Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? (2539 Views)

Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2022
They both met at event yesterday . What could they be discussing in this photo?

Kayode fayemi that we all know isn't 100% loyal to Bola Tinubu

What could they be discussing?

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by ncpat(m): 8:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Greetings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2022
ncpat:
Greetings
and fayemi serious like that ?

2 Likes

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by jumper524(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
They both met at event yesterday . What could they be discussing in this photo?

Kayode fayemi that we all know isn't 100% loyal to Bola Tinubu

What could they be discussing?

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod
and he steeped down after purchasing a 100million nomination form.
Politicians don't allow themselves to be used as pawn just like that.
Wike, Obi and the rest would still hug Buhari they insult most times.

7 Likes

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by PandoraObi: 8:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Politicians?
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by femisplash: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Fayemi: You lie too much Mr Obi
Obi: No, it's not me, it's my followers.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
Politicians?
No be you dey carry dia matter for head like gala ?

1 Like

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by Softmirror: 8:50am On Aug 21, 2022
grin

OBI: SHAME ON YOU. ARE YOU NOT A CHRISTIAN? HOW CAN YOU BE SUPPORTING MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET.

FAYEMI: HMMM...I HONESTLY WANTED TO JOIN YOUR MOVEMENT IMMEDIATELY WHEN TINUBU ANNOUNCED SHETTIMA AS HIS RUNNING MATE. BUT I HAD TO PULL THE BRAKES BECAUSE OF HOW YOU PERSECUTED NON-CATHOLICS PARTICULARLY ANGLICANS WHEN YOU WERE GOVERNOR. I FEEL SAFE WITH TINUBU AND HIS CHRISTIAN PASTOR WIFE.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by franchasofficia: 8:52am On Aug 21, 2022
Kayode: listen my brother, we the Yorubas love what you are doing, so forget that I stepped down for Tinubu during APC Primaries, its all for formalities to satisfy our Yoruba culture. You know me I never liked that criminal drug baron that held Lagos state on hostage since he left office in 2007, believe me Obi you are winning this election but no forget me oh because my tenure as Governor ends soon.

Obi: Kayode my brother just calm down lets win first, we are together in this. We must rescue Nigeria first before we start talking about sharing posts. Let me tell you, Singapore has smaller land mass than Lagos yet Singapore is among the richest countries in the world, how did they do it? Just wait lets win first

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by PandoraObi: 8:53am On Aug 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

No be you dey carry dia matter for head like gala ?
They are not my concern, Yoruba is my concern, I will never support a tribe that showed us so much hate to become president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by adekolaelect(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2022
Fayemi was telling him to distance himself from those Frustrated Hulligant mix with IPOB Terrorists supporters for not ruin his future politics in Nigeria bcs whoever related with them always resulted in political Extinction. Obi in response " Haaa I have not in any time instruct or giving them attention but they are the one forcing themselves on me . Pls help me tell Baba Tinubu and Governors that I am not with them ooo .they just doing that to satisfy their hatred Egos "

9 Likes

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by bewla(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2022
What ever
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by Penguin2: 8:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Fayemi: Why are you doing this to Tinubu? Everybody in Ekiti is shouting “I’m Obidient”, which baba do the jazz?

Obi: No be jazz sir, na divine mandate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Fayemi: Why are you doing this to Tinubu? Everybody in Ekiti is shouting “I’m Obidient”, which baba do the jazz?

Obi: No be jazz sir, na divine mandate.
Lol cheesy
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
They are not my concern, Yoruba is my concern, I will never support a tribe that showed us so much hate to become president.
And the Fulani northern government you supported in the past and still supporting showed you love abi?

Una go hear word las las grin

Keep playing politics of hate and bitterness

1 Like

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by PandoraObi: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

And the Fulani northern government you supported in the past and still supporting showed you love abi?

Una go hear word las las grin

Keep playing politics of hate and bitterness
Did northerners stone Awolowo? did they destroyed Lagos properties during endsars after Kanu ordered to do so

6 Likes

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:09am On Aug 21, 2022
PandoraObi:
Did northerners stone Awolowo? did they destroyed Lagos properties during endsars after Kanu ordered to do so
The Ibarapa killings and forceful collecting of Yoruba ancestral lands by Fulani herdsmen musta been carried out by southerners abi

Look, I'm not gonna play tribal cards with you . Continue to deceive yourself
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by slivertongue: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2022
They are discussing the future of Nigeria
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by omenka(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2022
Everything the habitual liar says has to be triple checked, lest he drowns you in a pool of lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2022
omenka:
Everything the habitual liar says has to be triple checked, lest he drowns you in a pool of lies.
Why Obi matter dey pepper you for body like dis ?

