Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor (2622 Views)

Legendhero Declares Support For LP Olumide Akpata As Next Edo State Governor / See Apc's Present To Nigeria (Video) / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by vowiski(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
With the news that Ize Iyamu, the corrupt serial looser joined the hustle for Edo governorship seat, a lot of commentators have already given him the title as Edo next governor.

This is partly because a lot of people do not understand Edo politics. Edo is the most detribalized state in a Nigeria.

They don’t give a hoot about where you come from but your score card. That’s why they voted massively for Oshiomole against all odds because they thought he would perform , not knowing he only used Kakhi to cover his corrupt agenda.

When people knew him for who he was, they voted massively against him when he tried to remove Obaseki from the government house.

Now, the story is different , Oshiomole is no longer supporting Ize Iyamu as he saw him as the best option to remove Obaseki, he has another appointed candidate , Clem Agba, the minster the revered Oba of Benin described as a failure.

From all indication , the battle is between Obaseki’s anointed candidate Aseun from Esan land and Akpata who will become the Labour Party flag bearer …

Binis who have the voters bloc will naturally incline themselves to Obaseki’s anointed candidate from Esan land where a governor has not emerge from.

They will vote for him, not because of Obaseki’s success as a governor, far from it. Everyone knows Obaseki’s 2nd term was a monumental failure.

The only reason Obaseki’s anointed candidate will win is purely because of fairness and equity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by vowiski(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by Dapson73(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nonsens*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by Validated: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ize-Iyamu will soon become the Atiku of Edo State and the customer-dada ni

2 Likes

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by LandMann: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
vowiski:
With the news that Ize Iyamu, the corrupt serial looser joined the hustle for Edo governorship seat, a lot of commentators have already given him the title as Edo next governor.

This is partly because a lot of people do not understand Edo politics. Edo is the most detribalized state in a Nigeria.

They don’t give a hoot about where you come from but your score card. That’s why they voted massively for Oshiomole against all odds because they thought he would perform , not knowing he only used Kakhi to cover his corrupt agenda.

When people knew him for who he was, they voted massively against him when he tried to remove Obaseki from the government house.

Now, the story is different , Oshiomole is no longer supporting Ize Iyamu as he saw him as the best option to remove Obaseki, he has another appointed candidate , Clem Agba, the minster the revered Oba of Benin described as a failure.

From all indication , the battle is between Obaseki’s anointed candidate Aseun from Esan land and Akpata who will become the Labour Party flag bearer …

Binis who have the voters bloc will naturally incline themselves to Obaseki’s anointed candidate from Esan land where a governor has not emerge from.

They will vote for him, not because of Obaseki’s success as a governor, far from it. Everyone knows Obaseki’s 2nd term was a monumental failure.

The only reason Obaseki’s anointed candidate will win is purely because of fairness and equity.

You type like a lunatic.

Oshiomole is the best governor Edo has had since 1999.

Obaseki and Lucky Igbinedion are dragging the position of worst governor of Edo state since the state was created.

I want to see how Obaseki will play the role of godfather for his current candidate who can't even speak Esan dialect, after fooling and deceiving Edo people to believe Oshiomole is their problem.

Again, stop typing like a fool please.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by iblawi(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
Am sure you were still in primary school when oshiomole was Governor.

No other governor have broken his record in Edo state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by Feldie: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Who told you Edo is detrabalized? Have you even been to Edo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by Jestin: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
Oshiomole will remain one of our best Governor in the history of Edo State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by adeoyekay(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jestin:
Oshiomole will remain one of our best Governor in the history of Edo State.
compliment of the season sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by aswani(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Did the op say it was between Ọbasẹki's anointed Asuen and LP's Akpata?

First off, Akpata is Labour and they are coming third or even fourth after Accord.

Then Ọbasẹki is disliked most in his own base, Edo South, so anyone that he endorses is doomed to fail.

On top of that, is it the same Asuẹn Ighodalo that went to his ancestral Esan land and needed an interpreter to speak to his own people?

Even Shuaibu will garner more votes than those two combined and Comrade Philip is damaged goods.

APC will win and it won't be close because PDP now have factions, just like in Rivers state, who will be working against the party if their candidate is not given the tickets.

So whoever APC puts forward wins hands down.
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by Jokerman(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ize Iyamu na customer Dada ni... The other customers like Omo agege, and jimi agbaje have rested since... But Ize Iyamu refuses....😂
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by vowiski(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dapson73:
Nonsens*
Retard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by vowiski(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jokerman:
Ize Iyamu na customer Dada ni... The other customers like Omo agege, and jimi agbaje have rested since... But Ize Iyamu refuses....😂
cheesy
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by vowiski(m): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
LandMann:

You type like a lunatic.

