Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch (94404 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by baralatie(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
alizma:

Which royal act? Guy man enter one of the country's reserve in a vehicle, look for one innocent lion and shot it from the vehicle and then step down to snap with it and you said is a royal act.
One he will need a permit to enter any south African reserve to hunt a lion!
Two he not been a trained animal tracker will need to hire very experienced lion trackers
Three the trackers will not lead him on a trail of a lion coalition nor a dominant lion path talk less of leading him on a trail of a pride!
Four! I don't know if the last king killed a lion oo but I know that I. Kenya the Masai tribe had a tradition that for the youths to be initiated into manhood...they must enter bush and hunt down a lion!

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
I know they can be dangerous, but as a cat lover, I somehow feel betrayed by the king..

Hunting of lions should be banned..
baralatie:

Lion does not pose any threat ke?

Don't even hear a lion roar in your area forest oo!
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by PrinceMajestic: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
Nice one
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Otunbakayce: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
His ancestors whose tradition he is trying to keep and uphold used spear to kill lions, while this foolish king wannabe used a high grade assault rifle to kill an innocent �.
Foolish man!

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by PrinceMajestic: 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Otunbakayce:
His ancestors whose tradition he is trying to keep and uphold used spear to kill lions, while this foolish king wannabe used a high grade assault rifle to kill an innocent �.
Foolish man!
we're in modern times. Don't insult such people
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by baralatie(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
Samantha123:
I know they can be dangerous, but as a cat lover, I somehow feel betrayed by the king..

Hunting of lions should be banned..
Okay!
South African govt already has banned hunting in its reserves of any animal.
So the govt would be the one to give him the license to hunt a stray lion(which is not easy on its own)
As much as you guys say you are cat lovers.a lion is a senior cat..it is amongst three big cats that can roar and can kill.
Domestic cats cannot roar and can kill rats and mice
There is a difference
grin

Besides you need to see a full grown male lion in flesh.it is frightening

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by naijapikin2(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Had to kill, or had to shoot. You make it seem as if it was a fight. He just shot the animal. Oya animal rights activists Carry go

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Kingpin1000: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
xfactordv:

Are you being serious ? So you would choose a mindless risk over playing smart. Who said shooting a lion with a gun is not bravery ? Miss a shot and your gone. It takes a man with balls to do what he did.
That is because people using a spear brings in the risk and that was the major reason it was done, you may die in the process.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by hermesprogidy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Rubbish. I thought he used his bare hands. undecided
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by PrinceMajestic: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ninejaywon:
I thought he used his bare hands to tear open the lion jaws. angry

Bible comic has ruined your brain

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Coldfeets: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2022
After killing it, will they also eat it?
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by pansophist(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
Even a monkey can kill a lion with a gun. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by PrinceMajestic: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Draslo:

Better than our people that kidnap and sacrifice human beings as part of procedure for a King's coronation.
trash
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Still, I'm looking forward to having a pet lion one day.. cheesy cheesy

If it kills me, I'll die a happy woman knowing that I was killed by what I love.. grin grin
baralatie:

Okay!
South African govt already has banned hunting in its reserves of any animal.
So the govt would be the one to give him the license to hunt a stray lion(which is not easy on its own)
As much as you guys say you are cat lovers.a lion is a senior cat..it is amongst three big cats that can roar and can kill.
Domestic cats cannot roar and can kill rats and mice
There is a difference
grin

Besides you need to see a full grown male lion in flesh.it is frightening
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by prigoz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
TMKsouth:

It's a sacred royal act that can't be shown in public okay angry grin
Story for the gods
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by wonyi: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

A hand to hand combat with the lion would also have been good idea

Badoo
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Beermoney1: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
TMKsouth:
King Misuzulu kaZwelithini had to kill a lion and face a black bull head-on in a kraal two days before being crowned the ruler of the Zulu nation in South Africa.

His traditional coronation was held this past Saturday in KwaZulu Natal.