Stop hating on an innocent man na

2 Likes

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by M4A1carbine: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Zombie in Chronic and Beautiful pains......Obidients are winning!!!

omenka:

5 Likes

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by Faber(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Peter Obi is very crafty and smart. Many people don't know this man. If Peter Obi enters Aso Rock, many things will change. He will block and undo so many things, those thinking they will impeach him are joking. He has a way of winning the opposition. Dude will change this country.

E go shock many, Peter Obi may even stop all manner of open grazing and establish ranches throughout Northern Nigeria and will ask any Southern State willing to venture into the cattle business to liase with herders and establish their own state controlled grazing settlements

He is a fox, a real one. If you think his earlier visit to 10 Downing street even before PDP primaries was just normal tour, you're joking. Even Wike and co are surprised how he is lighting up the country right now. Peter Obi is not attacking PDP or APC, he is only telling Nigerians to give him the job, that he will deliver, with this approach he is even winning more people from PDP and APC grin grin

Tinubu's calculation was that the election is between himself and Atiku. The whole South will support him since the South needs power at all costs. Then he went for a Muslim VP from North East, which in his thinking will deplete Atiku's votes from his North East Strong hold.

Now Obi appeared from no where and locked up two Southern Regions. One thing people don't know is that to some extent owing to business, marriage, the Biafran struggle, the South South except Edo State always stand with the Igbos in the elections. If Igbos say they will not vote for you, you will not win any state in South South. Name one South South state, Igbos no dey for all their towns.

Even Edo state, I can authoritatively speak of Benin City, Igbos full ground, Oredo, Ikpoba Okha etc 1 out of 5 persons you meet on the street is Igbo.

Back to Tinubu's case. Then the Northern Fulani seeing that he picked a Kanuri as his running mate, are now realigning back to their brother Atiku...

The North Central are not happy of how they have been treated and believe their best net is to vote for a Christian President this time, for they have been marginalized, slaughtered because of their Christianity affiliation. Only in South West, Kogi and Kwara, Borno and Yobe states, is Tinubu guaranteed of votes. From Gbaja's statement after they visited Obasanjo, the election is a three horse race. Reality is setting in on Tinubu's camp

Let's see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Peter the rock
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by Winnersunited: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2022
ncpat:
Greetings
Obi was explaining his vision for Nigeria to him .
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by DSC7: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Maybe he is telling Peter Obi to start preparing his inauguration speech grin

The main reason all these politicians are afraid of peter obi is just fear of money misuse anyhow , all those money wey dem dey share anyhow will stop , unnecessary expenses of no tangible use will stop , embezzlement will stop , all unnecessary allowances will stop , they cant stand that, if all that stops now , the politics of a MUST and bloodshed will stop, nobody want force his way up to a post no money anyhow go dey come again like before
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Fayemi: Please Sir I will be one of your ministers o.

Obi: I will think about it.
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by Godjone(m): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Any body that sees Obi sees a great Nigeria. People ordinarily wants to come near Obi just to see that particular person that has dominated the country within a very short space. No politician dead or alive have such popularity
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Godjone:
Any body that sees Obi sees a great Nigeria. People ordinarily wants to come near Obi just to see that particular person that has dominated the country within a very short space. No politician dead or alive have such popularity
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by wonlasewonimi: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Obi should try and change his everyday black attire.
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by Axis313(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
Politicians are all the same,I can't trust them.
Don't be surprised if you find Tinubu and Obi eating from the same plate and throwing jokes at each other.
I no fit kill myself for any politician.
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by kettykin: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
I thank God for this picture, people and fans should take politics as a game
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by Kaiser20: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
If you like call governors Fayemi and Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu betrayers but one thing is clear, very soon the only supporters Tinubu will have are
NURTW Lagos branch
Few Yoruba Muslims
Religious and ethnic Bigots.
No right thinking Nigerian will support Tinubu
Tinubu supporters were jubilating on national TV that OBJ endorsed Tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Enugu Masses Stood Still For Aisha Yesufu At Peter Obi Rally / Breaking: NLC President Arrested In Imo / Details Of Pst Chris Oyahkilome & TB Joshua's Relationship That Ended Tragically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.