Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience (6922 Views)

TELL US! Do Men That Do Not Smoke, Drink, Or Womanize Exist? / Why It Is Good To Womanize sometimes. / Is It True That Men That Don't Womanize Or Drink Alcohol Are .........?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Kronikuz: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Mehn guys that have several girlfriends and are still physically strong I twale for una.
I have tried but I'm failing.

I had 2 girls I was managing jejely until I decided to add a third. Now it's like all the contents inside me are emptied. I feel always empty no matter how much of good food I eat.

If I go to the gym no strength,.. Small workout I don tire. I have been following the instructions and even adhered to the diet but to no avail. Reason is these girls want to kill me with sex.

The other came on Sunday, another yesterday, another will come tomorrow. The one on sunday is hinting about coming on Thursday. Worst part is I work at home and sometimes I will tell them I have traveled then run away to go stay with my guys but I no fit run from my house na. It's telling on me already.

Small workout I don dey breathe like who run 1000 km. Oya na make I dey manage one rounds per each of them e still no dey work. I still feel the same way regardless of how much work I put in the work out. It's like fatigue has befriended me for life cos no matter how much I eat or try to regain energy with supplements and extra work out I always end up weaker.

I thought I was sick at first but the results proved wrong. I guess this Womanizing isn't for me. Or should I say I no fit do am. But it's all the same cos my energy no reach grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by wordbank(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin
Solomon side chicks pass 300, ordinary 3 girls you wan give up on life.
Man up and grab the bull by the horns!
Your mama no plug you from tree

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Dafungames: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
All I see is a man about to loose not only strength but money for a very long time in the near future

13 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by incandescentena: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
I encourage you to keep on trying 'harder harder harder' till you win your trophy.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Flee fornication

3 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by remsonik(f): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Stop it! King Solomon did it and he lost it to a woman. Fornication is not for you, flee from it.

4 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Blunttruth: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Kronikuz:
Mehn guys that have several girlfriends and are still physically strong I twale for una.
I have tried but I'm failing.

I had 2 girls I was managing jejely until I decided to add a third. Now it's like all the contents inside me are emptied. I feel always empty no matter how much of good food I eat.

If I go to the gym no strength,.. Small workout I don tire. I have been following the instructions and even adhered to the diet but to no avail. Reason is these girls want to kill me with sex.

The other came on Sunday, another yesterday, another will come tomorrow. The one on sunday is hinting about coming on Thursday. Worst part is I work at home and sometimes I will tell them I have traveled then run away to go stay with my guys but I no fit run from my house na. It's telling on me already.

Small workout I don dey breathe like who run 1000 km. Oya na make I dey manage one rounds per each of them e still no dey work. I still feel the same way regardless of how much work I put in the work out. It's like fatigue has befriended me for life cos no matter how much I eat or try to regain energy with supplements and extra work out I always end up weaker.

I thought I was sick at first but the results proved wrong. I guess this Womanizing isn't for me. Or should I say I no fit do am. But it's all the same cos my energy no reach grin
If you like bow to pressure of trying to form player and go and buy sex enhancer, you will end up like the others. Listen to your body not Nairaland sex obsessed guys.

9 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Carcholce: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
I have been there. I tell you, you are going to suffer greatly for it. The day you give yourself sense and try to stop it completely you’ll realize a plate of fried rice can only be consumed, you cannot vomit it and eat it again. This means you have already introduced a certain lifestyle to your mind and body, it will always yearn for it even if you try to stop it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by ImoleNaija: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is one girl not enough for you?
Dem dey give awards to the best womanizers?

You had better call yourself to order before you get lost in the rubbish act.

10 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
abeg, dont be greedy and stick to what you CAN handle...its obvious 3 babes is too much for you. RESPECT YOURSELF before you die an unnecessary death.

it takes great deal of experience and control to handle more than 2 babes at a time. the fact that you cant even tell these women that you "dont want to fukc today"...says a lot about you.

12 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by IsellSmartTvs: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
U still work from home and have 3 gfs
What amazes me more is those guys who don’t do anything other than sleeping and eating easily maintain 5 and above gfs
How una take Dey do am abeg

6 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Konjiboii: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you are in Lagos send me a DM let's form voltron
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by oz4real83(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
You have three and you are complaining, I read about one religious founder who had 9 wives and it was recorded in their religious book that he slept with those 9 wives every night shocked shocked. I asked a friend who was a member of that religion how that was possible and he claimed that their religious founder was given the strength of a thousand men shocked shocked. I used to wonder why somebody should be given strength only for the other room when there are many other important things to do in life cheesy cheesy grin

27 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Cyphar(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
And some guys dey run 5 to 10 girls without enhancement pill and nothing dey do them. E be like say na our body different.

