Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang (6641 Views)

Plateau: Supreme Court Affirms Caleb Mutfwang (PDP), Dismisses Apc's Suit / Bank, Insurance, Electricity Workers Vow To Join NLC 2-day Warning Strike / Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by AnonPoet: 6:12pm On Aug 20, 2022
Plateau 2023 – Ex Mangu council workers vow to work against PDP candidate Caleb Mutfwang over non payment of salaries

Allege that Plateau workers would become beggars if Mutfwang emerges Governor

Cross sections of ex staff of Mangu local government council of Plateau state on Saturday vowed to work against the Candidate of the People’s Democratic party PDP in the forthcoming Gubernatorial election in the state Hon Caleb Mutfwang over constant non payment of salaries while he was council boss of Mangu LGA of the state .

A former staff of Mangu local government council of Plateau state who gave her name as Nanret Thompson, who spoke on behalf of the aggrevied former staff of the council said the constant owing of salaries of the PDP Governorship candidate while he was council chairman forced them to abandon their jobs for farming .

“We the former LGA chairmen of Mangu local government would never support him ,because some of us became beggers while he held sway as council boss .”

Mrs Thompson alleged that some of the workers about 15 of them had to jettison the local government council job while Mutfwang was council chairman because of the non payments of salaries.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja on Saturday ,she said ” I on behalf of other aggrevied former council staff would never support the Candidate of the PDP because of his pass records as council boss.

” Yes we are from Mangu local government council but we would not support the PDP candidate because of how he treated us when he was council chairman,the constant non payment of salaries as well as his absence while he was in office is the problem ,he was not accessible as council boss and then he did not pay us our salaries as when due .

In her words ,” If Mutfwang would treat us that way and manner as Council Chairman ,I wonder how he would treat citizens of Plateau if elected Governor ,so for that we would work against his candidacy .

“We are members of the PDP and we would support our candidate in the house of assembly and senate ,but for Governorship we would never support the PDP Candidate ,we have vowed to use everything within our capacity to ensure the success of another Candidate from our local government Mangu because we can not trust the state in the hands of Mutfwang .

I call on the people of Mangu local government to reject Mutfwang because we can not see the good intentions he has for Plateau .

She alleged that Mutfwang as council boss did not only fail to deliver but also allowed decay in critical areas like health and educational sectors in Mangu .

“There was also high insecurity in Mangu local government council due to menace of jobless youths when Mutfwang was council chairman .

We would work for the victory of another candidate from Mangu local government but not that of the PDP

In her words ” my people are rallying around Mutfwang because he is from our local government ,I am calling on the people of Mangu to reject him at the polls and support a better candidate ,he has been tested as a council boss and he failed us .

We would do everything possible not to support him ,she added .

There were better candidates in the PDP but powers that be in the Peoples Democratic forced Mutfwang on us and we would reject him at the polls .

“In Mangu ,we have other candidates in other various political parties like the PRP and we would work for their victory ,she added .

Our correspondent reports that the spokesperson of the group was flanked by other members of the group during the press conference .

https://leaders.ng/2022/08/20/plateau-2023-ex-mangu-council-workers-vow-to-work-against-pdp-candidate-caleb-mutfwang-over-non-payment-of-salaries/

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by slivertongue: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Story for the gods
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by henry4991(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Akuko
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by SlyIg(f): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Vote candidates but not party!

You guys should know all your candidates better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by SolarEngr(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Umm
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by gbaskiboy: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Anyhow 2023 is just around the corner, we shall see the outcome...

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by temitope27(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2022
Birds of same feather
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by adioolayi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na so na....give them back wotowoto

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by Scammerr(m): 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
a good definition of BIG for nothing
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by Omoslim26: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
PDP sef ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by Axhhau7: 6:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Okay

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by fergie001: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Eeya..... Oga why didn't you pay them?

2 Likes

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by jojothaiv(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jos, Jesus, Our Savior.

I pay ode to the city that birth me, I'll forever be grateful..
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by asobo1: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Feels good to know the spoke from Abuja. Caleb/Piyo is a goal come 2023 on the Plateau.
PDP from top to bottom
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Nigerian politicians are as evil as witches.
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by Parachoko: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
They should work against the PDP in all the election

3 Likes

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by demystified01: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
I did my NYSC in Mangu, I can relate the LG workers are suffering. It's a pity case.

4 Likes

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
As E dey pepper Dem, Na so E go dey sweet us
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by garfield1: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
asobo1:
Feels good to know the spoke from Abuja. Caleb/Piyo is a goal come 2023 on the Plateau.
PDP from top to bottom

It is not.if he could owe in the lg,talkless of state.mangu is apc dominated
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by garfield1: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2022
slivertongue:
Story for the gods

Mangu is apc
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by OgatheTop: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Who else rushed to see EFCC Magu being worked against? Lol
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by Procarpenter: 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
May god help us in this country
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by Janaryla5: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Zggee

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by Procarpenter: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing work and roofing sheet installation with 20% discount going on With 100% warranty on all my work I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by slivertongue: 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
garfield1:

Mangu is apc

Calm down Feb 2023 is ain't too far. Politics ain't the easy permutations we make, the dynamics on ground is what determines the end result.
Re: Plateau: Ex Mangu LG Workers Vow To Work Against PDP's Candidate, Caleb Mutfwang by techWriter3: 5:22am On Aug 21, 2022
approve hopefuls but not party!You guys should know all your hopefuls better

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor / Edo APC Start Jubilating / Uche Secondus Files ₦5 Billion Libel Case Against Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.