CLICK BELOW TO SEE HIS CORONATION

https://www.nairaland.com/7293270/pictures-south-africas-new-zulu

Cowardice instead of bravery. If he wanted to prove his fearlessly, a gun shouldn’t be needed but he would have charged the lion with a knife or spear. I guess he shot the lion from the comfort of his bedroom
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by ogbonti: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
libertyfather:
If i hv a gun I will also kill a lion

i thought he killed the lion with his bare hands - mschewwww abegi angry
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by nuruajao: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
With support of the RANGER quote author=madridguy post=115939683] Barbaric act. [/quote]
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by SIRTee15: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
weststoner:
Africans just mumu see as people dey comment barbaric act up and down
That’s tradition and it won’t change for anything
Arabs don’t change their traditions
Chinese won’t change their traditions
Same as the queen she won’t change traditions
So get sense people

Pls borrow sense. What stupid tradition. U killed a lion at a safe far away distance with a rifle, is that one tradition.
The real intent of that tradition was to denote bravery and fearlessness by taking down a lion at close contact, not hiding behind modern tool to fulfil your fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by anonimi: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Unzerious:
No! Tradition cool

………which can be defined as peer pressure from dead people?
Why would you want to succumb to that

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by crafteck(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Barbaric act.

But you support people whos are indirectly involved in killing and violence against youth.. Mofo ooo
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by amakanancy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
I wish the gun was loaded with rubber bullets...
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by anonimi: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
weststoner:
Africans just mumu see as people dey comment barbaric act up and down
That’s tradition and it won’t change for anything
Arabs don’t change their traditions
Chinese won’t change their traditions
Same as the queen she won’t change traditions
So get sense people

Did they always have a king since they evolved into humans, or God created them in the Garden of Eden?
Have their kings always had to kill a lion to be crowned?
When did this “tradition” start? Why did it start?

Do you ever ask yourself these questions to show that you are intelligent, before you comment

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by 50pseamer(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Most lions are not innocent , they also have several animals blood on their neck, looks like a payback situation to me. Lol
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Samantha123:
Let's say all South African kings have to kill lions before their coronation, wouldn't they become extinct?

And what kind of a permit would be given to a king to kill an innocent lion that does not pose as any threat?

Well, a king is crowned once in a lifetime....with better life expectancy, he should live for another 40 to 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by ufuosman(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tradition things
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by dfrost: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Barbaric tradition.

madridguy free the guy nah cheesy grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by mrkings84(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2022
Who can't kill a dear lion?
Lions that many people have already risked their lives to get for the king!

Scum scam!!
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by bilulu(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Barbaric act.
That's tradition....
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by Nyanabo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
I think say na hand e use.... I bin wan ask am whether e don turn Samson.
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch by JaskanFactor: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
madridguy:
Barbaric act.

That is why in ancient times oyinbo people were called barbarians.

For example the name of their barbarian tribes were, Goth, Vizigoth and Vandal .
The very word vandalism is derived from the name of ancient oyinbo tribe.

They like the spillage of blood, it gives them pleasure. Thats why they have image of human skull on all thier stuff, And always looking for person or animal to kill.

Even in sex Strangle and Snuff are some of their favourite turn on , complete with whips and handcuff.
And when they done with that they get a rifle, travel halfway across the world to find a beautiful animal to shoot dead from half a mile away.

Thiers has been a very bloody rein on this planet, ever since they got the rifle, the blood has been flowing non stop, and they love it.

Thats why they have many films and novels whose cover is addonned in blood, they have a fixation for other peoples blood.

Otherwise i cant explain why anybody would want to kill a creature thats not in your way.

We are not position to complain about oyinbo killing lions though, cause thousands of black men are killed by them for every lion they shoot.
They still like lions more than black folk. So the lions have it better than us. Just ask then in northern Nigeria where the terrorist sponsored by Europe and turkey are operating.

And there are Widley believed rumours that the very rich oyinbo for thier pleasure kidnapp people take them into the wilderness and hunt them to death for pleasure. There are even movies about this.

So its a barbaric act, executed by the ancient barbarian man himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom / Nigeria Old pictures(1800-1980) / Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.