Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot (15089 Views)

ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Bans Movement Of Vehicle In Anambra From 12am-5am / Ganduje: Movement Of Cattle From North To South Should Be Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Alphasoar(m): 5:57am On Aug 22, 2022
The problem is that everything is politicized in Nigeria, if not, how do you take your animals through people's land without paying damages when they spoil the farmers crops? Instead, you will hear rape, kidnapped and even killed

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by stuffs4me(m): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2022
loosecanon50:
Good move from the nonsense Governor. Either ranch your cattle or taken them back to your home town. There's grass everywhere for cow to chop.

I hope you are also ready to receive YHUR criminal YEEBOS BLODAS when northerners decides to chase them back to your VILLAGE.

1 Share

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by SolarEngr(m): 6:06am On Aug 22, 2022
A good development!

Other states should emulate this!
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Kdon2: 6:15am On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Kdon2: 6:19am On Aug 22, 2022
gerrardomendes:
...and a stupid APC governor was using his not signing the anti-grazing bill into law as a presidential campaign point.

That is an animal like Dem aboki now
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by DarkCaesar(m): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2022
stuffs4me:

I hope YEEBOS would still have the same opinion when northerners start testing mics on YEEBOS in the north.

And you think anyone has monopoly of violence?

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Kdon2: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2022
stuffs4me:
Peter Pandora has not won but his people are already using government instruments to attack a section of the country. YEEBOS are only waiting to grasp power to unleash their EVIL and wickedness on the rest of Nigerians.

If governments all over the nation should start attacking YEEBOS now, you will see how f00leesh YEEBOS will start crying upandan and disturbing everyone's peace.

Just as your useless hopeless brothers unleash mayhem on Nigeria ba
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Ttalk: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2022
stuffs4me:

I hope YEEBOS would still have the same opinion when northerners start testing mics on YEEBOS in the north.

Stop politicising everything, Cow shouldn't be allowed to roam about. It has nothing to do with Igbo or Fulani, choke your dirty politics into your ass

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Winters23: 6:22am On Aug 22, 2022
gerrardomendes:
...and a stupid APC governor was using his not signing the anti-grazing bill into law as a presidential campaign point.

Lols

To please Hausa/Fulani’s ofcourse…
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by tamdun: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Bad timing for obi
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by stuffs4me(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Kdon2:

Just as your useless hopeless brothers unleash mayhem on Nigeria ba

Why am I even bothering to reply this PIGGLET.

No Igbo will ever smell the presidency.
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Cantonese: 6:26am On Aug 22, 2022
100%
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Mindlog: 6:27am On Aug 22, 2022
stuffs4me:

Just make sure you adhere to your medication.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by tamdun: 6:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Bad timing for Obi, soludo is behaving like otom of benue, no infrastructure in almost 200 days, he's busy chasing shadows instead, shebi his people said he'll turn anambra to dubai, we are watching in 4k grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by zoedew: 6:55am On Aug 22, 2022
Toothless bulldogs!
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by alpharoyalty: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Problem is not with the law but with security agencies under the fulani government. Reason why we need state police
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by frozen70(f): 7:03am On Aug 22, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Nice one..

Everyone should ranch their cattle.

Exactly ❗

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by byteem: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2022
Pitewor:
I will be teaching newly discovered PayPal Arbitrage method where you can get dollars at the rate of 460 and withdraw to a virtual card at 577 and straight to your bank account for Nigerians only. I will be creating a new WhatsApp group where people from various groups will be joining us for this full tutorials that will include comprehensive teaching with screenshots and video that will last for just two days. It's completely free of charge so don't come and start asking me how much does it cost
If you are interested, chat me up so you can be added to the group
WhatsApp 091.2141061.3

Two things

Hopefully you are arrested by the EFCC and put on ice for sabotaging our currency with this evil scheme foolishly and boldy posted here.

Or

You are working for them already and hopefully some gullible greedy heediots will fall for this setup and are put on ice too

Either way someone gets put in ice for this folly
Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by daddynasa: 7:06am On Aug 22, 2022
stuffs4me:
Peter Pandora has not won but his people are already using government instruments to attack a section of the country. YEEBOS are only waiting to grasp power to unleash their EVIL and wickedness on the rest of Nigerians.

If governments all over the nation should start attacking YEEBOS now, you will see how f00leesh YEEBOS will start crying upandan and disturbing everyone's peace.
I usually do not comment on posts, but for this your sense of reasoning, ASUU should remain on strike to revamp our educational system. You are clearly a semi literate and half education is dangerous. In 2022? People still think this way?

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by loosecanon50(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2022
stuffs4me:

I hope you are also ready to receive YHUR criminal YEEBOS BLODAS when northerners decides to chase them back to your VILLAGE.

My Igbo brothers are not constituting any nuisance in your region, unlike your Fulani brothers killing our people with impunity all in the name of being Fulani herdsmen.

Why am I even replying a half-baked witless fool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by cp3o: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2022
Promisesmiling:

When you say testing mic do you mean the one that they have already started using.

See if you had successfully acquired your B.sc from the university of common sense, your first course of action would not be to bring tribalistic sentiments to this thread ...
which developed nation still practices open grazing?.

I live and school in the north and i have had a first hand experience of what open grazing does and i tell you it more harm than good.
We have had cases of cattles chasing student in school, causing accidents, clearing up farms,and this is just to mention but a few.

So please if you don't mind even if you do mind shove your tribalistic sentiments up your ass.

A welcomed development ... open grazing is way outdated ..

Please tell them.
They have been killing, burning down properties, destroying items of business belonging to the other tribes living in the north. The sky has not fallen. Meanwhile, they are disturbing farmers, wiping out whole communities, burning barns, feeding the crops to their cows, kidnapping etc. AND THEY FEEL A DAY OF RECKONING WILL NEVER COME. THEY ARE WRONG.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Parachoko: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2022
parkervero:
Should be banned in major cities of the state not necessarily every part of the state.
It seems you do not know why cows are been banned from roaming about.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot by Bollinga: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2022
tamdun:
Bad timing for Obi, soludo is behaving like otom of benue, no infrastructure in almost 200 days, he's busy chasing shadows instead, shebi his people said he'll turn anambra to dubai, we are watching in 4k grin

How can you wake up stupid this early morning. How is this Obi's fault. Is he Soludo's adviser.

Everything that happened in the east or Anambra, you guys must surely mention his name. Someone who has not been in government for how long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party / 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack / Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.