Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope (61226 Views)

Does A Guy Who Earn 50k Monthly Salary Get Married? / 4 Single Ladies Refused To Marry Man Who Earn 50k Monthly - Nigerian Man Says / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Raskasal(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
OP is concerned about knowing the breakdown of how a family man would spend his 100k. But I hope you know those that earn 500k still laments. That doesn't mean those that earn lower are lamenting as well. When I was earning 60k, I was comfortable and still seeking ways to earn more but not married. Then I saw married couple who earn below 50k manage their home.

If earning lesser than 100k and considering things like this, a lot of things are measured. You won't spend on same thing every month. Marry a lady who you now can assist when need be.

I can tell you with that 60k salary, I bought my first land and started building,all to the glory of God. Don't let us focus on reasons why something won't work but give reasons why it'll work.

With 100k you can marry and live a good life, likewise with million as salary, you can marry and live a miserable life. What's to be considered is planning which has been helping low earners like us.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Ingredient88(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Arinya ... Lolzzz....
Parasites...
..handicapped.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by JoffreyBeroth(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rozross:
Still waiting on you all, especially those that bashed blessedmercy tirelessly. Please I seriously need ways to go about the 100k issue, so as to know how to adjust

Try to read and digest this book:
"The richest man in Babylon"

Come back and thank me after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Yinkus057: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rozross:
Rent, you can hardly get a room selfcon below 150k, feeding? Transportation? Health? Clothes and miscellaneous expenses? I need a genuine and true breakdown. See ehn most people you talked about living happily under the 100k monthly have supports they are not telling you of. I hate to pretend that all is good when I know I’m sweating it within. Let’s be realistic

20% of 100k is 20k multiplied by 12 is 240k for rent annually.
Quarter bag of rice 7k
Beans 4k
Semo 6k
Yam flour 5k
Yam 5k
Use the remaining 13k to get some soup ingredient. Meanwhile u cannot finish all this food item in a month(family of 3) except u are a glutton. U can save 20k , then the remaining 20k for miscellaneous

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2022
pansophist:

No problem. Me I can cook really good. Infact it's an hobby, even to clean my house and do housework, I do that. Is it not our my house again? I'll bath my kids, babysit him/her, that's been a good father/husband.

But will you bring your own money to the table? Let me make it clear. Personally I don't look at a woman's money, but I want to know that she is capable of earning and won't be selfish with it when it comes to the family affair.

Because I'm a provider man doesn't mean I want an unproductive woman. It's like a bus driver, it's advisable for the conductor to know how to drive. Hence plane has two pilots, just in case, you never know.

So if I handle house rent, health insurance, car wahala, and basically everything even food, can you at least be able to buy the kids new clothes, take them out periodically, and not call me for every time Maggi and palm oil finish?

If this is your understanding of marriage, then I think we are on the same page. Because lots of times, we weongly assume the others as enemies without listening and understanding where they are coming from.

If men say they want a woman to contribute, it doesn't have to be 50/50 of course, infact it's more like 80/20, where they handle the big bills and she handle the smaller ones, of course exceptions applies during pregnancies for example, but yea.
Panso can cook? Well, all guys are very good cook only on social media. I agree with all you wrote if this is your new and softer version of redpill. A woman acquires education so she can earn and care for herself , so spending on her kids shouldn’t be a problem in marriage. Like redpill has a softer version which you are gradually embracing. �

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Shaggyswang:

And the women with the "how much does he have" mindset are the ones who go far in life?
Clown
I’m just saying a man should not have such mindset towards a relationship, it slows down his drive and zeal to pursue greatness. A man should have the mindset of succeeding solo but it won’t be bad if he finds his soulmate along the line to ride along with him. A man must first learn to survive alone but a woman must be dependent on a man because that’s where her submissive instincts is drawn from . Submission is a great part of what completes you as a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by excell0001: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rozross:
I would have love to answer your questions truthfully but this is a place where Truth and personal opinions are not respected.

no wams lets everyone stick to their ideology and carry whatever consequence that come with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by v2: 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
It is only a woman that can marry as a broke ass.