Oshiomole is the best governor Edo has had since 1999.

Obaseki and Lucky Igbinedion are dragging the position of worst governor of Edo state since the state was created.

I want to see how Obaseki will play the role of godfather for his current candidate who can't even speak Esan dialect, after fooling and deceiving Edo people to believe Oshiomole is their problem.

Again, stop typing like a fool please.

After the election I will tag you to see who the fool is cheesy

Seems you are not in Nigeria , how many governors have failed to install their puppet as governor in Nigeria ?

Your sentiment and emotions won’t change the narrative.

None of the candidate have a cult like followership, so installing anyone in Edo is as easy as ABCD..
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by Bobloco: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Validated:
Ize-Iyamu will soon become the Atiku of Edo State and the customer-dada ni

He has contested for the Edo state governorship seat both in PDP and APC

Maybe he should try his luck in LP
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by ictplotter(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Whoever Oshomiole support will be the next governor of edo.
definitely Oshomiole and apc will present their candidate from edo north . There is nothing lik edo south block votes, benin city as capital is not housing the bini people alone but people from every part of the state and Nigeria at large.
Whoever Obaseki support will lose, that man must go to prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by SamOchuko: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
vowiski:

Please where is late Ali from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by Chinjo2: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
OP I just want to disagree with you on some points you raised. If you say Oshiomhole did not perform as Governor, you are telling lies you know it. Everybody here in Benin knows that Oshiomhole performed creditably well. His only misfortune was him wanting to play the godfather which he kicked against by trying to deny Obaseki a Bini man a second tenor and supporting Ize Iyamu which he onced described as a thief and a cultist.
Why it will be easy for Asue Ighodalo to win is because of the strong believe that it is the turn of Edo Central to govern the state and other political parties are not in support of the Esan agenda so Edo South and Edo Central will just form an alliance to deliver Asue Ighodalo as the next Governor of the state.
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by favor914: 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
SamOchuko:

Please where is late Ali from?
I believe Ekpoma, abi Ekpoma no be Esan Land?
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by LandMann: 3:39am On Dec 29, 2023
Professor Osariemen Osunbor has more chances than anyone else, if he properly aligns with the power brokers in APC and if they can get him to guarantee that he'll perform and work hard to develop the state.

All the other nonsense candidates should go and sleep. Philip Shaibu has bitten both his two masters, so he's now an orphan.

The ugly one brought by Obaseki from Lagos to come hide his atrocities doesn't even know the road to his hometown or how to speak Edo/Esan.

Ize Iyamu is not liked by all, plus he's still from Edo South like Obaseki... Meanwhile it's generally believed it's time for Edo Central to produce a governor.

In all, I'll place my bet on Prof Osariemen Osunbor, if he contests and gets his party's ticket
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by vowiski(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
LandMann:
Professor Osariemen Osunbor has more chances than anyone else, if he properly aligns with the power brokers in APC and if they can get him to guarantee that he'll perform and work hard to develop the state.

All the other nonsense candidates should go and sleep. Philip Shaibu has bitten both his two masters, so he's now an orphan.

The ugly one brought by Obaseki from Lagos to come hide his atrocities doesn't even know the road to his hometown or how to speak Edo/Esan.

Ize Iyamu is not liked by all, plus he's still from Edo South like Obaseki... Meanwhile it's generally believed it's time for Edo Central to produce a governor.

In all, I'll place my bet on Prof Osariemen Osunbor, if he contests and gets his party's ticket
Oshiomole is backing Clem Agba
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by 89green: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Una never get sense, continue campaigning for people who dont care about your existence.
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by vowiski(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
89green:
Una never get sense, continue campaigning for people who dont care about your existence.

It’s the cycle of life .. Stop being a cry baby ..

You that didn’t campaign, are you not suffering the effect of your decision too?
Re: I Present To You The Next Edo State Governor by 89green: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
vowiski:

It’s the cycle of life .. Stop being a cry baby ..

You that didn’t campaign, are you not suffering the effect of your decision too?

m not bro, Alhamdulillaah for that, All thanks to The Most High.

The quicker u understand the aim of politicians, the faster you become wiser. If there were better education, welfare - food at low cost, jobs, security, highly reduced poverty rate, do you think politicians will be taking us for fools.

But they won't provide all these because they need a high population of poverty stricken people to do their bid in getting to power after which they dump them again after achieving all they need.

(1) (Reply)

2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate / “shackled By Laws On Noise Pollution” / Swastikas At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.