Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot (15106 Views)

ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Bans Movement Of Vehicle In Anambra From 12am-5am / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Good one,let all this fulani with dagger rest small
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Stronghold91: 7:39am On Aug 22, 2022
Kdon2:

Audio

Audio barning

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by okorogodwin4(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2022
Ranching is the global best practice

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Rupertek: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2022
triple996:
No p
I think open grazing is out dated

Sure, open grazing is outdated, but outright ban now can only bring crises. Getting the herders to embrace ranching will be a gradual process that will take years. These are people that have known nothing else but open grazing all their lives. They don't know nothing else. So it should be gradual process to take them out of open grazing, get them get used to the bew system and how it works
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Freelane33(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2022
I love this development
I just hope the covetous
Politician in the south west
Too adopt this method
But fear won’t make them want to
Talk
All the money in the bank can make
You reach but it can never make you the leader
Boys are not smiling
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by youngking89(m): 8:10am On Aug 22, 2022
Poverty will finish your people…
stuffs4me:

Why am I even bothering to reply this PIGGLET.

No Igbo will ever smell the presidency.
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by ludd2018: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2022
Good development . Hope that ll be implemented .
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by wink2015(m): 8:17am On Aug 22, 2022
This why the FULANI GOVERNMENT IN ABUJA FCT has been fighting for the enanctment of the Water Resources Bill.

If they did succeed they will dispossess the indigenous people of their land and water and replaced them with marauding fulani.

They will now flood the indigenous community housing those water projects with their ABOKI PEOPLE ( Fulani and Hausa ) and you the indigenous native in your community will not have a voice to challenge them.

The FULANI ARMY AND THE FULANI POLICE that we operate in Nigeria will enforced orders from the CALIPHATE and that is how the indigenous people will loose their ancestral property to the northern cattle marauders and their FULANI GOVERNMENT.

RESIST THIS WATER RESOURCES BILL.

They are hoping to use ATIKU AND POSSIBLY TINUBU ( A MUSLIM MAN FROM THE SOUTH WEST ) to enforce the water resources bills come 2023 if any of the two mentioned presidential aspirant who are muslims becomes President of Nigeria.
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by tamdun: 8:26am On Aug 22, 2022
Bollinga:

How can you wake up stupid this early morning. How is this Obi's fault. Is he Soludo's adviser.

Everything that happened in the east or Anambra, you guys must surely mention his name. Someone who has not been in government for how long
I never said its obi's fault, clear ur fuckin head and read all u have to do is remove the sentiment google u are wearing
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by ufuosman(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Good move
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Psalmistproject: 8:42am On Aug 22, 2022
Promisesmiling:

When you say testing mic do you mean the one that they have already started using.

See if you had successfully acquired your B.sc from the university of common sense, your first course of action would not be to bring tribalistic sentiments to this thread ...
which developed nation still practices open grazing?.

I live and school in the north and i have had a first hand experience of what open grazing does and i tell you it more harm than good.
We have had cases of cattles chasing student in school, causing accidents, clearing up farms,and this is just to mention but a few.

So please if you don't mind even if you do mind shove your tribalistic sentiments up your ass.

A welcomed development ... open grazing is way outdated ..

Don't mind the idiot.
They are the reason for this country quagmires.
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Renee5468: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Has there been any fix created for this yet?
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Ekemax: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2022
parkervero:
Should be banned in major cities of the state not necessarily every part of the state.
look at this one, those rural area suffer it the most cause their crops are at risk and your here talking like u just finished smoking
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Proudlyomonna: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Nice move from the Prof.
May God restore the everyly envied peace of the beautiful SE.
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Dafungames: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2022
Anambra no dey disappoint. Father Lord in my next world I want to still be IGBO from Anambra state/region.
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2022
Paper ban haha
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by tonicyril: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2022
parkervero:
Should be banned in major cities of the state not necessarily every part of the state.