1 Like

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
U said you work at home,can you teach me what you do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by tayo60(f): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na wetin you like dey chop go pai you if una no stop now

3 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Greattestman: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
Having too many girfriend is not good.

1 Like

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by spencekat(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bros nothing dey for womanizing

2 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Weallbloom: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
I will say it, you are just lazy. Too much sex is not making you too tired to work out. Working out, even an early morning, should help you build strength, which in turn helps you to have as much sex as you want. I do Insanity Asylum workout daily and have regular sex because of the testosterone buildup from the workout. Years ago, I had sex with 7 girls in one day. Yes, I was wiped out, yet I still went for my regular morning run and still came back for a morning knosh with the one who slept over.
You need to improve your workout. Do more cardio.

11 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Baronthecelebri: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Laaakahahahshehdueuxbususu, laugh wan kill me grin[right][/right] cool

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by chocboi78(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
Weallbloom:
I will say it, you are just lazy. Too much sex is not making you too tired to work out. Working out, even an early morning, should help you build strength, which in turn helps you to have as much sex as you want. I do Insanity Asylum workout daily and have regular sex because of the testosterone buildup from the workout. Years ago, I had sex with 7 girls in one day. Yes, I was wiped out, yet I still went for my regular morning run and still came back for a morning knosh with the one who slept over.
only in nairaland... how many hours Are even in a day grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Lampy336: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
@wordbank too much reasoning no go kill you bro.
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Nonexisting: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
The mistake some of you make is that you will waste your hard earned resource on vaginarians and still go ahead to suffer yourself to death while fuccking them. What happens to relaxing and letting them sweat on bed? Must you be the one to fucck them? Let them ride you while you suck breast or something. What's hard in that?

16 Likes

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by nazicartel(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
That shit is too expensive and doesn't worth it. There was a time I added extra 3 girls to my girl making them 4. Because my girlfriend traveled for her business. Two of the girls were always very close to me. But amongst the two. One of them is very observant. My duty was just changing names of the girls in my phone. Today I will change my girl's name to her surname because she always call me on a regular. So the other observant girl will be asking me about this particular girl that calls me. 2nd you will always memorize lies you have already told. My girl is a business girl and anytime she's back. She monitors from my movement to my facial expression because she has been in my life since I was a kid... End of story... Just keep only one girl that's available and you won't even bother looking for another girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by jericco1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Better trim it to one before you kill yourself
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Mercury12(m): 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Efcc should arrest you for having 3 girlfriends in this naija economy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Listen to your body

It is simply telling u, to reduce kpans.hing

Do the one u can and leave the rest

Follow your heart, it does not lie

Don't kill yourself because of kpe.kus, if u die ontop woman

Another man, will still continue from were u stop,

highest 1week, the girls go forget u
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Uptheante(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Weallbloom:
I will say it, you are just lazy. Too much sex is not making you too tired to work out. Working out, even an early morning, should help you build strength, which in turn helps you to have as much sex as you want. I do Insanity Asylum workout daily and have regular sex because of the testosterone buildup from the workout[b]. Years ago, I had sex with 7 girls in one day[/b]. Yes, I was wiped out, yet I still went for my regular morning run and still came back for a morning knosh with the one who slept over.
Na lie bro, unless if the sex lasted for 5 seconds with each of the girls

1 Like

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Smokiebrand: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
An experienced dispatch rider, serious and ready to work is needed for immediate employment. Rider would only work on mainland/ Island routes

*Rider must have*
1)Valid Riders Card
2)Good knowledge of Google map and Lagos routes
3)2 guarantors
4)At least a year experience

*Monthly Salary*
50,000+ incentives on some weekends and rewards for a job well done, to apply
Call/WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Carcholce: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Uptheante:

Na lie bro, unless if the sex lasted for 5 seconds with each of the girls

I laughed when I read his comment. I was once like him till I realized I was just wasting my time thinking I was having sex. When you engage in a real sex, you’d last 40 min to an hour plus and you will not cvm except if you want to. When you engage in this kind of sex, the sensitivity in your penls and groin area reduces drastically that you’d lose the urge to even go another round talk more of 7 ladies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men That Womanize Are Really Trying. My Experience by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
U wan just kill urself ontime.
It seems you don't know excessive ejaculation and muscle building are two opposite poles. They can never meet.

Why do you think top athletes refrain from anything ejaculation weeks before their competition? This is because testosterone which is the body's muscle building and Masculine hormone is conserved when there is no ejaculation. If you can practice having sex without ejaculating, the better for you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies And The "virgin" Syndrome / How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? / My Married Calabar Neighbour (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.