Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,949 members, 7,848,851 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC (42799 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by kcbaba007: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Rig ke?

Can you rig social media noise? No. You can only rig physical ballots, Obi will be lucky to get 2million ballot votes across Nigeria. grin

I am yet to meet an obidient in my area, butvi meet thousand obidients everyday in social media.

Tell me your area and I'll show you th obidients in your area

No electronic voting or collation. Na manual. Let's see how many are truly obidient
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
INEC, inec na there ojorro go for enter finish.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by LordPsalm(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Rig ke?

Can you rig social media noise? No. You can only rig physical ballots, Obi will be lucky to get 2million ballot votes across Nigeria. grin

I am yet to meet an obidient in my area, butvi meet thousand obidients everyday in social media.

No electronic voting or collation. Na manual. Let's see how many are truly obidient
U must be living in a jungle
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Ray02: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Exactly!

APC lost Osun because INEC is fair.

APC will win general election. We cannot say INEC that was fair in Osun is no longer fair at general election. That does not make sense. grin.
I don't know about dah one sha. Just trying to set it straight for those thinking, it would favour them, and those afraid it would not favour them.
Nigerians always find ways around the weak system, some party are already constituting team to look into that BVAS stuff. Lol
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by okorogodwin4(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
If INEC rig these election I go follow enter bush
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Demolakay: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Herdsmen post=115910079][/quote]
Ọmọ ale! he couldn't even write vry well.. Wat are d criteria for recruiting u pple into BMC?
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Herdsmen: 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Demolakay:

Ọmọ ale! he couldn't even write vry well..
Wat are d criteria for recruiting u pple into BMC?

Umu Nna gi Omo ale... grin

Ndi bu unu Nile Omo ale ..

Mama unu na mpa unu Omo ale grin

Thank you very much ...

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Solexzy08: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
[Exactly
quote author=Millimann post=115902455]Now that the Obi movement is gathering momentum, they are now emphasizing manual process.

Before now they said he is inconsequential but now they're scared.[/quote]
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by LuckyM: 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Let INEC not try any shit.

We understand all these their game plan
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by OsunOriginal: 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
greaT179:

Bursting Atiku's plan to hack INEC server... Only God knows how much money the man has paid out to hackers while pretending to be resting in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by poseidon12: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rigging loading. Bunch of criminals.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
okay
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by homegirl1: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
tuborme:
Rig this election and start a crisis that will overwhelm everyone.

Make them try am now. The hardship is too much on us
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Tzar(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mr halfwit ‘ignorant bee’ please stay in your low IQ box and keep commending a defective system.
Do you even know how a progressive and functional systems work, for you to say Osun elections was commended? Commended by who?
You don’t even know my position on Obi, Atiku or Tinubu, yet the ignoramus in you cannot but hastily generalize that I am an Obi supporter who should ‘live with’ him losing the election. Grow up cretin!
OGHENAOGIE:
don't bee ignorant... That's how it was done in Osun that many of u commended... By the way Obi and labour isn't winning so get used to it
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Ebubu9: 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
INEC don dey plan something but as long as Kwankwaso remains in the race and contests on election day,OBIdients have absolutely nothing to worry about. It will only be a narrow victory for Peter Obi if Kwankwaso drops out of the race but if Kwankwaso contests,the margin between Obi and second place go dey like train wey start from Lagos reach Niger Republic grin

Only smart ones will understand grin
kwankwaso will drop before Christmas
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by ojtech8291: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
This INEC Chairman may cause problems for himself. He is not straight forward at all. The one he did is not enough? I hope this won't finished him.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Tzar:
Mr halfwit ‘ignorant bee’ please stay in your low IQ box and keep commending a defective system.
Do you even know how a progressive and functional system works for you to say Osun elections was commended? Commended by who?
You don’t even know my position on Obi, Atiku or Tinubu, yet the ignoranus in you cannot but hastily generalize that I am an Obi supporter who should ‘live with’ him losing the election. Grow up cretin!
foolish animal... You won't teach INEC their job crawl back into the useless cave you came from... And stop polluting the airwaves yeye fowl...
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Fabians009(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
The youths and the people of Nigeria should stand up and kick against this. Are we going back or forward? Let the electronic one be in place. To cut off rigging massively. Let the people's vote count. I personally I've been involved in elections, even colated results within a local government. All this one they're are saying original this or that, are these original document (s) is just one in number? Let's ask ourselves. There is more that meets the eyes. I don't want to say more. But transmission through the electronic way is best for the people. Everyone or government should know that power lies with people and their votes.
greaT179:

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by jamace(m): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fabians009:
The youths should stand up and kick against this. Are we going back or forward. Let the electronic one be in place. To cut off rigging massively. Let the people's vote count. I personally I've been involved in elections, even coated results within a local government. There is more that meets the eyes. I don't want to say more. But transmission through the electronic way is best for the people. Everyone or government should know that power lies with people and their votes.

Bro, relax no tear shirt yet. grin What INEC is saying is that in as much as the results will be transmitted electronically, votes will be collated manually too, as hard copy of the election results. However, the electronic result is superior to the manually collated result, should there be court case on the election.
So, the plan still favours the Obi-dients. I Pity APC and PDP who are praying for manual collation only so that they can rig the elections. Their era is over. Welcome to the New Nigeria..

I am highly Obi-dient. cool

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Tzar(m): 12:44am On Aug 22, 2022
See who is talking about caves -clothed lunatic grin
Clueless vegetable, I know you have been so mentally abused in your horrible life that you don't even know what is right and wrong.
You are so backward and miserable in life that the suggestion to use technology (like we do in sane climes) to better Nigeria's election nauseates you.
Your vile nature still wants manual collation that can give room to human error and manipulations instead of using technology to minimize these apparent demerits of remaining manual. If you can transmit results electronically, what is wrong with electronic and instant collation?