That is what i have bn sayin

Till death some people will always lack what we call.....mtchw, dont let me say it.

So u need to be told to know that these people are causing more havoc in the little settlement more than the major cities?? To the extent that no one can farm in peace.
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by tfelicityk(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Good development...
This is left for the cattle rearer association to communicate with their people across the Nation so as avoid any attacks.
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by sylve11: 10:28am On Aug 22, 2022
Dozie32:
Lol grin make dem begin wear shoes na cheesy

Na so cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by ZombieSlayer1: 10:50am On Aug 22, 2022
parkervero:
farming isn't done in major cities, is it? The major menace of herdsmen is in the hinterlands where they destroy crops. They should be banned everywhere
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Igbojew: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Parachoko:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/21/soludo-bans-movement-of-cattle-on-foot-in-anambra/
Anambra first while other state follow.Watch how scratch and sophisticated people from brown roof region will come here to beat their chest saying their state started the open grazing ban when it was just the open grazing law they enacted..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Igbojew: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
parkervero:
Did your Hisbah Police ban alcohol consumption in major cities of their states and not necessarily every part of the state ehhh?? You see in this life no one have monopoly to make laws because they feels they are in power.What is Good for the Goose is Good for Gender.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Igbojew: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Promisesmiling:

When you say testing mic do you mean the one that they have already started using.

See if you had successfully acquired your B.sc from the university of common sense, your first course of action would not be to bring tribalistic sentiments to this thread ...
which developed nation still practices open grazing?.

I live and school in the north and i have had a first hand experience of what open grazing does and i tell you it more harm than good.
We have had cases of cattles chasing student in school, causing accidents, clearing up farms,and this is just to mention but a few.

So please if you don't mind even if you do mind shove your tribalistic sentiments up your ass.

A welcomed development ... open grazing is way outdated ..
You forgot to tell that f**l and good for nothing how their Hisbah Shariah Police that was created by some Northern governors have been destroying Alcoholic drinks own by Southerners and they are happy with that but now they are crying like a loser because Anambra State reciprocated back to their evil Sharia law...............I am that Igbojew
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Igbojew: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
stuffs4me:

I hope you are also ready to receive YHUR criminal YEEBOS BLODAS when northerners decides to chase them back to your VILLAGE.
Garrant and brave Igbos are ever ready for you leeches and parasite called Fulanis.If there is one tribe u have so much respect and confidence to deal with you cow fuckers it is great Igbos.Oh it is okay for your Hisbah Shariah Police to creat laws then go about destroying Southern Alcoholic drinks while you cows cheer them up but is a crime for Anambra state governor to enact the law that will protect and safeguard his people............. I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Blue3k(m): 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rupertek:

Sure, open grazing is outdated, but outright ban now can only bring crises. Getting the herders to embrace ranching will be a gradual process that will take years. These are people that have known nothing else but open grazing all their lives. They don't know nothing else. So it should be gradual process to take them out of open grazing, get them get used to the bew system and how it works

Well The had at least a year to prepare for alternative arrangements. They could either buy land for ranching or contract with refrigerator truck drivers to deliver meat. All said cost would simply be passed to the end customer. Most of the demanded the law so they should also accept the consequences of the law. Assuming the bought land in the north the just send meat down. Before Buhari banned import of beef exporters send their products across the ocean. I dont see why the can't adjust.
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Bollinga: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2022
tamdun:

I never said its obi's fault, clear ur fuckin head and read all u have to do is remove the sentiment google u are wearing

But you clearly said bad Timing for Obi. Go back and read your comment again.

It's only people who reason like you will attach everything happing in Anambra till date to obi as if he is still governor
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by EmekaCharles10(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Magnumproperty: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rupertek:

The Fulani elites and businessmen ought to have introduce ranching to these herdsmen.
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Toosure70: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2022
May be they want the cows to wear shoes ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget / Bianca Ojukwu Appointed Ambassador To Spain / APC Abolishes Bot, Faces Cash Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.