Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) (95582 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano / Weather Disrupts Tinubu’s 12th Colloquium In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by realstars: 1:58am On Aug 23, 2022
tillaman:
Gym shoes abi His supporters should rock it the same way in solidarity to his fashion sense He don create new trend
By their way, ye shall know them.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Dshocker(m): 2:18am On Aug 23, 2022
Roger3D:
And what has one's clothes got to do with his capacity to do a job? Nigerians and stupidity

Whether you like it or not, it has.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Leomalli47: 3:21am On Aug 23, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/shettima-trends-over-outfit-he-wore-to-the-nba-colloquium-in-lagos.html
My Brother u done see finish the kind irresponsible human wey we won vote for, this wan go carry Nigeria go back 10 times 100 years back if elected.
#Shine your eyes ooh
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by walebliss(m): 3:37am On Aug 23, 2022
See how loads of people here embarrassing themselves just because they dislike shettima. Nothing is wrong with wearing a suit and gym shoe . It's a fashion trend. Make una update una sense small.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by CheapHomes1: 4:31am On Aug 23, 2022
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Greattha: 5:19am On Aug 23, 2022
Leave Children of Hate and Perdition. His hate for the Igbos will be his undoing.
Haven't you noticed how his posts always reek of IGNORANCE?
Look at his moniker...but bring up bullion vans and they cringe.
An NBA event is now Igbo....Pathetic really.
Racoon:
So an annual NBA conference with lawyers drawn from all over the federation attending is now a threat to Tinubu? Thought the emilokan druggie is the jagaban of Lagos and Borgu? Thought the cityboy should also be well @ easy in his Lagos territorial area?

He is no more entitled to govt or private security details again? What has happened to the bullion vans monies? Just acknowledge that Emilokan cant stand the rigor of intellectual discussion in these contemporary times. You cant defend Tinubu and sound reasonable.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by NigeriaB(m): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t expect much from igbos

The same Yorubas that put us in this mess we are in as a country today?

Was it not you people (Yorubas) that imposed this government on us..

The youths are trying to give you a better country and you chose to label them Igbos...

I personally know more than 40 persons in that NBA event that are not Igbos.. they are from Nasarawa, benue, Kaduna, Kano , Kogi and Ekiti. Myself, I'm not Igbo...

You people are just so consumed by and with tribal bigotry and sentiment.. dammm so disgusting..
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by nduchucks: 6:18am On Aug 23, 2022
How are you critic's sure that the shoe was not worn because of some medical necessities, such as gout or other sustained injury?

Granted, in this case, APC ticket is certainly not what Nigeria needs at this point.

We need PDP or LP like we need a hole in the head. It is now clear as a whistle that no leader can rule Nigeria successfully under the current constitution.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Roger3D(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2022
TruthinAction:

Why do you think Interviewers use appearance as part of the yardstick to employ people?

Your appearance speaks about your personality. If you can't give attention to your look, it points to the fact that you are careless.
And you with your fine shoes why weren't you invited? You know nothing beyond internet rants
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Goodnigga: 7:23am On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos will never disappoint, that was why I know Tinubu will never give a chance to his enemies, Igbo are anchoring a program and you want Tinubu to be there so that unknown gunmen anchoring the program can shoot him down. Zombidients can cannot hide their depression and frustration
Really, I never knew Atiku, Shettima, Kwakwaso( invited but absent) are all Ibis too
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by TruthinAction: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Roger3D:
And you with your fine shoes why weren't you invited? You know nothing beyond internet rants

It's not about fine shoe. Shettima is looking too stupid in its outfit. Is that how you dress too?
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by effort1: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
You are Igbo, igbos rejoice over unknown gunmen killing fellow igbos

One common dumbness I've noticed about Tinubu slaves is that you think everyone against Tinubu the drug dealer is an Igbo.

I'm forced to agree that you can't defend Tinubu and not sound stupid.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2022
See as he sits, like a goal keeper.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by charlypoker(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbos will never disappoint, that was why I know Tinubu will never give a chance to his enemies, Igbo are anchoring a program and you want Tinubu to be there so that unknown gunmen anchoring the program can shoot him down. Zombidients can cannot hide their depression and frustration

Oga, you see how your brain functions anti clockwise?
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Henz81: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Trash �️ as usual
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2022
Uchek:
OLODO RABATA! Ndigbo hate will destroy you as it destroyed Awolowo, Adekunle (Black Scorpian). When did Ndigbo become the anchor of NBA-organized forum.