A relationship is not a poverty alleviation program.

You go and earn money and stop looking at what the man earn to make your decision.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by MisterKennedy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Mjshexy:
If he earns 80k, the lady should as much as possible be engaged with a job that pays her at least 50k so both of them can build their relationship well.

Thank you baby girl

You've said well

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by MisterKennedy(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Dear Zzor/Rozcol, the imaginary daughter of Lulu Briggs,

Let me start by telling you that I earn 92k monthly and I can categorically tell you that I fend for myself and my siblings and if the thought of settling down with a Nigeria lady ever cross my mind, then I will go ahead and marry her comfortably with that same monthly salary... I will still carter for all her needs even if she's a working class or liability.

Life is all about planning, you don't have to be on a monthly wage of 5mil for you to marry and be comfortable, with 100k, you can marry, live a comfortable life and enjoy your stay on earth.... You just have to plan and work smart.

Thank you my brother

You have said it all
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by MisterKennedy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rach310:
I think the question should be about his plans and actions to earn more in the nearest future and what you bring to the table too,it won't be easy but 100k is not bad for a start.

Thank you so much sweetie

Very well said

You're a very wonderful woman

You're more than 100% a wife material

And you're so full of wisdom
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by swagifted(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rozross:
Ok, that’s 130k monthly from both of them, please ma can you put us through on how this 130k would comfortably cover all expenses in this era? A breakdown will go a long way ma
e get some part of Nigeria i.e - (some villages) if them both they earn that 130k combined na big deal o, where I do youth service in kaduna, 2 bedroom house na like 70k a year be rent because we be outsiders... If you from that village you automatically get land, weda you like am or you know like am.. Land wey go even reach your grand children, yes, the land de big like that, secondary school na 1500 naira a term... Yes one thousand five hundred naira... Majority na farmers.. So food choke and e no cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Teymanhenry(f): 6:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Rozross:
You are just a lowlife
Says a clown

1 Like

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Teymanhenry:

Says a clown
Avoid me if all you know how to do is Trouble
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Dshocker(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2022
Rozross:
Ok, that’s 130k monthly from both of them, please ma can you put us through on how this 130k would comfortably cover all expenses in this era? A breakdown will go a long way ma

Guy calm, there are so many families out there, living on a 30k salary, even with 5 children and still building their house, it all depends on your plan.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2022
Dshocker:

Guy calm, there are so many families out there, living on a 30k salary, even with 5 children and still building their house, it all depends on your plan.
Lie intelligently next time

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Edoziesmart(m): 1:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Is it not you again? I know you more than you think, I always feel you are watching me
But this girl why do you like changing your moniker all time? Or you don't feel secured using one account?

You people have that kind time though to create numerous monikers here.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BeanmanX(m): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Panso can cook? Well, all guys are very good cook only on social media. I agree with all you wrote if this is your new and softer version of redpill. A woman acquires education so she can earn and care for herself , so spending on her kids shouldn’t be a problem in marriage. Like redpill has a softer version which you are gradually embracing. �
Can u cook?,,,you that can't make common cake,,
I just dey look u.. undecided
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
Can u cook?,,,you that can't make common cake,,
I just dey look u.. undecided
Be using alternate to attack, Na you sabi
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BeanmanX(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Be using alternate to attack, Na you sabi
I doubt if u can make any good Nigerian food,,,if u like don't learn,,make I see how u go take get husband in the future... undecided
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
I doubt if u can make any good Nigerian food,,,if u like don't learn,,make I see how u go take get husband in the future... undecided
Is cake food? You’ve got nothing on me, but guess what? I can cook egusi soup very well now, you’ll bite your fingers. I’m a force and I grow everyday, I don’t let my weaknesses consume me and I don’t hide them as well. This principle has made me a better person
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BeanmanX(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Is cake food? You’ve got nothing on me, but guess what? I can cook egusi soup very well now, you’ll bite your fingers. I’m a force and I grow everyday, I don’t let my weaknesses consume me and I don’t hide them as well. This principle has made me a better person
I'm a guy and if we were to compete on how to make good Nigerian meals,,I will win u hands down,,, my culinary prowess is out of this world for a man like me,,,learnt from my mum and Google,,,I made my first cake when I was 17 years old or thereabouts and it came out good and I think u should be more than 17 and u can't even make a good cake... grin

