Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ (40758 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Give To The Poor And Help The Needy. It May Be Your Only Saving Grace-Photos. / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Smith414: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2022
brightonos24:
A pastor has apologized after a video of him calling his congregation "poor, broke, busted and disgusted" for not buying him a luxury Movado watch caused outrage on social media.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSrJiDNFSrE

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.today.com/today/amp/rcna43892

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChWzecPNZwo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
MUMURIZIM
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by TheirFADA: 9:21am On Aug 21, 2022
Any sane person will stop going to his chop after those statements, no need for apology
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Techsmartng: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2022
Man was frustrated they weren't dropping
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Adakintroy: 9:22am On Aug 21, 2022
That's the problem with over dependence in all categories. With time entitlenent grow. You see that mostly with the feminine mindset. It's almost like they have a right to ur pocket.

At least this one has the decency to apologize. Bless u. No offence taken.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Payex46611: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Ggyf

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by alabo1: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But you feel cool about the Jesus with his long hair right cos he's white,but a black man with his natural locks is automatically a rascal to you?
This is nothing but an inferiority complex,what went wrong ?
Jesus was not white please. He was a Jew and even described in the bible as having skin the color of bronze. I.E he was a dark skinned Jew/Arab since they are the same people. Peace
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by planetx: 9:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Just like the one here in Lagos that my sister took me to his church when I visited her, after seeing fresh looking guy or so he thought, he didn't waste time to visit us at home and invite me to his office next service and how God told him I should donate #10 million to his church. I said I have heard and that was the last time he saw me. My sister later stopped going there after he scammed her of 300k.
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by SIXTEENTH(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Don't mind the rascal he is as same as the preacher, he knows the fact just that he wants to drag and minsc words with you so I suggest you ignore him period

1 Like

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by conedrew: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2022
U
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Lexusgs430: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Movado kill him ........ Why can't he buy it, with his own money or just dey manage rubber strap casio watch........... cheesy
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Goldbw122(m): 9:29am On Aug 21, 2022
Pastor with yahoo hair style?
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by etrouble: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2022
He was right, the Church members are poor,broke and wretched idiots.

Only useless idiots will refer to fraudsters on the pulpit as Men of God. Useless poor, broke and wretched idiots who find it difficult to read and understand the Bible which has been translated to their mothers' tongues.

Imagine this drug addict calling himself Pastor. E no go better for your Mama. In few months from today, that drugs you are taking with Church members Tithes and Offerings will land you into rehabilitation center

1 Like

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by 1gbdata: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Your sins are forgiven
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by slowice(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Nothing concern this guy man and the Lord's work. He's serving himself and if things don't go his way, he explodes in lamentation chapter 1 till wherever he stops.
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2022
But the truth is most Pastors are on this table, they hate their broke church members, all of their attention are focused on the rich. They all want ready made congregation members, lol cheesy.

They might not say it out but deep down they will be like "look at this wretched man, what is he even doing in my church". They even pray to God to only bring rich church members abi customers cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Bekermann(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But you feel cool about the Jesus with his long hair right cos he's white,but a black man with his natural locks is automatically a rascal to you?

And who told you Christ had long hair and was white?
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Sheriman(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2022
This one na confirm thief and Yahoo Pastor. No go find beta work do dey look for gullible member who will buy you luxury you want. This one go still claim God call him oooo!! Chaeeee!!! Na devil call this one no be God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by etrouble: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by HarlequinLekex: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2022
This is not a pastor,next time Ops just say assumed pastor apologizes Calling church members broke and poor.
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by etrouble: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2022
alsudan:
This Clown should get himself a job

Someone that is doing Yahoo Yahoo is already employed nah
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by tonicyril: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Imbecilê...have u seen Jesus before??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by nedekid: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2022
If he wants a Movado, why not jet a job as everyone does?
Na so my agent game me gist that he told one pastor that has a church in our local shopping complex at Alimosho say him do tey there, make him look for land for am in the area to build his church.
Pastor shock am, him tell am say if he get money pay for land, shey him go de akowonjo de struggle with this him poor poor congregation weh him no de fit collect better money from?
That if him get money him go go lekki go rent somewhere do him church business where just 1 persin tithe go pass all the money him de see for akowonjo for 1 year!
Abi him come Lagos go look bridge? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Kajaard: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Joycehappy:

Sir please i just got a manual job and i dont have any means to survive till end of the month i ll appreciate if you can assist me with any amount you can spare till i got my first salary at the end of this month i have to resume tomorrow morning please help me

This chronic beggar again Joy Joseph

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Majesty33(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2022
These modern day clearly men are reasons why I get bored when church services suddenly turns to fund raising for one building or sorts. They honour rich members, give them the best treatment and ensure they hold significant position in the church but a poor member gets nothing but ridicule and when these fraudulent clergy men find out that they are not making enough money, they begin to lament. Hmm, my dear Christian clerics whom will listen to their sermon every Sunday, just note that early Christianity is not this way. In the beginning it was not so.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Kwara1stson: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

who told you Jesus was white and who told u he had long hair? You are right, the colonial masters have worked on your mind and you have seen what they wanted you to see.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by tyinfinity: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2022
See as he resembles obidirty.
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by OnionBandit(f): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2022
SmartPolician:

You know ZILCH.

That picture you see in churches has a source.
Go and find out its origin; that's why you went to school - to learn. That's your assignment because I won't tell you.

As for the second paragraph, I will maintain what I wrote earlier. A preacher has no business carrying dreadlocks. Jesus was solemn all through His stay on earth and encourages us Christians to conform to the positive norms of our society. Today, you wear deadlocks in a society where rascals wear dreadlocks and expect sane people to take you seriously when you preach the Gospel of Christ.

Argue from now till the end of time, I will maintain my stance. I don't blame the dude - I blame fools who go to his church and they even deserve to be called worse names because, just like you, they know nothing!

PS: I won't reply you again.
mumu grin

Which source has the pictures got? grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’ by Andersonken(m): 9:56am On Aug 21, 2022
Does He even look like a pastor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God / Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.