Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Skin Care - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Care (225274 Views)

Spotting The Skin Types For Skin Care / Skin Care: 5 Tips For Healthy Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skin Care by RandV: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mr.Sinister:

Thanks a lot for the info. Pls can u give me some more ideas on "safe" skin lightening cream to use.

Hi There,

Products like Otentika, Topicreme, Dr Clear and La Roche Natural Skin Brightener, are examples of safe skin lightening ingredients.

They may not produce the instantaneous results that Hydroquinone and steroids provide, but they also would not damage your skin either.

Trust this suffices.

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by dazzle21: 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Pls I need help. I use a maxitone cream it give me a bad sunburn. I use 7day and 7 night to cream to clear it . It worsen it now my face is so red that makeup can't cover. Pls d wat do I use to clear d redness
Re: Skin Care by dazzle21: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Pls I need help. I use a maxitone cream it give me a bad sunburn. I use 7day and 7 night to cream to clear it . It worsen it now my face is so red that makeup can't cover. Pls d wat do I use to clear d redness)
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2013
dazzle21: Pls I need help. I use a maxitone cream it give me a bad sunburn. I use 7day and 7 night to cream to clear it . It worsen it now my face is so red that makeup can't cover. Pls d wat do I use to clear d redness)

Hi Dazzle21,

I am very sorry to hear about your condition. This just reiterates my point that you should stay away from all these dangerous creams that promise unnatrual and unrealistic results. Any lightening cream that contains hydroquinone, mercury or steroids are a no-go area for your skin.

The best remedy that I can recommend to calm down your situation is to try to get Bion's Calcium Complex Capsules. It is the product that I always give to people who have felt the backlash of the dangerous chemicals in the products that seem to be everywhere in our market. It is a cream in a capsule format, and it immediately desensitizes the already sensitized area.

Please do not apply any more harsher creams to your face, avoid scrubbing too hard, until this inflammatory response calms down. If you cannot get the Calcium Complex cream, try to get any cream that is designated as 'soothing and calming'. After you have calmed down the area, then you can begin a safe skin lightening procedure (Like lightening chemical peels + the usage of safe skin lightening Products) to lighten the Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation.

Trust this would help a great deal.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by ivcraig(m): 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hello, R and V. Thank you for your service to everyone who have requested for help.
I also have a request. My skin has grown dark over time as a result of 2X weekly shaving or less at times and scars from bumps. My beards grow fast and most times cause bumps. I am light skinned and it makes these dark parts obvious. I need your help on this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Skin Care by RandV: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2013
ivcraig: Hello, R and V. Thank you for your service to everyone who have requested for help.
I also have a request. My skin has grown dark over time as a result of 2X weekly shaving or less at times and scars from bumps. My beards grow fast and most times cause bumps. I am light skinned and it makes these dark parts obvious. I need your help on this. Thank you.

Hi There,

So sorry about your condition. Just to give you background knowledge;

Folliculitis Barbae commonly known as bumps is a male skin condition that occurs following shaving (razor bumps), frequently involving particularly curly beard hair. Following shaving, the curly hair grows within the follicle in a corkscrew manner, growing into the follicle lining (wall). The follicle opening may also be partially blocked by cellular debris (dead skin cells), which increases the frequency of in-grown hairs. Inflammation and a bacterial or viral infection frequently results. Folliculitis barbae is not acne but has similarities to acne (pustules and infections).

Folliculitis is generally caused by Staphylococcus bacteria (staph infection) and not by Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes), which causes acne. If product information does not include mention of this distinction and address the control of Staphylococcus, it is not likely the product(s) will control this bacteria. Treatment with these products may be ineffectual. Effective folliculitis barbae treatment must include removal and control of Staphylococcus.

As such the whole point to treatment and prevention is the control of this bacteria. You must have started using something that introduced this bacteria to your skin and the colony is multiplying continually.

The best products that I can recommend for you and personally vouch for is the Bion Range of products to help salvage your current situation.

1. BiON's Antibacterial Cleanser and Bacteriostat Cleanser both kill P. acnes, but they also kill staphylococcus, E. coli, Salmonella and a number of other dreaded bacteria. These cleansers remove staph from the skin and kill the bacteria in existing folliculitis infections.