For you and your family
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2022
cybriz82:

Aburo oloshi thinking thru his anus...but ur master haz been attending wedding up n down without unknown gunman shooting him down...I think is time for u to change ur brain oil...
Calling people your mother's name is insensitive and unacceptable, she will be jealous.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Idiotic assertion from a worthless Tinubu zombie.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2022
[quote author=Headachetoigboh post=115964057][/quote]Declare whatsoever will happen to you, your family and generation to come and God will fulfill it in your lives as you have declared it, I am not responsible for your depression, if your problems are too enormous for you bear, take away from my comment
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 10:47am On Aug 23, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Idiotic assertion from a worthless Tinubu zombie.
your mother's wouldn't be happy, you are using her name indiscriminately.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
your mother's wouldn't be happy, you are using her name indiscriminately.
You're a bastard and will remain a riffraff you're
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Roger3D(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
TruthinAction:

It's not about fine shoe. Shettima is looking too stupid in its outfit. Is that how you dress too?
He looked stupid and still addressed the gathering. You that looked so fly are on the internet dissing his shreds. Now tell me who looks more stupid?
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Electorate: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:

So, the igbos own NBA...your mumulity is top notch.

Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by cybriz82(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Calling people your mother's name is insensitive and unacceptable, she will be jealous.

I no blame u na...as e b say na born throw away u be...as u no know ur real mama n papa that's y u get respect for mothers...idiot...
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Viscuz: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
You think all mothers are like your mother, common not everyone is stupid and demented

Your mama don chop today?
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
cybriz82:

I no blame u na...as e b say na born throw away u be...as u no know ur real mama n papa that's y u get respect for mothers...idiot...
Born throw away? hehehehehehehehehe telling your stories makes you look stupid relating it to others makes you mentally unstable, no one shares your depression, if you respect your mother you wouldn't have replied me with insults.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mrfixitt:
You're a bastard and will remain a riffraff you're
Not everyone is your mother, there are responsible women out there that will rather die than commit fornication or adultery, keep your status to yourself, only hard work can save you from extreme penury not even billions of Pandora Peter Obidient.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by TruthinAction: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
Roger3D:
He looked stupid and still addressed the gathering. You that looked so fly are on the internet dissing his shreds. Now tell me who looks more stupid?

Please, check your grammar and retype.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Roger3D(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
TruthinAction:

Please, check your grammar and retype.
You got the message. Now run along and buy a new pair of shoes and run for president.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Mrfixitt(m): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Not everyone is your mother, there are responsible women out there that will rather die than commit fornication or adultery, keep your status to yourself, only hard work can save you from extreme penury not even billions of Pandora Peter Obidient.
Ode! What I earn in a month you can't touch it in a quarter of a year. I'm not miserable like you asslicker of Tinubu who have no human value anymore. Go find job and be useful
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by PandoraObi: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Ode! What I earn in a month you can't touch it in a quarter of a year. I'm not miserable like you asslicker of Tinubu who have no human value anymore. Go find job and be useful
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, you are not miserable yet you are thinking of poverty, your mentality betrays you, you are making money but you thinks others cannot make the same yet your name is not dangote, otedola, adenuga nor dantata, hehehehehehehehehe you are fighting for Peter Obidient to rescue you from what exactly, stop hiding, the poverty you deny will abide with you forever, take your own advice. faking it without action will continue to leave you depressed and attacking everyone that did not attack you.
Re: Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) by Mrfixitt(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, you are not miserable yet you are thinking of poverty, your mentality betrays you, you are making money but you thinks others cannot make the same yet your name is not dangote, otedola, adenuga nor dantata, hehehehehehehehehe you are fighting for Peter Obidient to rescue you from what exactly, stop hiding, the poverty you deny will abide with you forever, take your own advice. faking it without action will continue to leave you depressed and attacking everyone that did not attack you.
Only a miserable and jobless youth will be online all the time defending a failed govt because of crumbs. In my home, I feed 7 people excluding myself. I'm not your class and cam never be. Won't reply a failed youth like you anymore. Shame on you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied" — Buhari / What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.