Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,550 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities (17224 Views)

Video Of Peter Obi At The NBA Conference / Kwankwaso, Tinubu Absent As Atiku, Obi, Shettima Attend NBA Conference In Lagos / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by highchief1: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2022
mbaboy:
I voted for u in 2019 and i will still vote for u again in 2023
why have u chosen to be wasting ur votes.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by lereinter(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2022
He speaks about the solutions

Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Sacramento85(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2022
His media aid is saying the same thing.

He wants to transfer education exclusively to the state. Hmmm

Look at our secondary schools and decide
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Oziens: 10:30am On Aug 23, 2022
Denial!!! Not surprise at All cos is your stock of trade.....Vote Peter Obi, the only candidate who by God grace is passionate and committed to engender better Nigeria.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Theowise(f): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2022
Still nonsense. Now that there's a Federal University in almost all the states in the Federation coupled with the state universities, how do you suppose the state government settle the financial workload of these institutions of learning?

[s][/s]
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/nba-conference-atiku-clarifies-comment-on-federal-universities
[s][/s]
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by ransomed: 10:32am On Aug 23, 2022
I thank God for the political Tsunami that is coming in February, 2023.
No need of arguing with a man who is decieving himself and thinks he is fooling us.
Let us go to the polls.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Wilson125(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2022
Definitely, i was a bit impressed by Atiku’s speech than that of our man Obi, But Obi is still the man.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by ogatboy(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/nba-conference-atiku-clarifies-comment-on-federal-universities

You know you have no plan when all your statements need clarification.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Honjoshy4u: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2022
Best way to go
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by crowther15(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
That's why some politicians don't discuss their solutions. They would rather dwell on the problems because they run the risk of their opponents bastardising and using it against you during campaigns or implementing them and taking the credit if they eventually win.

Besides, most of us already know the solution to Nigeria's numerous problems. What this country needs is political will to solve them head-on without looking at people's faces.
He denied what He said yesterday. I read it myself yestdy. People were saying Atiku speak more of the solutions, whereas he was only speaking from the given script. I wrote it here on nairaland that the solution He is bringing is not implementable. Atiku does not have a sincere heart for Nigerians, He just debunked what I read by myself yesterday. Is better we shun bread and butter politics in Nigeria.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Onifademich(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2022
Are u in need of POS machine for ur business kindly contact me on 08060350449/08145566772 & for cheaper DATA & TV subscription kindly download HELPDESK TECH on playstore thanks.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by skedman(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2022
It is obvious peter Obi and Atiku think alike they both have the same manifesto
They both want to transfer the federal universities to the state
It is so embarrassing to know that most state that can’t even pay salary should now have the burden of those aasu that are selfish and greedy.

Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Eriokanmi: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Apexmoh:
Atiku focuses on the solutions, while the unknown man focuses on the problems.
Can there be solutions without first identifying the problems? Truly we have few intelligent youths in Nigeria. grin How do you arrive at the solutions in the first place? You expected the said unknown man to be vomiting his policies in public like atiku did in 2019 when he said he'd sell the NNPC and lost huge votes? The unknown man had learnt from atiku, whom he ran the same covered office with in 2019.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by crowther15(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2022
Sacramento85:
His media aid is saying the same thing.

He wants to transfer education exclusively to the state. Hmmm

Look at our secondary schools and decide
Governors that can not successfully fund basic primary school education want to be funding two to three unis at the same time. To me, Peter is the most sincere of these guys, Peter solution is to solve the problem of human capital development. They talk about solution they cannot defend or implement. They paid heavily to get this script from agencies, even the guys that wrote them are not even part of the economy, they don't the problems.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Pwettylinda(f): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2022
Apexmoh:

Phool you need to know the actual problem or cause to get it solved
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by barna45: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2022
Atiku is more about selling assets than fixing the problem
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by iwaeda: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2022
ogatboy:

You know you have no plan when all your statements need clarification.

His plan still the most feasible grin grin grin
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by iwaeda: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Can there be solutions without first identifying the problems? Truly we have few intelligent youths in Nigeria. grin How do you arrive at the solutions in the first place? You expected the said unknown man to be vomiting his policies in public like atiku did in 2019 when he said he'd sell the NNPC and lost huge votes? The unknown man had learnt from atiku, whom he ran the same covered office with in 2019.

If we practice it the way Americas are practising in America grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by jrusky(m): 10:50am On Aug 23, 2022
I won't lie Atiku got the job done. A very good custodian of language and speech tactics guru will understand Atiku talj with much competency, more political understanding, very directive, experienced and know the game far far than other speaker even acknowledge this and knelt before Atiku as a sign of sir I respect you.

I kept saying it pdp is the best party in Nigeria, we(pdp) are very matured, understand politics, very accurate and decisive. Buhari govt can never stand Obj govt. Gej came with wealth creation, middle class sprang up, Nigeria move up the ladder economically it was this same apc that derailed Gej govt by importing terrorist and Fouta Jalon bastards to ruined Gej govt couple with all these obi supporters that contributed to running Gej govt by hijacking his govt and started rubbing his success on other tribes faces.

I will say it over and over it's pdp moment to return power to the people. Take it or burst it.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by baretalk: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2022
We need to move towards true federalism, let every state decide their future. This will stop lots of agitations.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Apexmoh: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Pwettylinda:

Phool you need to know the actual problem or cause to get it solved
Hey sex tool, you don't have to insult b4 making ur point. This was the same method Buhari used that "you have to know the problems then afterward the solution". Bt look at where we are today. no solution, problems keeps on coming back-2-back. Peter obi is just a re-packaged/pro version of Buhari.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Albertgr8: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2022
This is not from Atiku and it's not from him

After saying something about University
And u are saying another thing
shocked shocked
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Cantonese: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2022
Apexmoh:

Atiku proffers solutions for problems generated by themselves. The “unknown man” exposes the real problems those of you who are not in the system think you know then. Learn from the unknown man for a better life.

The unknown man reminds you about the sentiments that you followed in voting APC in 2015. The unknown man tells you to be the msn of your own and cut off from the cult follower-ship of baba go slow. He exposes the true situation to you for better understanding.
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Albertgr8: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2022
This write up is what we gossip
shocked shocked cool
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by Apexmoh: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
So you're saying i have to check his mind to see the solutions... Wow that's absurd. What if he truely doesn't have the solution? #PresentYourSolutions
Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by anonimi: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2022
Apexmoh:

It is brilliant that he clarifies himself ASAP before amébós run amok with distortions as they did in 2019 with his NNPC privatisation answer

1 Like

Re: NBA Conference: Atiku Clarifies Comment On Federal Universities by dallasi: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2022
The NBA event totally ignored everything Judicial, Law etc and focused fully on politics with the unruliness of majority of the lawyers in attendance booing some candidates and hailing another, where is the professionalism? What’s the difference between them and auxiliary boys?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke campaigns with Osun East Senatorial district candidates(photos) / Kogi 2023: Pictures From Admiral Usman Jibrin Kogi East Ward To Ward Tour / US Warship Leaves For Nigeria Today - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.