2. BiON's Salicylic-Glycolic Gel and Follicle Clearing Lotion remove cellular debris from the follicles to keep the openings clear and allow the hair to pass beyond the follicle openings. This significantly reduces the potential for new in-grown hairs. Both of these products, and the cleansers, contain anti-inflammatory agents to prevent excessive exfoliation of the follicular linings, which promotes folliculitis barbae.

Whatever products (Products that target staphylococcus) you decide to use for the situation, please make sure that;

-Treatment in the AM should follow shaving.
-Clean your razors regularly, as razors retain bacteria.
-Use paper towels for a period of time to dry the face to avoid contamination from a soiled towel.
-Change pillow cases frequently for a period of time. If treatment is discontinued, folliculitis barbae may reoccur in time.

This should help salvage the situation greatly.

Please dont hesitate to contact me for further assistance.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by Jumper4: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
Evenin r and v,
I'm a chocolate skinned guy. When I was younger, I was a lot fairer than I am now and this darkening all started when I got into the uni. Parts of my body that hardly see the sun can testify to how light I was. Now, parts of my body are darker esp. My face. Its got dark patches here and there...sides of my nose, my eyelids, forehead. I think my skin is a combo btw oily and normal but one thing is I sweat like hell...like a tuber of yam on a new yam festival. I sweat when I have a hot bath...when I rub lotion..basically anytime its not cold or there's an atom of heat. Right now, I'm so frustrated I don't even know the right soap or lotion to use. I need a remedy to the darkening and pls try and make it as simple as. If you're recommending a product, I'd appreciate if its something readily available. Thank you.
Re: Skin Care by ivcraig(m): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
R and V:

Hi There,

So sorry about your condition. Just to give you background knowledge;

Folliculitis Barbae commonly known as bumps is a male skin condition that occurs following shaving (razor bumps), frequently involving particularly curly beard hair. Following shaving, the curly hair grows within the follicle in a corkscrew manner, growing into the follicle lining (wall). The follicle opening may also be partially blocked by cellular debris (dead skin cells), which increases the frequency of in-grown hairs. Inflammation and a bacterial or viral infection frequently results. Folliculitis barbae is not acne but has similarities to acne (pustules and infections).

Folliculitis is generally caused by Staphylococcus bacteria (staph infection) and not by Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes), which causes acne. If product information does not include mention of this distinction and address the control of Staphylococcus, it is not likely the product(s) will control this bacteria. Treatment with these products may be ineffectual. Effective folliculitis barbae treatment must include removal and control of Staphylococcus.

As such the whole point to treatment and prevention is the control of this bacteria. You must have started using something that introduced this bacteria to your skin and the colony is multiplying continually.

The best products that I can recommend for you and personally vouch for is the Bion Range of products to help salvage your current situation.

1. BiON's Antibacterial Cleanser and Bacteriostat Cleanser both kill P. acnes, but they also kill staphylococcus, E. coli, Salmonella and a number of other dreaded bacteria. These cleansers remove staph from the skin and kill the bacteria in existing folliculitis infections.

2. BiON's Salicylic-Glycolic Gel and Follicle Clearing Lotion remove cellular debris from the follicles to keep the openings clear and allow the hair to pass beyond the follicle openings. This significantly reduces the potential for new in-grown hairs. Both of these products, and the cleansers, contain anti-inflammatory agents to prevent excessive exfoliation of the follicular linings, which promotes folliculitis barbae.

Whatever products (Products that target staphylococcus) you decide to use for the situation, please make sure that;

-Clean your razors regularly, as razors retain bacteria.
-Use paper towels for a period of time to dry the face to avoid contamination from a soiled towel.
-Change pillow cases frequently for a period of time. If treatment is discontinued, folliculitis barbae may reoccur in time.

Regards,
thank you so.... Much for your response. I sincerely appreciate your kindness. I will purchase these prescriptions and follow your instructions carefully. You can expect my testimony soon. Wizeone.
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 1:00pm On May 02, 2013
ivcraig: thank you so.... Much for your response. I sincerely appreciate your kindness. I will purchase these prescriptions and follow your instructions carefully. You can expect my testimony soon. Wizeone.

