Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Moderators Why Did You Remove My Second Topic? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moderators Why Did You Remove My Second Topic? (692 Views)

My Husband Insists I Remove My Maiden Name From My Name / My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names / You Remove Your Wedding Ring in Public, Sometimes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Why Did You Remove My Second Topic? by Lacrissa: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2011
Geez angry there was a particular reply by "Ifyalways" and i said as soon as I was done with what i was doing, would ask her a few questions and now the topic is missing! Gush angry

@ifyalways
Thanks for the correction "Igbo". So what you were saying was there is really no huge problem between an Edo man and an Igbo lady?
Re: Moderators Why Did You Remove My Second Topic? by nike4luv(f): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2011
Evening,
The topic was a spam because you opened two topics with the same name.

I do apologise for the inconvenience
Re: Moderators Why Did You Remove My Second Topic? by happyhomeo(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2011
hI am writing you this letter base on the love that took Jesus to the cross that said it,s not nice for a man to be alone.am bro joh son born in deeper life bible church with strong parental christian up bringing. It,s time to seek for a woman of whom am to spend my entire life with. You possess the quality and christ -likeness that i desire from a woman. i will counsel you to seek the face of God concerning this proposal.am johnson ovie in lagos humbly is His vineyard of service, God bless you. 07060509409 thx

(1) (Reply)

Mum Arrested For Serving Her 2 Year Old Baby Beer / Which Is Deeper And Stronger?: LOVE VS HATRED / The Difference Between Sex, Love Andd Family Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.