Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) (2150 Views)

Meet Husband Of Senator Aishatu, Adamawa APC Governorship Candidate / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by garfield1: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2022
Dame etiaba became governor by virtue of obi being impeached. Mama taraba almost won in 2015.I see binani breaking that jinx with Aisha buhari behind her.she will clear Adamawa central,win the north narrowly and divide the south.even fintiri is panicking...

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Helinues
Parakimana
Noethnicity
Naijjj
Nowenuse
Kyase
Lll

2 Likes

Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Jones4190(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2022
according to how I plan my life in secondary school, today was supposed to be my swearing in ceremony as governor of Benue state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by garfield1: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Jones4190:
according to how I plan my life in secondary school, today was supposed to be my swearing in ceremony as governor of Benue state

Utopi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by FirstSon01: 11:53am On Aug 21, 2022
Some PDP/Atiku supporters in the north are backing her too.

I actually don't fancy voting anyone because of their tribe, religion or gender.

Can she deliver?? If yes may she win, if no but she's the best, may she still win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Elmojiid(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2022
She can and she cannot.
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by garfield1: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:
Some PDP/Atiku supporters in the north are backing her too.

I actually don't fancy voting anyone because of their tribe, religion or gender.

Can she deliver?? If yes may she win, if no but she's the best, may she still win.

She did well as a senator and reps member so she has a track record

1 Like

Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by garfield1: 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Elmojiid:
She can and she cannot.

Why sir
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
garfield1:
Dame etiaba became governor by virtue of obi being impeached. Mama taraba almost won in 2015.I see binani breaking that jinx with Aisha buhari behind her.she will clear Adamawa central,win the north narrowly and divide the south.even fintiri is panicking...

Cc mynd44
Lalasticlala
Helinues
Parakimana
Noethnicity
Naijjj
Nowenuse
Kyase
Lll
Very possible. I heard that the current governor is a disaster
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by FirstSon01: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
garfield1:

She did well as a senator and reps member so she has a track record

I haven't looked her up, I'm more at a crisis because the APC candidate for HOR has a better track record than the PDP candidate who is my fav.
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by garfield1: 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

I haven't looked her up, I'm more at a crisis because the APC candidate for HOR has a better track record than the PDP candidate who is my fav.

Which constituency is that? I never looked her way until she won the guber primaries against giants like ribadu and ex gov bindowo.she won her senate seat in 2019 by a fearsome margin..
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by garfield1: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Very possible. I heard that the current governor is a disaster

Yes.he is only good in paying salaries but very dictatorial just like bindowo.if she can get bloc votes from Adamawa central,she is home and dry
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Elmojiid(m): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
garfield1:

Why sir
northern believe woman cannot lead, there views from religion.

1 Like

Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by FirstSon01: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
garfield1:

Which constituency is that? I never looked her way until she won the guber primaries against giants like ribadu and ex gov bindowo.she won her senate seat in 2019 by a fearsome margin..

Edo central.

I heard of her exploits, she's a mighty conqueror no doubt. She's very popular among the electorates too at the grassroots level.
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by garfield1: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Elmojiid:

Times have changed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by arejibadz(m): 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
My g woman no fit win that kin position for this country,who go vote m
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by FirstSon01: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Elmojiid:

That's not true, they voted for her for Senate twice and the also beat APC heavyweights.

Meanwhile, the south religion has nothing against a woman ruling right, but we haven't produced any female governor.

2 Likes

Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Kenpaly(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Let her win them all. I seriously want women to win many states in nigeria especialy benue,enugu,abia,kaduna,lagos,kogi.
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Elmojiid(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

That's not true, they voted for her for Senate twice and the also beat APC heavyweights.

Meanwhile, the south religion has nothing against a woman ruling right, but we haven't produced any female governor.
we shall see then, if she win dem go....... Make I no talk now
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Elmojiid(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
garfield1:

Times have changed
nothing change from northern
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by FirstSon01: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Elmojiid:
we shall see then, if she win dem go....... Make I no talk now

There are a lot of southern misconceptions about how things happen in the north.
She will win and nothing will happen, they'll even celebrate with the way the masses love her.

2 Likes

Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Elmojiid(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

There are a lot of southern misconceptions about how things happen in the north.
She will win and nothing will happen, they'll even celebrate with the way the masses love her.
mama taraba don won gov before for taraba wetin happen after dem change am for her
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by FirstSon01: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Elmojiid:
mama taraba don won gov before for taraba wetin happen after dem change am for her

Kindly tell me about her, I don't know about mama taraba.
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by garfield1: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Elmojiid:
nothing change from northern

It will.they love her.half of Adamawa is christian
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Elmojiid(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
garfield1:

It will.they love her.half of Adamawa is christian
if what you write is true especially the Christian part she will win but slim
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Elmojiid(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

Kindly tell me about her, I don't know about mama taraba.
I think it's 2015 election go and check
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Peacecore: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kenpaly:
Let her win them all. I seriously want women to win many states in nigeria especialy benue,enugu,abia,kaduna,lagos,kogi.
Seriously! I want women to test that glorified position so that we will compare them with men and break that inequality jinx.

2 Likes

Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by FirstSon01: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Elmojiid:
I think it's 2015 election go and check

Definitely sir, I will and get back to you.
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Svoboda(m): 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Elmojiid:

Not necessarily adamawa. It has produced a good no of female senators and hor members. In adamawa too, theres this liberal tendency because of the religious mix. All of this could work in her favour.
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Elmojiid(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

Definitely sir, I will and get back to you.
one love sir
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Elmojiid(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Svoboda:

Not necessarily adamawa. It has produced a good no of female senators and hor members. In adamawa too, theres this liberal tendency because of the religious mix. All of this could work in her favour.
the religious mix will work for her but it will be slim, the ego is there for there elite that woman can't lead
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Adexxi(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Let no one deceive you she can't win Fintiri especially at this time. embarassed
Re: Can Senator Aishatu Binani Become The First Elected Female Governor?)) by Aiel123: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adexxi:
Let no one deceive you she can't win Fintiri especially at this time. embarassed
Hmmm
The tides is changing...
The only support counting for Fintiri is Atiku's aspiration
The heavyweights are backing the woman ( Nyako & others)
And her popularity ( 96k margin btw her opponent in the Senate election 2019)
Fintiri has a fight in his hand that's why he chose a woman deputy and a pastor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bullying Of Buhari And Peter Obi, See Their Reaction / 'You Are Haunted By Your Past', Peter Obi Replies Soludo / Video : Happening In ABA Ipob Boys ‘no Peter Obi As President No One Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.