Its a pleasure.

Please let me know the outcome as soon as you can.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by ivcraig(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2013
R and V:

Its a pleasure.

Regards,
Hello, R and V. I have checked the local stores in my area(isolo/lagos) and I couldn't get the products. Kindly, give me directions to a store to get them, and maybe the prices. Thanks...
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 3:57pm On May 06, 2013
R and V:

Its a pleasure.

Regards,

Hi,

Check Rose & Velvet Spa. No 3 Aromire Avenue off Adeniyi Jones Ikeja.

About the prices, am not sure about them, but you can call 08178866351 or check their website; www.roseandvelvet.com

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by julicoka(f): 5:09pm On May 06, 2013
what is work of coco nut oil on body
Re: Skin Care by julicoka(f): 5:10pm On May 06, 2013
what is work of coco nut oil on body ad is it good to apply it to infant baby
Re: Skin Care by Nkeji(f): 8:26pm On May 06, 2013
Dear R & V, good evening. I am a Nursing Mother but my Problem is that since I put to bed, my complesion refuse to come to normal especially my face & neck region which is darker than my body shocked.but I met my cosmetologist and she gave me a cream by name HB55 and I'm using Idole soap.I'm a chocolate skinned Lady. Note: I have some traces of Stretch Marks ooo!!!! pls help me I want to fall back to my normal complexion before my husband will return. grin
Re: Skin Care by Rchemical(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2013
Hello R and V,please is skineal a skin lightening cream?and can it be used to treat acne?
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 4:51pm On May 07, 2013
Nkeji: Dear R & V, good evening. I am a Nursing Mother but my Problem is that since I put to bed, my complesion refuse to come to normal especially my face & neck region which is darker than my body shocked.but I met my cosmetologist and she gave me a cream by name HB55 and I'm using Idole soap.I'm a chocolate skinned Lady. Note: I have some traces of Stretch Marks ooo!!!! pls help me I want to fall back to my normal complexion before my husband will return. grin

Hi There,

Its quite normal for a new mother to have this discoloration in some parts of the skin. Its called the mask of pregnancy. Anyway, your skin will return to its natural skin color after a while, so dont be pressured to start using unsafe products on your skin. Remember that you are breastfeeding, and anything that gets into your bloodstream is likely to be passed on to your baby. So products containing hydroquinone, steroids, mercury and the like are a no go area for you.

I dont know this HB55 and the Idole soap, so you need to check if it is safe for you to use. But please wait for a while before you start thinking of lightening your skin just yet.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by Jumper4: 1:13am On May 08, 2013
angryThis is nonsense...
I see people who asked for help of some kind way after I asked getting answers...and mine has been completely ignored... angry
Is that how its done here? I guess I should carry my problem somewhere....
Re: Skin Care by Oct20: 3:48am On May 08, 2013
Dear r and v,pls,i need ur advice.am a chocolate skinned lady and also hv dry skin and oily face wt acne nd dark spots.my problem is i dnt wnt a cream dat wil destroy my complexion as most cream contain hydroquinone.i noticed when am using a cream its bring out my colour nd it wil later stops nd i get even darker.pls,recommend a good cream for me nd also,my palms are hard,wat can i do.tanx.
Re: Skin Care by Nkeji(f): 10:25am On May 08, 2013
R and V:

Hi There,

Its quite normal for a new mother to have this discoloration in some parts of the skin. Its called the mask of pregnancy. Anyway, your skin will return to its natural skin color after a while, so dont be pressured to start using unsafe products on your skin. Remember that you are breastfeeding, and anything that gets into your bloodstream is likely to be passed on to your baby. So products containing hydroquinone, steroids, mercury and the like are a no go area for you.

I dont know this HB55 and the Idole soap, so you need to check if it is safe for you to use. But please wait for a while before you start thinking of lightening your skin just yet.