apart from making cake,,I can make Banga soup,,oha,,egusi,,efo riro,,and others so don't try me.... grin
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2022
BeanmanX:
I'm a guy and if we were to compete on how to make good Nigerian meals,,I will win u hands down,,, my culinary prowess is out of this world for a man like me,,,learnt from my mum and Google,,,I made my first cake when I was 17 years old or thereabouts and it came out good and I think u should be more than 17 and u can't even make a good cake... grin

apart from making cake,,I can make Banga soup,,oha,,egusi,,efo riro,,and others so don't try me.... grin
I can’t make Banga and Oha soup sha but I’ll try it out. I hate guys that can cook, they are very difficult to please , they’ll nag you to depression
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Innobee99(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I'm conflicted on whether to use oraimo cord or 2 by 4
Oraimo cord is the sure plug
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by BeanmanX(m): 7:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
I can’t make Banga and Oha soup sha but I’ll try it out. I hate guys that can cook, they are very difficult to please , they’ll nag you to depression
Women can't do shakara for me at all,,,thank God u know dat... grin
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by MajorLanister: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2022
I use to earn precisely 105k and it was just as you narrated until I made a decision to learn a skill. Yes, a skill. Skilled paid Jobs like Programming which I do now are the best. transitioned from a regular administrative role to a Technical career path.

Started building websites and Mobiles for companies. Currently, I work two jobs remotely. And am not there yet like my Other Co-programmers who work for foreign companies here in Nigeria. But I have a cumulative net salary income of 430k monthly (gigs not included). I learned to code with 250k for three months. it wasn't easy cos most of my friends who enrolled with me aren't on that path any longer.

I can offer any interesting learning coding, Precisely Frontend Development REACT JS (the Hottest stack at the moment) should hit me up. portfoliocv2022@gmail.com. Send me a mail with the subject "Frontend Development".

For those interested, we will have a 1hr google meet call where I will Orientate you on the rudiments and paths to enable you to decide if programming is for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by kingjiss: 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
My mother never had to cope, be guided please.

Be guided and stop asking stupid question
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
kingjiss:

Be guided and stop asking stupid question
Do you want fight abi peace? because you are not steady, let me know your option.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by kingjiss: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Do you want fight abi peace? because you are not steady, let me know your option.

If you are steady you wont be asking such questions
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by sacajawea: 1:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Where Una dey see these jobs that pay 100k a month sef.

I pity factory workers the most, their wives would be hopping from one díck to another right now.
Why would you say this? Hopping from one D to the other??
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:57am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
Look at this menstruation o. you keep stepping on people's toes, you better be careful before I reason ur matter.
Re: Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope by Emeraldfynest(m): 5:37am On Aug 25, 2022
Pls in case you're in need of a UI/UX Designer, I would love to work with you, can I send a dm?
MajorLanister:

I use to earn precisely 105k and it was just as you narrated until I made a decision to learn a skill. Yes, a skill. Skilled paid Jobs like Programming which I do now are the best. transitioned from a regular administrative role to a Technical career path.

Started building websites and Mobiles for companies. Currently, I work two jobs remotely. And am not there yet like my Other Co-programmers who work for foreign companies here in Nigeria. But I have a cumulative net salary income of 430k monthly (gigs not included). I learned to code with 250k for three months. it wasn't easy cos most of my friends who enrolled with me aren't on that path any longer.

I can offer any interesting learning coding, Precisely Frontend Development REACT JS (the Hottest stack at the moment) should hit me up. portfoliocv2022@gmail.com. Send me a mail with the subject "Frontend Development".

For those interested, we will have a 1hr google meet call where I will Orientate you on the rudiments and paths to enable you to decide if programming is for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.