Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract (26730 Views)

Pipeline Surveillance Contract Stirs Rift As Dokubo-Asari Clashes With Tompolo / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Youths Storm NNPC Office With Corpse In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Pacesetter123(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
See me see wahala with deseart boys..oo!
The oil wells wer dey my Papa backyard nah northerners own am,me I never protest.
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by ASAPFERG1: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Goldymafia:
mumu no even know wetin Dem take build Nigeria and he Lagos ��� he say nah farm
wetin them use take build lagos?
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by kdavid07(m): 7:11am On Aug 24, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
D only keeping dis entity called Nigeria is just OIL, take Oil out of dis entity and see everybody going in his or her separate ways.
Naija delta elders are to be blamed in d situation of Niger deltans. Look at Bayelsa state, d smallest state and richest in d South south, yet no development and d citizens would always blame FG why their governors are just looting them dry
.. you are right bdudt bayelsa is not the richest in south south. we stand in third place
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by kdavid07(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2022
arewa abi wetin dem call themselves get mind o. be like say dem warn spoil business for the northerners wey get the oil well. if militancy and bunkering start again

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by emmanuelbrown26: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2022
kdavid07:
.. you are right bdudt bayelsa is not the richest in south south. we stand in third place
Thanks for putting me through, one love
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by fxexperts: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I be from sw. And Niger delta nor dey feed sw
See this mumu talk, I did my NYSC in oyo state and what i saw there was the laziest set of people on earth. They sit at home all day doing nothing men and women. Their local govt workers only come to work only on month end when they are sharing funds received from the FG. and where do you think FG i getting the money from. Joker..

ASAPFERG1:
no be farm we use build port and industrial estate for lagos and ibadan?
If your two year old child tell you that one you go believe abi. Do you have enough farm like Benue state joker. The SW people only make money from government purse derive from Niger delta oil money. Your people are too lazy to go to farm.

taiwolomo1:
Baba make we talk true. That move by Fg is totally uncalled for. 4billion naira monthly to a private citizen!?? Where we have defense ministry fa

The defense ministry has failed woefully in cubing oil theft. We recorded our highest oil production during Jonathans tenure, there was like zero crude oil theft and that was because Jonathan gave the contract to secure the pipeline to him Tompolo. When PMB came in a canceled the contract and declare Tompolo wanted he disengage his boys from the contract and ever since than Nigeria has been losing more that 700,000 barrels per day to crude oil thieves. in as much as I do not like this move as it will not benefit the average law abiding citizen even in the oil producing state. it is a win win for the government. and mind you Tompolo is not an almighty that will supervise the vast pipeline alone by himself, he will engage other militants lord to secure their territory and this will reduce crude oil theft in the country. The 4 billion he will also use to settle his boys and the other militant generals where there are NNPC pipeline. Nigeria loss far more that that 4billion payment on the contract per day to crude oil theft. I have worked with the NPDC/NNPC before and one of the biggest challenge is pipeline vandalism and crude theft even though we had lots of soldier we feed and pay salaries to protect this pipeline, it is this same soldier that organize boys to vandalize and steal the crude. The defense ministry is extremely corrupt, soldiers aid these criminal to steal the crude. so for the sake of Nigeria this is a welcome development.
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by fxexperts: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
you have crude oil, and your niger delta women are all prostitutes, grin grin while the men are yahoo boys, cultists and arm robbers gringrin..
The oil should work in the life of your people first before the sw.
Bunch of lazy ogogoro people
Your people are the bunch of lazy Amala eating people. Talking about Yahoo. IS Hushpuppi and Mompha from the Niger Delta. Your SW people are the biggest yahoo boys in the world. Ritualist, skull miners. Is it not here on NL we read news every of the activities of skull miners in your region. What about prostitution, your women are known internationally for that. stop deceiving yourself i have stayed in over 3 different state in that your region.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by ASAPFERG1: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
fxexperts:
Your people are the bunch of lazy Amala eating people. Talking about Yahoo. IS Hushpuppi and Mompha from the Niger Delta. Your SW people are the biggest yahoo boys in the world. Ritualist, skull miners. Is it not here on NL we read news every of the activities of skull miners in your region. What about prostitution, your women are known internationally for that. stop deceiving yourself i have stayed in over 3 different state in that your region.
I am presently in your niger delta and all what I see are nothing but yahoo boys, cultists, and prostitutes. . grin
Una women na nothing but prostitutes. . Nor be una girls dey go mali, italy, and dubai for prostitution?
Lazy ass people that have crude oil but can't do anything with it
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by fxexperts: 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I am presently in your niger delta and all what I see are nothing but yahoo boys, cultists, and prostitutes. . grin
Una women na nothing but prostitutes. . Nor be una girls dey go mali, italy, and dubai for prostitution?
Lazy ass people that have crude oil but can't do anything with it
I am currently in your SW na only yahoo boys i dey see and news of ritualist around the neighborhood. Paternity fraud is highest in your region true or false. and for your Italy and Dubai claim na another region you dey take confuse yourself. All the yahoo boys been paraded on daily basis, guess where majority of them are from your region and you know that. Accept say all una women na prostitute them be period.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by ASAPFERG1: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
fxexperts:
[s]I am currently in your SW na only yahoo boys i dey see and news of ritualist around the neighborhood. Paternity fraud is highest in your region true or false. and for your Italy and Dubai claim na another region you dey take confuse yourself. All the yahoo boys been paraded on daily basis, guess where majority of them are from your region and you know that. Accept say all una women na prostitute them be period.[/s]
edo and delta hace more yahoo boys than the whole of africa grin
Go waka anyhow for delta state if desperate delta boys nor go use you do yahoo plus grin grin
All niger delta women are prostitutes.. na una sisters full abroad pass they do prostitution followed by igbo girls grin grin
Upon all una crude oil, no single infrastructure. Poverty everwheregrin
Ogogoro people
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by incandescentena: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
MarketDispatch:

why did the same Govt not give the People of Arepo pipeline Surveillance contract, but rather Carpet bombed the living day light out of them using the Airforce.

The People of Arepo also have representatives amongst the Surveillance contractors. The bombing was a regrettable over reaction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by fxexperts: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
edo and delta hace more yahoo boys than the whole of africa grin
Go waka anyhow for delta state if desperate delta boys nor go use you do yahoo plus grin grin
All niger delta women are prostitutes.. na una sisters full abroad pass they do prostitution followed by igbo girls grin grin
Upon all una crude oil, no single infrastructure. Poverty everwheregrin
Ogogoro people
Yoruba Afonjas have more skull miners that the whole world combine. All yoruba women na Ashawo. You just dey cover watin everybody know. All the news we read every day of skull miners and rituals are they not from your region. All the cases of paternity fraud we read in the news are they not majorly from your region. Baba remove the heap of sand in your eyes before you accuse someone of the pinch they have in theirs. Even yoruba men nko, pedophile that's is what all of them are. Dogs are better than all Yoruba men and women. The online thing they do right is to pretend and betray.
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by fxexperts: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
MarketDispatch:

why did the same Govt not give the People of Arepo pipeline Surveillance contract, but rather Carpet bombed the living day light out of them using the Airforce.
So you are suggesting the government to kill all the Niger delta people, because of their oil right, with your black heart.
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by MarketDispatch: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2022
fxexperts:
So you are suggesting the government to kill all the Niger delta people, because of their oil right, with your black heart.

I did not suggest anything... neither did I suggest Government should kill anybody
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by ASAPFERG1: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2022
fxexperts:
Yoruba Afonjas have more skull miners that the whole world combine. All yoruba women na Ashawo. You just dey cover watin everybody know. All the news we read every day of skull miners and rituals are they not from your region. All the cases of paternity fraud we read in the news are they not majorly from your region. Baba remove the heap of sand in your eyes before you accuse someone of the pinch they have in theirs. Even yoruba men nko, pedophile that's is what all of them are. Dogs are better than all Yoruba men and women. The online thing they do right is to pretend and betray.
shutup ogogoro worthless man
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by fxexperts: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
shutup ogogoro worthless man
Look at these Afonja pedophile skull miner. Shutup agbero Ritualist. Typical Afonja dog, Always so quick to condemn other regions with your fithty wide afonja gutter you call mouth. But when you are faced with the actually reality from your own region you guys start bleeding from your leaked anus.
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by ASAPFERG1: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
fxexperts:
Look at these Afonja pedophile skull miner. Shutup agbero Ritualist. Typical Afonja dog, Always so quick to condemn other regions with your fithty wide afonja gutter you call mouth. But when you are faced with the actually reality from your own region you guys start bleeding from your leaked anus.
useless worthless good for nothing ogogoro man.. lazy people that their women feed with prostitution moneygrin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by fxexperts: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
useless worthless good for nothing ogogoro man.. lazy people that their women feed with prostitution moneygrin grin
Worthless Amala eating pedophile ritualist. whose mothers and wife bring bastard for their poor dad to train. Skull mining Afonja, Lazy to the bones the only thing you people think of is sex, all your women are coded olosho.
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by ASAPFERG1: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2022
fxexperts:
Worthless Amala eating pedophile ritualist. whose mothers and wife bring bastard for their poor dad to train. Skull mining Afonja, Lazy to the bones the only thing you people think of is sex, all your women are coded olosho.
hahahahaha everybody knows your ss women are the most useless women who are only good for prostitution grin grin na your useless women make other countries know Nigeria for human trafficking and prostitution. ..
How can somebody travel from nigeria and go to dubai and europe just for prostitution?
Which kind useless lazy people be this angry
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Viscuz: 9:38am On Aug 26, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
hahahahaha everybody knows your ss women are the most useless women who are only good for prostitution grin grin na your useless women make other countries know Nigeria for human trafficking and prostitution. ..
How can somebody travel from nigeria and go to dubai and europe just for prostitution?
Which kind useless lazy people be this angry

Where was your mother last night ?
Re: Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract by Indifferent12: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
AdakaBoro8:
there is no state in nigeria called PH
I mean rivers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ / COAS Yahaya To Tinubu: Army Remains Loyal To You & To The Constitution / Just In: Dino melaye sues IGP, After Regains Freedoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.