Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC (42868 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Omodua(m): 8:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:
No matter how igbos wan make we Nigerians buy Obi deceit.. they’ve failed

OBi is an IPOB project not even igbos..

Nothing will change that .., Na only for IPOB bingos mind that obi will win.. we’ve seen their likes and shares on the online they claimed to dominate.. none have exceeded 5k in all sm .

We’ve seen their town hall meetings in all the states .. none have exceeded 500 in physical..

Atiku went for a wedding .. we saw sea of humans.. not town hall

Tinubu visited Ogun .. for consultTion .. we saw humans .. like ocean ..

Kwankwanso visited Lafia for party building .. we saw love.. from same lafia obi wey obi no fit gather 300 people for a million match..

But this obi humans will come online to allocate states to Obi grin like say Na mouth dem Dey use win elections

Or the think after bullying people online ... humans will not out of fear and IPOB bingos vote OBi grin
Very unserious noise maker wey no Dey use their brain

Instead of obi to test micro phone on his own and see how popular he’s..
OBi is going to church programs where population Dey to sell his scam.. thinking congregation are all fools and zombies

We saw him campaign in Osun .. with all his noise.. people wey cluster no reach 900..

How will Ipob bingos believe then that OBi will win .. which magic or miracle will He use?

Make he lose .. so that igbos go exterminate themselves by themselves
Na to send few soldiers to help them with their killings and propaganda

OBi is a joke.. a huge one

Power to the people
Atiku/ Okowa 2023

No be by noise
Yes. Your comments suggest you're a Herdsman,brainless. You don't want a nascent Nigerian society by your insistence on Atiku/Okowa Presidency or Tinubu.
But by shading Igbo ethnic group shows how hateful and idiotic you're!
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by adioolayi(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2022
omenka:
To these ones, if INEC comes out to tell us "voting will be done manually", they'd take to the streets in protest. It sometimes seems they don't even understand English. It's like telling someone "you'd walk from the bedroom to the bathroom" and then they imagine that is an ominous sign.

It's tiring.

Can't wait for the 2023 Presidential elections to come...
For someone like me, I am not expecting anything different anyways..

But I will like to witness a miracle at the poll... if truly it can happen in Nigeria's political space. grin

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by emecheboy2(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2022
INEC must make sure the electronic transmission and manual collation matches. No rigging stories or else they will have problem with the masses.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by sisisioge: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Rigging trail starting small small....upon all the money spent to reform INEC's process, sane old story still abounds. May God help Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by StreetMedia: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:
No matter how igbos wan make we Nigerians buy Obi deceit.. they’ve failed

OBi is an IPOB project not even igbos..

Nothing will change that .., Na only for IPOB bingos mind that obi will win.. we’ve seen their likes and shares on the online they claimed to dominate.. none have exceeded 5k in all sm .

We’ve seen their town hall meetings in all the states .. none have exceeded 500 in physical..

Atiku went for a wedding .. we saw sea of humans.. not town hall

Tinubu visited Ogun .. for consultTion .. we saw humans .. like ocean ..

Kwankwanso visited Lafia for party building .. we saw love.. from same lafia obi wey obi no fit gather 300 people for a million match..

But this obi humans will come online to allocate states to Obi grin like say Na mouth dem Dey use win elections

Or the think after bullying people online ... humans will not out of fear and IPOB bingos vote OBi
When you see a FOOL...
You wont get shishi oga.

Wise up!
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Okoroawusa: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2022
omenka:
To these ones, if INEC comes out to tell us "voting will be done manually", they'd take to the streets in protest. It sometimes seems they don't even understand English. It's like telling someone "you'd walk from the bedroom to the bathroom" and then they imagine that is an ominous sign.

It's tiring.
Omenka do you see anything new in this report that is different from what INEC has been saying all these while?

Because I have to read the report over and over again to get what the noise on this thread is all about.

