Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. (508 Views)

I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor / The Quest For Biafra And The Dull Brains Of African Leaders / Ladies And Gentlemen I Present To You The Man Behind All The Problems Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by ImperialYoruba: 4:30am On Aug 23, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by ImperialYoruba: 4:32am On Aug 23, 2022
Guys, what did our elders teach us?

Don't ever judge a person by their appearance.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by orisa37: 5:01am On Aug 23, 2022
O GOD, PLEASE HEAL NIGERIA AND SOLVE THE PRESIDENTIAL RIDDLE.
FOR EVERYTHING IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH IS YOURS AND MAY YOUR WILL WAX STRONG IN THE NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY.
IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!

1 Like

Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by orisa37: 5:08am On Aug 23, 2022
THE CLOWN HAS ONE EYE AND THE REST OF US ARE BLIND.

1 Like

Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by orisa37: 5:19am On Aug 23, 2022
PRAY FOR BMF-BOKOISWA TO RETHINK AND GIVE NIGERIA
"AN Osinbajo/RETD GEN. V.O EZUGWU OR RETD GENERAL FAROUK YAHAYA FOR 2023".

WHOEVER COINED JUDAS INTO THIS PROCESS IS A DEVIL.
OSHIOMHOLE THREW OFF NOI IN 2015.
EMEFIELE AND HIS COHORTS THREW OFF KEMI ADEOSUN.
THE CABALS'GUILE ARE DELTA ABRACADABRAS. THEY'RE THE LONG JOHN SILVER IN THIS OUR TREASURE ISLAND.
Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by ImperialYoruba: 5:22am On Aug 23, 2022
Just a single outing, Shettima busted the Obi myth. Obidients are not sure how to defend the dullness of their salesman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by derecho(m): 5:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Pointless...see the Op trying hard to convey his point.
Shetima that clearly said he'd usurp the role of his principal is your hero?
He must have thought he was addressing ignoramuses in the market square.
You think Lawyers are as daft as Tinubu slaves?
Kwantinu

2 Likes

Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by SisterAnn(f): 5:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Tinubu urchins are really dumb, they keep flaunting their dumbness for all to see. Why didn't Albert Einstein Sangodele attend the event? Why did pass up such opportunity to tell Nigerians how he turned Lagos to Dubai with all the billions in allocation and Igr? Your Boko Haram founder has nothing to offer.

This election is between Atiku and Peter Obi.
Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by orisa37: 5:41am On Aug 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
Just a single outing, Shettima busted the Obi myth. Obidients are not sure how to defend the dullness of their salesman.

I agree.
But can't you see that Shettima is only playing a BULL IN A CHINA SHOP.
Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by ImperialYoruba: 5:56am On Aug 23, 2022
derecho:
Pointless...see the Op trying hard to convey his point.
Shetima that clearly said he'd usurp the role of his principal is your hero?
He must have thought he was addressing ignoramuses in the market square.
You think Lawyers are as daft as Tinubu slaves?
Kwantinu

Tinubu mentored lawyers. Osinbajo, Fashola, Akeredolu, and many more. In his entire political career, Tinubu has never been usurped.

Now, let me turn the table to Obi. His deputy is brother of Hakeem Baba Ahmed, who many times has demonstrated profound irritation and objection to ibo. His friend in NEF, Ango Abdullahi supported Kaduna Declaration in which CNG gave Ibo 60days to vacate Arewa. Both Hakeem and Ango have endorsed Obi because of Yussuf Datti. Yussuf is far more brilliant than Obi. Obi has had subordinates usurped power under him before and he was eventually impeached. His godfather, Ojukwu and Umeh worked the ropes to reinstate him.

If anyone would have power usurped and then get kicked out of presidency between Tinubu, Atiku and Obi, abeg, who do you think is most likely? grin

Una go just open mouth WAAHHH like Agege motor road, no sense. Reflect before you speak.

1 Like

Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by derecho(m): 5:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Trite...only a slave reasons like this
ImperialYoruba:

Tinubu mentored lawyers. Osinbajo, Fashola, Akeredolu, and many more. In his entire political career, Tinubu has never been usurped.

Now, let me turn the table to Obi. His deputy is brother of Hakeem Baba Ahmed, who many times has demonstrated profound irritation and objection to ibo. His friend in NEF, Ango Abdullahi supported Kaduna Declaration in which CNG gave Ibo 60days to vacate Arewa. Both Hakeem and Ango have endorsed Obi because of Yussuf Datti. Yussuf is far more brilliant than Obi. Obi has had subordinates usurped power under him before and he was eventually impeached. His godfather, Ojukwu and Umeh worked the ropes to reinstate him.

If anyone would have power usurped and then get kicked out of presidency between Tinubu, Atiku and Obi, abeg, who do you think is most likely? grin

Una go just openouth WAAHHH like Agege motor road, no sense. Reflect before you speak.
Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by orisa37: 6:02am On Aug 23, 2022
DRAMATIST PERSONAE FOR SOLUTION ARE:-

POSITIVES.
Osinbajo, BUHARI, THE U.N DEPUTY SECRETARY GENERAL, BOSS MUSTAPHA, THE SULTAN, EMIR OF DAURA AND INEC BOSS.

NEGATIVES.
EMEFIELE, NGIGE, AMAECHI AND THE CURRENT MINISTER OF FINANCE.

FOR BOTH POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE DRAMATIST PERSONAE, WE SHOULD PRAY FOR THEM TO THINK POSITIVELY.
Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by mycar: 6:04am On Aug 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Una go just open mouth WAAHHH like Agege motor road, no sense. Reflect before you speak.
must you guys post trash to justify your meagre stipend, changing the narrative can't we you election. anyways, until Tinubu comes to a debate, I will not take him serious.
Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by ImperialYoruba: 6:26am On Aug 23, 2022
mycar:

must you guys post trash to justify your meagre stipend, changing the narrative can't we you election. anyways, until Tinubu comes to a debate, I will not take him serious.

You spent the early part of yesterday mocking Shettima's appearance. Were you not told not to judge a man by his appearance? After he shut you all up with his brilliant delivery, you are now calling for Tinubu.

Did you call for Tinubu yesterday morning? grin

Dont worry, Obi will get another flogging, this time, delivered by the Titan himself.

1 Like

Re: I Present Tale Of The Brilliant Clown & The Dull Salesman. by mycar: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You spent the early part of yesterday mocking Shettima's appearance. Were you not told not to judge a man by his appearance? After he shut you all up with his brilliant delivery, you are now calling for Tinubu.

Did you call for Tinubu yesterday morning? grin

Dont worry, Obi will get another flogging, this time, delivered by the Titan himself.
What was expected of you, if you could have the audacity to say that Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had, why would I be surprised with your praise for that trash rethorics by shettima, someone was invited to an event with a theme "BOLD TRANSITIONS" and he was busy calling himself golden boy and his master city boy.
It's a shame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Election2023: All Top 3 Candidates Flew To London To Visit Wike, Hmmmmm. / Peter Obi's Arrival In London UK Yesterday (video) / Peter Obi Arrives Houston, Texas With An Emotional Welcome (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.