Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda (22245 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Goldymafia: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:

If every region is to use their resources, it is the East that will suffer. Presently, the North, West and South South are the ones contributing to the Economy. But South EAST is the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy.

The region is a parasite Region. Without the North, West and South South, the East won't exist.
the East is part of we South south....we trust them more than the west, you Yoruba are betrayals right from time....take your ass and resources and be with the north.....if u think the East can rule Nigeria that means u don't believe in Nigeria
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Niklaus398: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
casualobserver:

I thought you want to change the system, you want to change the system by employing the same tactics that haven’t worked. I keep saying it you Obidients don’t think right!! You are driven more by hype, emotion than sense!

BTW Akinluyi was at least a professor of pharmacy!!!!! She had knowledge of the sector.
a professor of pharmacy is not a political post.
When the time comes we will see.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by casualobserver: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2022
Niklaus398:
a professor of pharmacy is not a political post.
When the time comes we will see.

Jesus wept!!!!! How daft are you people? Are you sure you went to school? Do I really need to pretend you are a 5 yr old to explain this to you?

1 Like

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Laff no gree me grin grin grin
Maybe you will understand better when you zoom grin grin

He looks totally off!
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by jamjo: 12:48am On Aug 23, 2022
casualobserver:

ist of all Obi wont win, secondly i am sure she has acquired American citizenship, so she is ineligible for any political post in Nigeria. Thirdly why is she even qualified for minister of education, what does she know about the education system?

Has she been a teacher or owned a school? has she ever managed anything, any organisation? she writes novels...so fucking what? how does that qualify her to direct the affairs of our education sector? you people dont think right!!!

How one person thought has just become (you people) you are why Nigeria is a failed state. You were making an understandable argument on your third point but in the end, the tribalism in you couldn't wait to manifest.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Felimax(m): 1:07am On Aug 23, 2022
CSTRR:

You think Peter obi started today?

Or you think he has not shown us a taste of his philosophy as a two term Governor?

You can vote for your falcon-7 jet owning corrupt agbado Lord.

The rest of us will vote for someone else and take our chances.

Anybody not supporting Obi must be an APC supporter right? Eyes go soon clear. Between Obi and Tinubu it's obvious Tinubu is much a better steward.

Peter Obi is simply over hyped?

1 Like

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by CaptainFM1: 2:27am On Aug 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Chimamanda will make an excellent choice for minister of education in a Peter Obi federal government.

Smile.
I know why you said that, but it doesn't work like that. When politics comes into play, Cabals will shoot her down with zero warnings.

Nigeria is just so difficult a nation that our politicians will not allow our systems to function properly because they benefit from the system not working.

If we allow systems and procedures to function, even you can make a better minister.

1 Like

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by PS712: 2:37am On Aug 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Laff no gree me grin grin grin
Maybe you will understand better when you zoom grin grin
I just laughed too (now 2:30am) before reading your comment, also. Imagine the dressing, appearance, mood and atmosphere..
That's what APC has put us in and intends to continue,... looking confused, disorganized, unhappy and wrong! This is sad. The country deserves better.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Mayflowa(m): 4:14am On Aug 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

Not true. Delivering good speeches doesn't mean having excellent leadership skill. Amanda may make a good information minister or minister of arts and culture, not necessarily education.

We need experienced people with excellent track record and someone to manage them well (young and intelligent president) if we are to salvage this sinking ship.

She might not make a good minister at all. You need someone with management and administrative skills to handle those leadership position. More so, you need a bit of politician spirit to succeed in those role. You subordinate must buy into your goals and plans to succeed. No one person can change anything but you need a good arrowhead to lead change. We cannot tell by mere speech whether she would be good arrowhead, emotionally balanced under pressure.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by MtDave55: 4:43am On Aug 23, 2022
SmartPolician:

Not true. Delivering good speeches doesn't mean having excellent leadership skill. Amanda may make a good information minister or minister of arts and culture, not necessarily education.

We need experienced people with excellent track record and someone to manage them well (young and intelligent president) if we are to salvage this sinking ship.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by CSTRR: 5:01am On Aug 23, 2022
Felimax:

Anybody not supporting Obi must be an APC supporter right? Eyes go soon clear. Between Obi and Tinubu it's obvious Tinubu is much a better steward.

Peter Obi is simply over hyped?
You can't support your bad market candidate openly, you are hiding to support a thief.

Despite all the massive display of corrupt proceeds, arrogance and disregard for democratic tenets, high level nepotism and cryonism and gross misconduct, extensive state capture at all levels, you still think tinubu is a better steward of anything good?

Have you seen Lagos State debts?
Despite the fact that Lagos State is a super wealthy State?

Have you seen tinubu's pension plan?
I don't think there is any ex-president in Africa with that kind of pension plan.
And we are talking about Africa that is very corrupt.

May your destiny be stewarded the way Tinubu stewarded Lagos State resources.

May your destiny change the way Lagos changed in quality of leadership, from Jakande to tinubu.

May your life be led with the kind of leadership you are wishing on Nigeria.

If you think I am praying for you, you can claim it for yourself and your children.

1 Like

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by shortIGBOman: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Goldymafia:
the East is part of we South south....we trust them more than the west, you Yoruba are betrayals right from time....take your ass and resources and be with the north.....if u think the East can rule Nigeria that means u don't believe in Nigeria

The East and South South are miles apart. Stop attaching yourself with South South. Them no like una. No one like una People. No group wants to associate themselves with u. grin

1 Like

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Felimax(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2022
CSTRR:

You can't support your bad market candidate openly, you are hiding to support a thief.

