Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) (47974 Views)

Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by CaveAdullam: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
1. It's not an inconspicuous game any longer. You'll even be demeaned by low-intelligent idiots if you don't follow the bandwagon to corrupt your soul, health, and body.

2. Welcome to a generation that doesn't value honor and integrity. Nobody listens to the wise and intelligent because he is poor, from a poor background, short, and famished. Some even misconstrue good looks and materialism for wisdom and knowledge. And yet complain that the world is on autopilot.

3. It has even gotten worst that university graduates can't talk confidently outside because dumb masses only listen to teenagers and youths into fraudulent activities. Those that don't own the luxuries of life are the new outcasts.

4. The economy is dead. Society is dead. Politics is dead. Truth is dead. Kindness is dead. A conglomeration of weak and deficient masses. Pathetic.

5. No respect for father. No love for mother. No compassion for brothers. Sisters are abandoned to predators. The poor and weak are in danger and exploitation by those in power. The elderly are now statues.

6. Competition is no longer who is the best in this or that field. It is all about hedonism and social media entertainment. We don't even understand our nature, environment, and country. So vapid and poor. Development of personality and character has been left behind closed doors in kindergarten. Welcome to a generation that will reward you for acting like a crazy monkey on screen. Indeed, a lost generation.

7. Keep holding on, maybe, maybe... truth, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding always prevail at the end of the tunnel.

A good name is better than riches.

Thanks.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Dshocker(m): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Funny, but truth.

Economy has pushed a lot of girls into coded runs/hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Eriokanmi: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
johnkeni:
This babe get sense. Tell them the brutal truth
Ękaabo. Èlo ni vawulence tiyin grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by softwerk(f): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Funny enough I'm very sure she made this video in a hotel room grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by PDJT: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hamachi:
grin

-So you book position as well? cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by sisisioge: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
You've forgotten how Yaba market could take you from Nada to Prada? Sometimes, na combination and picture location.

I remember my days as an event usher, girls will nominate someone with the best camera quality to help with pictures, they would spend their last card on makeup and event would provide the cloths. If you see the final output you go see say Otedola pikins no fine.

Besides, there are so many filters to make them look the part. Dont conclude that they are all olosho fa.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Rechargeam247(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Hamachi(f): 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
cheesy
PDJT:

-So you book position as well? cool
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Hamachi(f): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fact, especially on Fridays uber from Mainland to Island very lucrative, some do double shift, work in day and next shift at night, check into lekki them many for there
Dshocker:
Funny, but truth.

Economy has pushed a lot of girls into coded runs/hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by JustPowerApps(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
cool
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Deicide: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Untainted007:
You mean the yeyebrities that sells their kpekus to those that can afford it. Why are not male actors not as rich as their female counterparts, because male actors can't offer anytin in exchange for money.
Funny thing is they don't even sell the kpekus for money. We have simps who are ready to spend on them hoping they get the kpekus on day. But it never comes until they move to the next one.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by PDJT: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hamachi:
cheesy

-I thought you're different. But if you're younger than 25 years then I say enjoy your youth, otherwise angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by PlanktonX: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Untainted007:
You mean the yeyebrities that sells their kpekus to those that can afford it. Why are not male actors not as rich as their female counterparts, because male actors can't offer anytin in exchange for money.

VAVULENCE.... VAVULENCE.... VAVULENCE grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by paradiseVirgin: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
Jennyclay and Siofra ..... That girl the talk to una grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by remsonik(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Na oloshoism be the most trending and sought after course in Nigeria today

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by blingxx(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
Well na her gender, we (Men) can't know her gender better than she does. grin

You deserve one bottle of stuat comrade

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Enumerator(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
I tell you
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The lady talking looks like olosho herself grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by blingxx(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
nairalee:
I know many. Even when I ask them the question they'll just say "hmmmmmmm you won't understand"

That's just euphemism for "wetin my puna don see, my mouth no fit talk am"

I once dated a girl like that , she hate when I ask about her job she will be like "wo you won't get it , make we just dey thank God" somehow I was never bothered about this bcus she wasn't the only girl I was dating at the time dumped her after 2months

7 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by juman(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hiss.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Omoluabi16(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
A woman slut shaming fellow women. Hmmm
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by PrinceMajestic: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
What's her business with what other girls do? Can't she continue to do her own quietly without fooling herself. she prolly doesn't know how many nerves and temper these our Naija prostitutes are calming down. It's only sad that 99% of Nigeria girls now are into it and wife materials type are very rare or in most cases not in existence. God bless the girls that calm nerves down just for few naira note. If it's too hard to find a virgin for marriage I have to invade the Nun zone and convince a sure virgin revrened sister beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Aunty speak for your self. undecided. Not all ladies are lazy, some are manipulative and smart, and knows how to achieve goals.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by CheapHomes1: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
softwerk:
Funny enough I'm very sure she made this video in a hotel room grin

How do you know?
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by liveyourlife007(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. It's not an inconspicuous game any longer. You'll even be demeaned by low-intelligent idiots if you don't follow the bandwagon to corrupt your soul, health, and body.

2. Welcome to a generation that doesn't value honor and integrity. Nobody listens to the wise and intelligent because he is poor, from a poor background, short, and famished. Some even misconstrue good looks and materialism for wisdom and knowledge. And yet complain that the world is on autopilot.

3. It has even gotten worst that university graduates can't talk confidently outside because dumb masses only listen to teenagers and youths into fraudulent activities. Those that don't own the luxuries of life are the new outcasts.

4. The economy is dead! Society is dead! Politics is dead! Truth! A conglomeration of weak and deficient masses. Pathetic.

5. Competition is no longer who is the best in this or that field. It is all about hedonism and social media entertainment. We don't even understand our nature, environment, and country. So vapid and poor. Development of personality and character has been left behind closed doors in kindergarten. Welcome to a generation that will reward you for acting like a crazy monkey on screen. Indeed, a lost generation.

Keep holding on, maybe...but truth, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding always prevail at the end of the tunnel.

A good name is better than riches.

Thanks.
I guess everybody finally woke up after a long sleep
The society used to be categorized according to the number of academic awards in your library,
Your Level of education, the number of degrees that you have. And to be sincere this set of people have contributed little or nothing to the society. All they do is talk , without any definite cause of action. regretfully, there was nothing like financial education

Welcome to a society, where words means nothing, infact words don't solve anything.
The important thing is what can you do, how can you impact the society with your financial resources. Those ranting that prostitution is now rampant. The trade is simple, use what you have to get what you want, and I believe that's what any reasonable person will do. But so many are too dumb to realise it. Maybe due to culture, family background, societal doctrines and Religion. The last point is the worst. I can write an entire book on how religion has contributed to poverty in Africa, especially Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by kaymart: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The lady talking looks like olosho herself grin
Is that the point/message in there?
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by Dshocker(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hamachi:
Fact, especially on Fridays uber from Mainland to Island very lucrative, some do double shift, work in day and next shift at night, check into lekki them many for there

Abeg my sister, no vex ooo, na like this you dress, comot from house?

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by themanderon: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
How is this news?
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by jerrychidon: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Them don oppress this one Lekki package grin
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by gloryman91: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Klington:
Most naija girls prefer hookup a.k.a olosho to normal decent job no matter how high paying the job may be. cool

Only stupid people do that simply.
Re: Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) by detectivejones: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Also knowm as The baby girl lifestyle or soft life. Its the foolish men that use their hard earn money to fund these women's extravagant lifestyle I pity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between A Muslim Dad And His Daughter's Fiancee At Their Wedding... / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / "I'm Proud To Say My First Boyfriend Is Really My Last" - US Based Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.