Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? (2549 Views)

Bisi And Kayode Fayemi Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photos / Dele Momodu And Kayode Ogundamisi Engage In War Of Words On Twitter / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by Iliveforever(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
“My brother, who do this jazz for you”??
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by Betanaija42moro: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Softmirror:
grin

OBI: SHAME ON YOU. ARE YOU NOT A CHRISTIAN? HOW CAN YOU BE SUPPORTING MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET.

FAYEMI: HMMM...I HONESTLY WANTED TO JOIN YOUR MOVEMENT IMMEDIATELY WHEN TINUBU ANNOUNCED SHETTIMA AS HIS RUNNING MATE. I HAD TO PULL THE BRAKES BECAUSE OF HOW YOU PERSECUTED NON-CATHOLICS PARTICULARLY ANGLICANS WHEN YOU WERE GOVERNOR. I FEEL SAFE WITH TINUBU AND HIS CHRISTIAN PASTOR WIFE.

Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: What Could Peter Obi And Kayode Fayemi Discussing In This Photo? by JUMO95: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
femisplash:
Fayemi: You lie too much Mr Obi

Obi: No, it's not me, it's my followers.
He is still lying again his followers.
That's another lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Don’t Trust Igbo Presidency Because Of How Biafra Soldiers Killed Us / Nigerians Knock Sowore Over Comment On Osinbajo / Amazing Igbo Engineers In Action At Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.