Is it that we are breeding young ones with comprehension problems in this generation?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by modsfucker: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
INEC don dey plan something but as long as Kwankwaso remains in the race and contests on election day,OBIdients have absolutely nothing to worry about. It will only be a narrow victory for Peter Obi if Kwankwaso drops out of the race but if Kwankwaso contests,the margin between Obi and second place go dey like train wey start from Lagos reach Niger Republic grin

Only smart ones will understand grin

Kwankwaso is only concerned about producing Kano Governor.. He has already hinted that he's ready to sacrifice his ambition for Tinubu.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by StreetMedia: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2022
I stand with #Biafra...
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Tzar:
Rubbish electoral act that still gives room to human factors!!!
Rubbish Nation, populated by mostly rubbish people and governed by rubbish laws!
don't bee ignorant... That's how it was done in Osun that many of u commended... By the way Obi and labour isn't winning so get used to it
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Herdsmen: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2022
Omodua:
Yes. Your comments suggest you're a Herdsman,brainless. You don't want a nascent Nigerian society by your insistence on Atiku/Okowa Presidency or Tinubu.
But by shading Igbo ethnic group shows how hateful and idiotic you're!

Is that all?

Next!
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

Rich people are trying to save poor monkeys, yet the monkeys thinkthey are wise

C.V to C.V , anticidence to anticidence Tinubu towers all this morronss but sentiment won't let monkeys do due diligence

A versed slowpoke doesn't know what antecedents are and how they are written.

Your writing reeks of a ghetto tout claiming woke all over nairaland.

Your delusion/tribalism beclouds your judgement of obi and tinubu.

Talking about CV, everything about the man you're making noise for is shrouded in illegality and fraud. From primary education to university level, he is just a joke. Just like you.

Don't count yourself rich, cos those who use this line are actually as poor as poverty but messaging their ego and low self worth

Tout (your skin says so, sorry)

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by shinealight(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

That thing you know,atiku and obi know am too.
You must be a clowm to think obi and atiku will allow a dead old man like Tinubu rig the election.
Let's wait and see.
Moreover remember say if it gets physical afonjas are actually the weakest tribe in Nigeria in terms of streghntt and fightt.

The last statement would appear to be correct but that’s because they are among the most “spiritually mature” tribes of people in Nigeria and indeed, the world!
The more mature you are, the more value and premium you place on the sanctity of life …you do not take it senselessly, recklessly or wantonly because you know that such has not been placed in your hands by the Creator and Giver of Life!
Hwvr. those on the lower rungs of the ladder of spiritual maturity will always believe they are braver or more courageous until the time comes to give account for the lives wasted, according to the Law instituted by the Giver of Life.
Then they perish in their millions in retribution…. “He who lives by the Sword shall perish by the Sword!” cool cool
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Charmingrascal(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

That is the only way you hope to win by rigging.
I thought you said at first obi is inconsequential.
But we will still shock you people.

They are shameless omoale.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Moh247: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Your writing reeks of a ghetto tout claiming woke all over nairaland.

Talking about CV, everything about the man you're making noise for is shrouded in illegality and fraud. From primary education to university level, he is just a joke. Just like you.

Don't count yourself rich, cos those who use this line are actually as poor as poverty but messaging their ego and low self worth

I will vote Tinubu and save you, we have to think for your kind
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by bdon123(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2022
greaT179:

My question is ,d other elections that have been going on through out d year was great...was it manual or electron transmission?
This guys are planning something.they want ballot snatching

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Oseluu: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2022
Any how you like it.manual transmission or electronically. Nigerians will be BATIFIED In 2023
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by King44(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2022
[sup][/sup] If people wise this is the time to protest and sue Inec. If not they are going to rig the heck out of 2023 election
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Doyou2019: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
grin grin

I no fit talk sha.

God bless INEC.