Regards,

thanks so much. i'm grateful
Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 08, 2013
Hello R and V
Iovely thread you got going here.I just stumbled upon your thread just now and I would like to share my own skin problem that has been a major source of concern and has been affecting me badly.
As we all know the face is an important part of our body.it is the first point of contact people see.and mine has been deterioting for a while now.
It has been taken over by big pimples and black heads.they keep reoccuring over and over again..they are the hard and painful ones also coupled with spots and black scars of the pimples that has left.I have tried all sorts of facial treatments,tube,creams and cleansers.still no positive response.
I would love to know if there is a permanent cure to this I would love you to put me through on how to take care of it and various products to use.I look forward to a positive and timely response from you.
Best regards.
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 4:41pm On May 09, 2013
toongee8701: Hello R and V
Iovely thread you got going here.I just stumbled upon your thread just now and I would like to share my own skin problem that has been a major source of concern and has been affecting me badly.
As we all know the face is an important part of our body.it is the first point of contact people see.and mine has been deterioting for a while now.
It has been taken over by big pimples and black heads.they keep reoccuring over and over again..they are the hard and painful ones also coupled with spots and black scars of the pimples that has left.I have tried all sorts of facial treatments,tube,creams and cleansers.still no positive response.
I would love to know if there is a permanent cure to this I would love you to put me through on how to take care of it and various products to use.I look forward to a positive and timely response from you.
Best regards.

Hi There,

I think you may have the very common condition called Acne Vulgaris. Basic Characteristics of Acne Vulgaris are;
1. Acne Vulgaris infections raise to pustules (pus filled pimples) on the surface of the skin and are usually painful.
2. The Acne Vulgaris pustules usually discharge this white pus when squeezed.
3. Blackheads, cysts and papules (small red spots) may be present.

Good news is that it is quite curable, while the not soo good news is that it might take some time before everything is finally cleared. Now you would have to do the following;

1. First, you need to have a professional acne facial done to extract most of the infected matter (Bacterial Activity)and the blackheads on your face.
2. Try to get Bion's Antibacterial Cleanser to begin to reduce bacterial activity on your skin. These cleansers contain unique ingredients that eliminate or reduce P. acnes, 5alpha-reductase, sebum production, free fatty acids, lipase production and inflammatory cascades - all underlying agents of acne
3. Bion's Green Tea Clay poultice would help pull out the bacteria fro underneath your skin. You apply this only on the swollen spots to dry them up effectively.
4. Avoid Dirty handkerchiefs and other materials from coming in contact with your skin.
5. Try to change your pillow case twice weekly. If possible get rid of the one you are currently using and replace with a fresh one.

This would gradually resolve the situation for you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 4:48pm On May 09, 2013
@Rchemical:
Hello R and V,please is skineal a skin lightening cream?and can it be used to treat acne?

Hi There,

I dont think so. But check the ingredients label. If it is a lightening cream it would be clearly stated there.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 4:53pm On May 09, 2013
Oct 20: Dear r and v,pls,i need ur advice.am a chocolate skinned lady and also hv dry skin and oily face wt acne nd dark spots.my problem is i dnt wnt a cream dat wil destroy my complexion as most cream contain hydroquinone.i noticed when am using a cream its bring out my colour nd it wil later stops nd i get even darker.pls,recommend a good cream for me nd also,my palms are hard,wat can i do.tanx.

Hi There,

To effectively lighten or maintain your skin tone, You need basically three things; 1. A good exfoliator, 2. a safe lightening cream, 3. A good sunscreen

The Exfoliation removes the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin, thereby leaving your skin fresh and supple enough for the actives in the lightening cream to work effectively. Avoid bleaching creams containing hydroquinone, mecury and steroids. They may work fantastically now, but years down the line, you may regret your action, as you may begin to develop onchronosis(That blue black discoloration on the skin of bleached people) or discolorations of your fingernails.

For faster results, you may get a series of body peels done, or buy body peel products, like Bion's 20% Glycolic Acid Cream, and then use safe lightening creams like Otentika, La Roche Natural Skin Brigthener etc.

