Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. (3379 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Daslenan: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2022
She mistakenly gave me her phone to do something for her one fateful day. What I saw stroke me! I found out she's having sexual relationship with another man. This discovery has been disturbing ever since. I'm thinking of confronting her or telling my uncle about it. Please your pieces of advise may go a long way.
Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Unzerious: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2022
Baba comot body joor! E be like say that house wey u dey live don tire u undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Daslenan: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2022
Unzerious:
Baba comot body joor! E be like say that house wey u dey live don tire u undecided
Please clarify!

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Bluntguy: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2022
It depends on what you want for your brother.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by SavageResponse(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:
She mistakenly gave me her phone to do something for her one fateful day. What I saw stroke me! I found out she's having sexual relationship with another man. This discovery has been disturbing ever since. I'm thinking of confronting her or telling my uncle about it. Please your pieces of advise may go a long way.

What did you see on her phone?

Look well before you jump to wrong conclusion
Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by chigoziri2403(m): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2022
If your evidence is concrete
Please tell your uncle

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by jeromestarks: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:
Get concrete evidence and report to your uncle.
On a second thought, leave him to his predicament. Who asked him to marry a non virgin.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Daslenan: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2022
SavageResponse:

What did you see on her phone?

Look well before you jump to wrong conclusion
. E choke oooo, I saw explicit contents with my koro koro eyes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Unzerious: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:
Please clarify!

How close are you to your Uncle, and maybe Aunt?

Do you think you'll be blamed someday for a Crashed Marriage?

Who'd bear the Collateral Damage?

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by advanceDNA: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:

Confront a woman about such?? , she will turn ur uncle against you there by invalidating anything you will ever say..

.if she has small vawulence in her blood ..she can accuse of you of touching her brezz or yansh.....u don turn Joseph be that

Leave them alone..that's your uncle's reward the reward of marrying an adultrous woman... i dont pity people that dont look out for redflags in their relationships after marrying retired olosho...

her kind will soon come and tell us how its your uncle's fault....If hes a simp he wont believe you anyway unless he has been suspecting the wife before...

Another way..u can tell your dad or mom... i mean whoever is related to him btw the two of them for him to be your uncle.....but dont tell your uncle....

8 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Daslenan: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2022
Unzerious:

. My uncle is like a father to me because he's the only surviving male child in my late father's family.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Daslenan: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Confront a woman about such?? , she will turn ur uncle against you there by invalidating anything you will ever say..

.if she has small vawulence in her blood ..she can accuse of you of touching her brezz or yansh.....u don turn Joseph be that

Leave them alone..that's your uncle's reward the reward of marrying an adultrous woman... i dont pity people that dont look out for redflags in their relationships after marrying retired olosho...

her kind will soon come and tell us how its your uncle's fault....If hes a simp he wont believe you anyway unless he has been suspecting the wife before...

Another way..u can tell your dad or mom... i mean whoever is related to him btw the two of them for him to be your uncle.....but dont tell your uncle....
she cannot deny it because their WhatsApp chats and videos are there to prove.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Unzerious: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:
. My uncle is like a father to me because he's the only surviving male child in my late father's family.

I'd very likely do the same, if I were in your Shoes. But please, do it without revealing your Identity.

6 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by advanceDNA: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:

Did u copy it??
Did u keep the proof..?? No talk like baby jor
If you confront her...she will delete it...and look for a way to make your testimony false

8 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:
do you have the video on ur phone? What if has deleted it?

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Daslenan: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Did u copy it??
Did u keep the proof..?? No talk like baby jor
If you confront her...she will delete it...and look for a way to make your testimony false

. I once sent some disgusting images to my phone from hers but deleted on a second thought. I wasn't sure of who she was involved with until this recent discovery. But I'll get her phone again and copy all the evidences before any action. That's to tell u that this is not the first time I'm suspecting her.
Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by TMTR: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:
. I once sent some disgusting images to my phone from hers but deleted on a second thought. I wasn't sure of who she was involved with until this recent discovery. But I'll get her phone again and copy all the evidences before any action. That's to tell u that this is not the first time I'm suspecting her.
You said that he is like a father to you then what are you waiting for before you tell him