I cannot believe Ameyo Stella Adadevoh and five others had to die for urchins and fools as this one.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by GOZIEKINGS: 8:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Rig this election, make una get ready for us.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Doyou2019: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Your writing reeks of a ghetto tout claiming woke all over nairaland

You know this grin

That 247 Ibadan-raised idiot once threatened on here to beat up any Igbo persons he found at the polling booths.
Real ghetto tout he is, but sane Yorubas like me and well-meaning Nigerians from all other ethnicities will be ready for him and fellow urchins this time around.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

I will vote Tinubu and save you, we have to think for your kind

From the foregoing, I believe I have made you come down to your level.

A tout will have no plausible thing to say when dealing with my kind (you mean)

Vote your choice and continue to look dirty.

Non of my business. When next you meet my moniker, you will know you lack words or ideas to express, so you will avoid me before you expose your ignorance

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by colorsofrainbow: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2022
modsfucker:

Kwankwaso is only concerned about producing Kano Governor.. He has already hinted that he's ready to sacrifice his ambition for Tinubu.

Kwankwaso mouthpiece. I don hear you. Awon "hinted" grin
Anything for Tinubu's urchins to console themselves on a very bright Sunday morning is welcome grin grin
Your only hope of coming atleast second place is by Kwankwaso stepping down for Tinubu if not,even fourth place isn't sure for Tinubu grin grin
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by joe4christ(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2022
obyrich:
Accreditation will be by BVAS. Of course collation at polling booths will be done manually since voting will also be done manually by thumb printing. Them go count am for your front and uploaded ( transmitted) electronically.

But it has always been like that in the past. So where is the innovation in this new electoral act?
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Freethinker87: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerians must protest against this with all their strength. WTH!!

We must occupy Nigeria until this statement is retracted. They want to rig the 2023 election. It's not going to happen.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2022
Listmak:
The good thing is that the returning officers are Vice chancellors of Nigerian Universities that have been on strike. The Adhoc Staff are probably unemployed Nigerian Youth that have been unemployed for years and some students that have been on strike. Rigging this coming election will be an impossible feat to achieve for any party. And the most important thing, each of the parties will checkmate each other.

I so much LOVE your thought process.

I wish the ASUU president can sit down with these VCs and talk to them not to allow mago mago during the election process.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Oyiboman69: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2022
obyrich:
Accreditation will be by BVAS. Of course collation at polling booths will be done manually since voting will also be done manually by thumb printing. Them go count am for your front and uploaded ( transmitted) electronically.
what if they said that the uploaded result is different from the one the returning officer returns to inec office... there you have the confusion
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:52am On Aug 21, 2022
politics go beyond shouting obidatti and obedient on social media

I just pity obi jumping up and down for recognition, what he should have done many years ago, that dude is one of the ex gov that can't even command allies

can he even command allies among his ex cabinets? the same want to win Tinubu that have many gov in his party and outside his party, in his region and outside of his region

he want to win over Atiku that make people know him North. I've never seen delusion people like Igbo before in my life

peter obi will win with a landslide will be a joke I will always laugh at post election

funny tribe grin
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by dheilaw1(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2022
Millimann:
Now that the Obi movement is gathering momentum, collation will now be done manually.

Before now they said he is inconsequential but now they're scared.
how can you just decide to be unreasonably foolish? Has election has ever bn electronically collated before? Make una dey use una sense na. It's obvious you don't know the meaning of COLLATION, una go just carry phone with 10mb dey yarn dust
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by obyrich(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2022
Oyiboman69:
what if they said that the uploaded result is different from the one the returning officer returns to inec office... there you have the confusion
The person who did the uploading will also return the result to the collation centre
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by obyrich(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2022
joe4christ:

But it has always been like that in the past. So where is the innovation in this new electoral act?
What is left is electronic voting. Maybe the next regime will look at that
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by dheilaw1(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Axis313:
Hmm,things are definitely going on underground.What happens to electronic live transmission of results.
transmission is different from collation. Use your sense and stop being fulish
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by joe4christ(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2022
obyrich:
What is left is electronic voting. Maybe the next regime will look at that

I thought they introduced Open Ballot System. Abi dem don cancel am again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Odo Shot In Ayogu Eze House In Enugu. Graphic Photos / President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / Governor Fayose Visits Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.