Despite all the massive display of corrupt proceeds, arrogance and disregard for democratic tenets, high level nepotism and cryonism and gross misconduct, extensive state capture at all levels, you still think tinubu is a better steward of anything good?

Have you seen Lagos State debts?
Despite the fact that Lagos State is a super wealthy State?

Have you seen tinubu's pension plan?
I don't think there is any ex-president in Africa with that kind of pension plan.
And we are talking about Africa that is very corrupt.

May your destiny be stewarded the way Tinubu stewarded Lagos State resources.

May your destiny change the way Lagos changed in quality of leadership, from Jakande to tinubu.

May your life be led with the kind of leadership you are wishing on Nigeria.

If you think I am praying for you, you can claim it for yourself and your children.

You are so cursed! As if Tinubu is the reason for your erectile dysfunction. Before you start mentioning people try to check a little about them. I have never supported Tinubu but I am telling you very vehemently that where the race is between Obi and Tinubu I will still vote for Tinubu dead or alive.

You can go ahead praying the same prayer for you and your generation. If una Sabi pray well well una region nor go be the worst among the rest.

Simply put Obi is over hyped and I am not buying inteto it. Be on the know that I am from Delta North and Obi will either loose or win without my vote. Plus that of my family.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by casualobserver: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2022
jamjo:

How one person thought has just become (you people) you are why Nigeria is a failed state. You were making an understandable argument on your third point but in the end, the tribalism in you couldn't wait to manifest.

The shame is on you because my comment, “you people” was in reference to Obi supporters. I had made several comments leading up to yours about so called educated enlightened adults and how their obsession with Obi makes no sense. A man who has no track record and has offered no solutions.

All you have shown is that everything for you is viewed from the prism of tribe.

1 Like

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Lionnation: 7:26am On Aug 23, 2022
abc115:
South East in Chaos

They are always wishing Nigeria bad....no wonder they cannot sleep in their region
where is your senses

PO is yet to be a president, he has no authority over anyone now, that's why he seek power like every other person.

even buhari with all his powers can't rescure his own state not to talk of Nigeria at large, you have not ask him why,

here you are talking like someone who sleeps in the motor pack
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by ogawisdom(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Chimamanda will make an excellent choice for minister of education in a Peter Obi federal government.

Lol just bc she delivered prepared speech. She has not proven herself administratively yet to deserve ministerial position.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Goldymafia: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The East and South South are miles apart. Stop attaching yourself with South South. Them no like una. No one like una People. No group wants to associate themselves with u. grin
see this one I be Niger delta boy...he dey my blood ...we prefer them pass yoruba
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by shortIGBOman: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2022
Goldymafia:
see this one I be Niger delta boy...he dey my blood ...we prefer them pass yoruba

Na lie. See this Emeka dey claim Niger Delta. With your strong Igbotic accent. Abeg, go sell ya Gala for Traffic. grin grin

Besides, I no be Yoruba. I belong to the region wey dey Colonize una. grin

1 Like

Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by CSTRR: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Felimax:

You are so cursed! As if Tinubu is the reason for your erectile dysfunction. Before you start mentioning people try to check a little about them. I have never supported Tinubu but I am telling you very vehemently that where the race is between Obi and Tinubu I will still vote for Tinubu dead or alive.

You can go ahead praying the same prayer for you and your generation. If una Sabi pray well well una region nor go be the worst among the rest.

Simply put Obi is over hyped and I am not buying inteto it. Be on the know that I am from Delta North and Obi will either loose or win without my vote. Plus that of my family.
It's not question of hype.

Most politicians are overhyped.

This is between light and darkness.
It is not an election between good and better.

It's Peter obi or nothing. There are no better options in the race.
The rest are crooks that will loot and run Nigeria down.

Maybe if Peter obi was running against osinbajo, Kingsley moghalu, you can decide to talk about which one is hype or not.
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by sucess001(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2022
PresidObi:

You guys are just funny. What are are credentials for that? Obi supporters sha
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Niklaus398: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2022
casualobserver:

Jesus wept!!!!! How daft are you people? Are you sure you went to school? Do I really need to pretend you are a 5 yr old to explain this to you?
I no get time for you supporting a sick man to become president lol
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by Goldymafia: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na lie. See this Emeka dey claim Niger Delta. With your strong Igbotic accent. Abeg, go sell ya Gala for Traffic. grin grin

Besides, I no be Yoruba. I belong to the region wey dey Colonize una. grin
I be full warri boy ..respect yourself, born and breed here, u do anyhow u see anyhow
Re: NBA-AGC: Nigeria In Chaos, We Must Save The Soul Of Our Nation – Chimamanda by shortIGBOman: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Goldymafia:
I be full warri boy ..respect yourself, born and breed here, u do anyhow u see anyhow

Warri Boy with strongest Igbotic accent. You too funny aswear. grin grin Anyways, every Igbo just dey deny their true identity. Some claimed to be from almighty NORTH, others claim to be from West. But this Emeka is claiming to be a Warri Boy.
Wonders shall never end. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Poem For My Country @ 51 / Mad In Love / English Grammar Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.