Just gather undeniable evidence and spill it out to him ASAP, remember he is your family

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by youngsahito(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2022
You can tell your uncle to do a background check in his wife WhatsApp that u are suspecting something. But u must be strong to defend it.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Mercury12(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2022
Unzerious:

Marriage wey don crash already. undecided
It is just a matter of time.
One of the partner chooses to cheat. I don't advice any man stays with a cheating wife not if the man love his precious life

4 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Mercury12(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:
Simply turn on screen recorder while going through her chats. Make sure the dates and her profile pics shows . to drive home your point get to her chat history with your uncle. So she won't be able to deny that it is not her phone

4 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Tunjibalogun: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:
How many pieces of advice do you need. 1000? grin cheesy
Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by theblackrannger: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2022
mind your business oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by techWriter3: 11:13am On Aug 23, 2022
Baba comot corpse joor! E be like say that house wey u dey live don tire u

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by David1017(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Tell him and rest.. That's the most sensible thing to do.. Get concrete evidence tho

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Savedday: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2022
Bros, comot body oh! Ur uncle may b a big SIMP.

SIMP don't reason normally. Ur life in that huz may be in danger when she turn ur SIMP uncle against u.

Infact, even ur uncle may ask u to mind ur biz or leave his huz.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by InfinityFabric: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2022
Of course you have to expose her, inb4 she brings different infections and diseases in to the home.

On the other hand your Uncle might also be cuck who enjoys it so...

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by RedpillAnalyst: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Evidence evidence evidence.

Record with your phone camera.

I know few occasions where the woman changed the whole story and she barely got a small smack on her wrist while the investigator got the whole blame even with some flimsy evidence.

If there's no video evidence it does not exist and you might end up looking like a fool.

Study the family dynamics.

The husband might be aware of such or he is henpecked husband, or a simp like someone called it earlier.

There's something they call revenge cheat. This is what some women do, they want their husbands to cheat on them just once so they can have opportunity to throw the marriage open and cheat with whomever they want.
Case in point of this Jada and Will. So your uncle might be aware. Just do your thorough study before you become The Mr Fixit.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by grandstar(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:

You're between a rock and a hard place. This is quite tough. You might destroy a marriage in the process.

First, does your uncle deserve to know? If he showers his wife all the love and affection in the world and he is faithful, it's a wicked thing she's doing. Or are the kids his? They may belong to her lover! Would it be fair he discovers when they're adults. There are so many things involved. It's so tricky.

Your uncle may be a womanizer who sees nothing wrong in cheating and might be starving his wife of sex, hence seeking satisfaction outside

I really don't have an answer. Anyway, if you plan never to inform him, you must not tell a soul as he'll be bitter you knew and kept quiet when he does discover her adulterous ways. No one must know.

If you do want to inform your uncle, ensure nothing can be traced back to you. Your uncle or his wife can never trace it back to you.

You can make an anonymous call to your uncle 2 months from the date of discovering the affair on his wife's phone. Hide your number when calling and find a random person to inform your uncle with a few words of his wife's adultery "Mr Binuwole, your wife is cheating on you" and drop.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by rickleye: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:

None of your business.
Check your uncle’s phone first then report back here:-

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by ImoleNaija: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Just be careful. Your uncle may not find it shocking and disturbing as you do. Some people no just want unnecessary drama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by rickleye: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Daslenan:

Leave the house or mind your own business.
Remember you’re a guest.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Her Husband With Another Man. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Face front, is always good to mind ur business especially wen something doesn't directly threaten u or ur family, do u know u can be jailed in the US for telling ur uncle his wife is sending photos to a lesbian ! with the way u re i don't think u can stay in US/ UK where minding ur business is a fundamental human right, u can be shot in d nose for poke nosing in other peoples affairs

what if u break a home, do u think ur cousins would be happy with u, oga my advisory face ur front

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asking For A Friend....na Sex Issue Sha / Men competing wt women,why? / Top 5 Ways To Woooo Any Female: Fat Or Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.