nigeria can be like river state

Sorry, we no go vote any IGBO Man. Peter Obi inclusive.

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Anwons(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
See person wey wan be una president, wike is weak
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Indispensable85(m): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Secondus still dey? Long time
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by pfadom: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Begining of the end of PDP in a disgraceful manner.

May the sou of PDP rest in eternal peace.

May this be the beginning of restoration to NIGERIA.
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by excel101(m): 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wike is doing the right thing because Atiku can't decamp from PDP to APC and back to PDP, for the sole reason of grabbing the presidential ticket from the party without a fight (considering the way he wanted to humiliate Wike). The present leadership of PDP are a disgrace to the party, by allowing a man that disgraced the party's leadership, the way he went about discrediting GEJ, and backing PMD that brought us to where we're today.
My surprise also is that the party Chairman Iyiorcha Ayu who promised to resign if eventually Atiku wins the presidential candidacy of the party, because it can't be a North-North affair, is still clinging on to power.

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Theoarhics: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wike is a bully
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by fk001(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2022
I remember before Wike becomes a governor, he was so timid, prior to the election he was even crying and begging Rivers people to come out and defend their votes.

Now he is behaving like demigod

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by ofuonyebi: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2022
This Wike matter, i told you people that it is like a wild fire in the desert...
it either consumes wike or PDP..
Because, Atifku was stupid to have chosen that sickly looking dunce as deputy or vp
after he set up a 17-man committee where Wike came first...foolish an unwise decision from day one by a person who want to be president

if there is anything that pain wike so much in this world, it was Atifku shooting a bad bullet to his leg to scuttle wikes most nurtured ambition

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Gozac: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
That was how Rocha's was bragging then of retiring politicians in Imo then, today Rochas is retired from politics. Wike is nearing the twilight of his political career

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by highchief1: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
femisplash:
Wike doesn't give a damn post 2023, his main objective is to blow up everything NOW, so that everyone in PDP lose together.
lol but it’s true.
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Bobloco: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
By this time next year, Wike will be former governor.

Wike is just paranoid

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Janaryla5: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hse

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Okwyjesus(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
seanfer:
Wike is nothing but a Thug.

Real thug. Government house didn't change him for 7yrs
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by ogmask: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
abobote:
Imagine Wike as president, opposition will go into exile.

I don't believe in karma, but what happened to Wike looks like karma.
He used everything to fight his brother, secondus out of office, hoping that it will make it easier for him, but he was beaten in the game

Yeah, he calculated that if he removed Secondus the way will be clear for a southern presidential candidate but today we have a northern chairman and candidate. What a misstep by a supposed political strategist. E don clear for wike and everybody don see say Na when tree near each other monkey dey smart.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by desiredhome: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
highchief1:
no goat in Nigeria is bigger than u.goat when cost pass cow.Do you know what it means to score 237 votes in such a primaries?it’s one delegate per local govt so he took 237 local govts.can u father win an election in his family compound?una go just open una mouth waaaa.

What is this one say?...... grin grin grin
After wasting Rivers State people's money?......
Wike is a bad loser and doesn't have the qualities to be the president of Nigeria.......

His pride and overconfident brought him this shame...........
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by duduade: 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
I know that God will clear all these people who are hel bent on winning 2023 elections because of their selfish reasons

The way He took out Abacha na so He go take all these people out
Re: You Cannot Crush Anybody, Only God Can - Secondus Dares Wike by Sannisege: 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Wike must choke them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies / Wole Soyinka's Woeful Silence / Ganduje Puts Off Emir Sanusi’s Visit For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.