Lastly, and most importantly, you need to get a sunscreen to protect you from the damaging effects of the sun. This is very important, as the sun is the major culprit for the relapse you get after effectively lightening your skin. Personally, I prefer safe lightening creams that contain sunscreen. E.g. the Otentika cream etc. Sunscreens come with lables such as spf 15 and above.

This should help you greatly.

Regards
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 5:03pm On May 09, 2013
Jumper-4:
Evenin r and v,
I'm a chocolate skinned guy. When I was younger, I was a lot fairer than I am now and this darkening all started when I got into the uni. Parts of my body that hardly see the sun can testify to how light I was. Now, parts of my body are darker esp. My face. Its got dark patches here and there...sides of my nose, my eyelids, forehead. I think my skin is a combo btw oily and normal but one thing is I sweat like hell...like a tuber of yam on a new yam festival. I sweat when I have a hot bath...when I rub lotion..basically anytime its not cold or there's an atom of heat. Right now, I'm so frustrated I don't even know the right soap or lotion to use. I need a remedy to the darkening and pls try and make it as simple as. If you're recommending a product, I'd appreciate if its something readily available. Thank you.

Hi There,

As per your sweating condition, that is generally a normal and essential body function. I used to have an extreme condition called Ancilliary Hyperhydrosis, which is a condition whereby I sweat excessivey underneath my armpits alone. Because of this situation, I never used to wear plain tops, because the armpits of the top would be soaked and obvious before mid-day. But now, I have noticed that it has greatly reduced. So our bodies generally change as we age. Dont sweat it. You are very normal.

What I do is, I dont apply lotion on my body at all for any reason, only on my feet that is dry. You could do the same. You may skip the body moisturising, and moisturise only the essential parts that seem dry

As per the skin darkening, My advice to you is similar to what I gave earlier to 150.

To effectively lighten or maintain your skin tone, You need basically three things; 1. A good exfoliator, 2. a safe lightening cream, 3. A good sunscreen

The Exfoliation removes the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin, thereby leaving your skin fresh and supple enough for the actives in the lightening cream to work effectively. Avoid bleaching creams containing hydroquinone, mecury and steroids. They may work fantastically now, but years down the line, you may regret your action, as you may begin to develop onchronosis(That blue black discoloration on the skin of bleached people) or discolorations of your fingernails.

For faster results, you may get a series of body peels done, or buy body peel products, like Bion's 20% Glycolic Acid Cream, and then use safe lightening creams like Otentika, La Roche Natural Skin Brigthener etc.

Lastly, and most importantly, you need to get a sunscreen to protect yourself from the damaging effects of the sun. This is very important, as the sun is the major culprit for the relapse you get after effectively lightening your skin. Personally, I prefer safe lightening creams that contain sunscreen. E.g. the Otentika cream etc. Sunscreens come with lables such as spf 15 and above.

This should help you greatly.

Regard

Regards
Re: Skin Care by dominique(f): 7:40pm On May 09, 2013
Jumper-4:
angryThis is nonsense...
I see people who asked for help of some kind way after I asked getting answers...and mine has been completely ignored... angry
Is that how its done here? I guess I should carry my problem somewhere....

That was totally uncalled for, it could have been an over-sight which can happen to anybody. R & V is rendering his/her services free of charge, best you can do is to be polite at least. I suggest you apologise and re-quote your post you feel was ignored. Let's always respect ourselves on this forum. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Skin Care by ivcraig(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2013
@Jumper-4, the least you could do is to be glad and polite that you have a forum like this to get answers to your skin problems, even if it takes a year to get your answer, after all, nobody(even R and V) is not obliged to provide a panacea to your skin issues. I also suggest you apologize.@Jumper-4, the least you could do is to be glad and polite that you have a forum like this to get answers to your skin problems, even if it takes a year to get your answer, after all, nobody(even R and V) is not obliged to provide a panacea to your skin issues. I also suggest you apologize.@Jumper-4, the least you could do is to be glad and polite that you have a forum like this to get answers to your skin problems, even if it takes a year to get your answer, after all, nobody(even R and V) is not obliged to provide a panacea to your skin issues. I also suggest you apologize.
Re: Skin Care by Jumper4: 3:44am On May 10, 2013
My apologies for the outburst. Wasn't aimed at insulting or offending anyone...was willing to wait for my answers but they didn't look forthcoming and it seemed just wrong I had to trail behind people I posted before. My apologies...(But let's face it...it did get me my answers...). Many thanks for the help, r and v. I give all that a try.
Re: Skin Care by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 10, 2013
R and V:

Hi There,

I think you may have the very common condition called Acne Vulgaris. Basic Characteristics of Acne Vulgaris are;
1. Acne Vulgaris infections raise to pustules (pus filled pimples) on the surface of the skin and are usually painful.
2. The Acne Vulgaris pustules usually discharge this white pus when squeezed.
3. Blackheads, cysts and papules (small red spots) may be present.

Good news is that it is quite curable, while the not soo good news is that it might take some time before everything is finally cleared. Now you would have to do the following;

1. First, you need to have a professional acne facial done to extract most of the infected matter (Bacterial Activity)and the blackheads on your face.
2. Try to get Bion's Antibacterial Cleanser to begin to reduce bacterial activity on your skin. These cleansers contain unique ingredients that eliminate or reduce P. acnes, 5alpha-reductase, sebum production, free fatty acids, lipase production and inflammatory cascades - all underlying agents of acne
3. Bion's Green Tea Clay poultice would help pull out the bacteria fro underneath your skin. You apply this only on the swollen spots to dry them up effectively.
4. Avoid Dirty handkerchiefs and other materials from coming in contact with your skin.
5. Try to change your pillow case twice weekly. If possible get rid of the one you are currently using and replace with a fresh one.

This would gradually resolve the situation for you.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Regards,

Thanks so much R and V your response was really helpful and I would ensure I stick strongly to them.also on the issue of the bion's products where in lagos here can I get them?are they easily accesible and also where can I get a proffesional acne treatment done as well.I would love respoonse to all this as well.God bless you in many folds.I look forward to a timely response as well.thanks.
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 9:52am On May 13, 2013
toongee8701:

Thanks so much R and V your response was really helpful and I would ensure I stick strongly to them.also on the issue of the bion's products where in lagos here can I get them?are they easily accesible and also where can I get a proffesional acne treatment done as well.I would love respoonse to all this as well.God bless you in many folds.I look forward to a timely response as well.thanks.

Hi,

Check Rose & Velvet Spa. No 3 Aromire Avenue off Adeniyi Jones Ikeja or call 08178866351 or check their website; www.roseandvelvet.com

You can get both the Acne Facial done + the products.

Regards,

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by romityl: 9:14am On May 14, 2013
Pls doctor in de house ...I react too much to shavng my hair...each tym I shave my hair burms appear at de nap of my hair..de bums av refuse to finish it bin multiplyng for ova 4yrs nw.it strtd wit just 2pimple like stuff n nw it so much n appears to b spreadng.pls wht medicatn do I use ...
Re: Skin Care by RandV: 12:43pm On May 14, 2013
romityl: Pls doctor in de house ...I react too much to shavng my hair...each tym I shave my hair burms appear at de nap of my hair..de bums av refuse to finish it bin multiplyng for ova 4yrs nw.it strtd wit just 2pimple like stuff n nw it so much n appears to b spreadng.pls wht medicatn do I use ...

Hi There,

From your description, I think you might have the very common skin disorder called folliculitis barbae.

-Clean your razors regularly, as razors retain bacteria. If possible, replace the current razor you are using to new ones
-Change pillow cases frequently for a period of time. Again, if possible, replace your current pillow with a fresh one.

You will need to continue with this regimen for a while, because If treatment is discontinued, folliculitis barbae may reoccur in time.

Regards,
Re: Skin Care by romityl: 1:54pm On May 14, 2013
Tnks dr ur indeed doing a gud job hour God will bless u.but it like u dint get de location of we're I said de bums is ..on my head bhind my head almost at de nap of my neck....I was tld dat dead cell dats y der r multiplyng like dat. Moreso I made research n was tld treatment on book dat such bums cannot b treated topically ...pls doc more light pls...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Need Help / 12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.