OGHENAOGIE:
foolish animal... You won't teach INEC their job crawl back into the useless cave you came from... And stop polluting the airwaves yeye fowl...
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Eaglesightfar: 3:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Obituaries no got let person enjoy social in peace, that man is the highest scam Nigeria has ever witness, he feel to rule Nigeria is na bobo juice? His name dey give me head ache.
Up Atiku/okowa.......
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by porka: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Philipmaxwell:

I commend your effort at trying to appear intelligent, but you are wrong. The collation of results has and will always be manual. The electronic platform has and will always be used as a corrective tool and not the main things.

We have laws governing elections, you know. As far as I know, the current law doesn't make room for the removal of manual collation in favour of using electronically transmitted result as collated results. The e-transmitted results will be used to confirm each and every single unit. So, inec is doing the right thing.

Why should inec depend on the transmitted result only when elections and results can be manipulated at the polling units. How then can we be sure we are not accepting rigged result and false figures? Abeg make una rest.

Nigerians will just keep looking for someone to blame for something, in advance of their possible failure

You are probably too young or new to public discourse.

It was precisely because of what you said in the bolded part that electronic accreditation and transmission of results were designed.

The reason was to prevent false figures from being recorded at the polling stations and at the collation centers.

Manual recording on a sheet of paper were found to be the main rigging tools of politicians. They input fictitious numbers and claim they have been voted. Another major area was addition of fictitious figures at the collation centers and declaring bogus figures.

But the recent Electoral Act took care of a major aspect of those. The law was used for the 2 recent elections in Ekiti and Osun with relative success and transparency.

It was the result of that transmission that someone was able to see the handwriting on the wall as early as 4pm and quickly left to attend an irrelevant meeting in Abuja.

Nobody has complained of the new system not working at this time. The loser in the recent election has not said anything about electronic transmission. The case they are filing at the tribunal didn't say anything about how the results were transmitted

Why then is Festus Okoye mentioning manual collation again? Why does he want us to go back to the old system when the new one has not shown any problem? He is not dumb, he is not stupid or mad. He is sane and has experience as a lawyer of many years standing. When you hear such things from such people, your instinct should tell you that there is a sinister, evil and dark motive behind it.

By the way, have you read INEC's response to the heavy backlash they received from the public? Did you read what they have to say? Read it and see your folly. And learn how to reason well before agreeing with government positions.

If everyone behaves like you and agrees with what the government says every time, don't you think you would be in one slave camp by now eating agbado and cassava?

Is any system error free? Absolutely not. But haven seen that the new system has shown an improvement on the old order, Nigerians would so stupid to fold hands and be watching like zombie when the umpire is betraying an agenda.
Re: 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC by Philipmaxwell: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
porka:

You are probably too young or new to public discourse.

It was precisely because of what you said in the bolded part that electronic accreditation and transmission of results were designed.

The reason was to prevent false figures from being recorded at the polling stations and at the collation centers.

Manual recording on a sheet of paper were found to be the main rigging tools of politicians. They input fictitious numbers and claim they have been voted. Another major area was addition of fictitious figures at the collation centers and declaring bogus figures.

But the recent Electoral Act took care of a major aspect of those. The law was used for the 2 recent elections in Ekiti and Osun with relative success and transparency.

It was the result of that transmission that someone was able to see the handwriting on the wall as early as 4pm and quickly left to attend an irrelevant meeting in Abuja.

Nobody has complained of the new system not working at this time. The loser in the recent election has not said anything about electronic transmission. The case they are filing at the tribunal didn't say anything about how the results were transmitted

Why then is Festus Okoye mentioning manual collation again? Why does he want us to go back to the old system when the new one has not shown any problem? He is not dumb, he is not stupid or mad. He is sane and has experience as a lawyer of many years standing. When you hear such things from such people, your instinct should tell you that there is a sinister, evil and dark motive behind it.

By the way, have you read INEC's response to the heavy backlash they received from the public? Did you read what they have to say? Read it and see your folly. And learn how to reason well before agreeing with government positions.

If everyone behaves like you and agrees with what the government says every time, don't you think you would be in one slave camp by now eating agbado and cassava?

Is any system error free? Absolutely not. But haven seen that the new system has shown an improvement on the old order, Nigerians would so stupid to fold hands and be watching like zombie when the umpire is betraying an agenda.

Make no mistake. The fact that you don't see me often comment on issues here doesn't mean I read and understand so shallowly as some people here, who want to have an opinion on everything and cut a witty figure.

The electronic system was not meant to check the rigging of election result at the polling units, but also between the time it leaves there and arrive at the collation centre. With all your "years and experience on public discourse", the least I except is that you will know that most of the rigging aren't done at the polling units, but during transit from polling units to collation centres. That's what e-transmission is mostly designed to check.

Again, they aren't changing anything. It's exactly the same thing they did in Osun and Ekiti that they still want to do. Nothing has change. Or did the returning officers read the results from the inec e-transmission website to declare a winner? No. Like every other election before this, they collated what was on paper, using the e-transmitted result to confirm it authenticity before they declared the winner.

The e-system is meant to be used for confirming and and correcting where it has been decided there's need for it. This is its function and always will be.

As for the outcry, it's unnecessary and happens because too many Nigerians, like you, read without understanding, and are quick to find someone to blame for anything and everything. Not to mention their need of wanting to have a say on everything.

And lastly fellow, make no mistake, no one can behave like me and you definitely don't know me. The fact that I'm not fanatical in my ways, beliefs, or the seeming hate or love you're displaying, doesn't mean I support the government in anything.

Just for your education, INEC is an independent institution. They don't take directive from anyone, expect the constitution and relevant laws.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.